twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring out the cake.

Loss's birthday is July 2nd, not June.

No, it's June.

cad-comic.com/cad/20080602

and pizza

and lines

Loss was 2008? Really? seems longer

I was going to say that. I can't even remember life without loss. I guess seeing something a few times a week hidden in everything will do that to you.

Loss storytime!

stop this maddness

just gettin started m8

Now that's a masterpiece.

having been through 3 miscarriges I find this comic very disrespectful to the subject matter...

...that being said I still find this hilarious

How far does this rabbit hole go

not really seeing this one?

This is literally the worst thing I've ever read or seen in my entire life. Where are the tears when they're supposed to be crying? Why is everyone's face so emotionless? Why is this guy acting like he's 16 when he's supposed to be what? 30? Jesus. What the fuck.

What did the robot say to Ethan? Did he tell him he'd strangle his gf if he go the chance?

Because it's B^Uclkey

is the 4th panel

I was looking for the entire thing

Did he buy a controller for the baby, and decided to put it away because the baby is dead?

Is there a comic missing?

That's the spirit, don't let emotionally crippling loss(es) stop you from living like the hole I keep getting caught in. An empty life is an awful one.

i double checked and ya there isn't anything else. odd.

I find your anecdote amusing, as the author had an experience of a partner having a miscarriage, and used that as the basis for this arc. Figured he had been through it before, he knew enough to navigate the waters properly.

And yet here we are.

Fucking really?
The dedbaby actually happened to him right? ?

His experience didn't put him in the best position though, because he went on to say that the relationship was bad and he was glad the miscarriage happened because it gave him an out.