Why did the Jews kill Jesus

Why did the Jews kill Jesus

Well, Jesus was loudly and obnoxiously proclaiming to be the Messiah and even God himself. What's a good way to test if someone is a God? Kill him and see what happens to him. Funnily enough the three religions have different views of what happened:

Jews
>He was killed and he died. Proof that he isn't God.
Christians
>He was killed, resurrected and ascended to heaven, proof that he was right and he is God.
Islam
>Jesus never even died, someone who looked like him died at the cross at God's behest, so he isn't God but he's a prophet of God.

(as usual, the Jews are right)

No in is lslam its
>He didn't die, God took him to heaven alive and he is to return one day to when the anti-christ appears

He was half roman and jews hate mutts

>as usual, the Jews are right
Bunch of shills killed a shill who tried to shill them. What a nice story.

(((Dutch)))

Your post doesn't even contradict mine, you should read better, I am talking about the moment of crucifiction, Muslim belief in general is that someone who looked like Jesus got crucified and he never even died.

jesus was a jew, it's a sin for a jew to claim he's god, so he got rekt for it

It's not a sin if he is God sweaty :)))))))))))))))

Isn't Christianity considered (or at least it was) as a Jewish heresy?

It's fucked up how Jews have no sense of guilt to this day for capping Jesus.

faggot deserved it, saying he's god, shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet

He's no though

Based Mel Gibson should slap your shit.

wrong

Even though muslims and jews hate each other its ironic how are beliefs are basically the same. Well closer than christianity atleast

Wish they had killed him on the down low. Stupid Jesus cult is so much worse than a tapestry of incompatible pagan beliefs, which would have folded to sciencetific enlightment much easier

we should unite against the c*ristian menace

>we
you're not even religious you fucking nog

Christianity did play a role in breaking down Roman brutality. Of course now that the role is defunct, religion as a whole is useless.

who's this mofo

>as usual, the Jews are right
No one can possibly know whether Jesus was a God (or son of God, or sent by God)

It's quite possible that he was a God and was resurrected, you will find multiple historical sources that he was actually resurrected

>Why did the Jews kill Jesus
We all killed him.

don't @ me

I can also find multiple historical sources from after his time that espouse the existence of elves, dragons, and other absurdities

Pope John Paul II

pbuh

I agree. Nothing but a blight on progress these days.

certain sources are more credible than others

many things in Bible are also historically correct so why Jesus resurrection wouldn't be

looks like a nigger

>religion as a whole is useless

You will also find multiple "historical resources" that describe fire-spewing dragons the size of skyscrapers. Still not true.

Is he a beatles fan or something?

>You will also find multiple "historical resources" that describe fire-spewing dragons the size of skyscrapers. Still not true.

Dragons existed, though.

The strongest arguments Christians habe for the veracity of their religion are pictures of fedora's.

It's literally the same thing though, the bible is nothing more than archetypal stories, just like lord of the rings or something

try making some arguments fagboi

>I've never seen dragons, therefore they must be imaginary!
t. brainlet

>It's literally the same thing though, the bible is nothing more than archetypal stories, just like lord of the rings or something

good canadian posts are glorious

>>It's literally the same thing though, the bible is nothing more than archetypal stories, just like lord of the rings or something

Its the same anime fag from Sup Forums

Jesus Christ Islam is retarded

I find Christianity's version to be by far the most retarded but then again their claims about Jesus are the hardest to defend.
Jewish version >> Islamic version >>Christian version

conway btfo
go rest lad

Hmnnggg. I want to lick jew tits.

Problem?

>Jesus never even died, someone who looked like him died at the cross at God's behest, so he isn't God but he's a prophet of God.
So it's true that Isukri was crucified and Jesus died in Japan then?

Islam is a sect, they took all sources from Christianity/Judaism and modified them

Christianity is the only valid religion for someone who wants to be religious. Islam is 100% fake

All religions are fucking fake. Out of the three Judaism is the only one I can tolerate because they don't proselytize and Christianity/Islam are bad copies of Judaism.
For me, Christianity and Islam are bottom-of-the-barrel trash religions. Hinduism, Buddhism, even Sikhism are vastly superior, Judaism too.
Doesn't take away the fact that the premise of all these religions is false.

Yet some jew is to be named messiah and he won't be able to know who he is because you'll keep killing them.

Admit you fucked up, infidel.

judaism and christianism borrowed things from prior religions and philosophical thoughts aswell

>hinduism
>good
Enjoy your cow dung and piss shower every morning

Christianity is not a copy of judaism. The old testament is there for reference, and Jesus was born in a jewish land, but the cult he brought us is completely different from jewery. That's the reason they were so mad in the first place.

>All religions are fucking fake

Every religion has bad parts. At least Hinduism is interesting unlike Islam.
>all religions EXCEPT MINE are false

>>all religions EXCEPT MINE are false
well yes that would be the case

The only true religion is pre-Vatican II Catholicism

What did Catholicism bring Ireland apart from pedophilia and English wrath?

The true light of Christianity and a social structure that made it one of the most literate societies in Europe for several centuries

I'm Bornean paganism. My housemate is a fucking hindu and he reeks of cow piss and the highest volume to pooja Shiva Om, which is annoying as fuck and disturbing my beauty sleep. And he was caught red handed for sprinkling cow piss around the house for cleansing purpose which I told him off because thats dirty. At least the muslim housemate just keep to himself in his room.

it was protestantism that brought english wrath
but thats besides the point, if a religion is to be the true religion then it makes sense that other religions are false. To say "EVERYONE THINKS THE OTHER IS FALSE!!!" isn't an argument for all religion being false

Religion is retarded holy shit

>ALL religions are false but i'm a fucking cowpissdrinking LARPer :^)
>All religions are true to every single individual tho

It actually is an argument, all religious retards think THEIR religion must be true (despite of the utter lack of arguments) yet ALL the other religions are false. Atheists go one step further and say ALL religions are false and are ridiculed for it by religious idiots.

>utter lack of arguments
Pretty sure every religion has arguments to why they're real. Atheism is the only one that doesn't instead nitpicking illogical bits of other religions and saying it "believes in" science. But of course science still doesn't tell us how life started

>despite of the utter lack of arguments
Faith isn't about facts sweaty :)

>Debating on here

M8......

>having no arguments
If you're atheist then there's no reason you shouldn't be a solipsist

I agree but it's just logical that one and only one religion is true. There can't be multiple religions

I don't clam I know which one it is, but if you follow logic it must be old and it must actually make sense. Judaism is logical so is Christianity. There is Old Testament which is very old and in which both religions believe. As far as I know in Old Testament there is a prophecy that Messiah will come, why wouldn't that be Jesus Christ. Whats the actual reason for Jews not to be believe in Jesus?

its the retarded serb from neatherlands just ignore him

>he is not Tengrist/Shamanist/Animist/Totemist
Plebs all of you.