SON OF GONDOR

SON OF GONDOR

My wife's son plays this game all the time.

lord of the rings is an alt-right trilogy. back to /pol with you

Are you okay?

he never had the makings of a varsity archer

>le facist italian face

>>pol

sad episode press F for Ralphie

why are italian-american kids such retards?

Are you okay? Should someone call your wife?

Fuck Ralph he deserved it but his kid didn't. Ironic he killed Tracy who was pregnant and ironic he's the reason his own kid "died" by buying him a bow and arrow like a dumbass.

>lord of the rings is an alt-right trilogy

its multicultural you moron its anything but Sup Forums

Tolkien was a fucking cuck

Have you seen Jersey Shore? Reminder The Sopranos was a show about cultural identity and the mafia shit was just a backdrop to act as a pleb filter.

Lesser form of the Hapa syndrome.

she was hotter when she was barely post-loli

That's not even a very good bait. 5/10 for getting a Tolkien fan to respond

tolkien was a legitimately a reactionary catholic who saw the destruction the industrialized world would bring

Was Ralphie's son even mentioned before that episode?

nah, he was purely a plot device

>his father is a degenerate gambler who pays his debts by taking away his car
>blames his girlfriend
are americans really this entitled?

No way the T-1000 would produce such an ugly son

He doesn't blame her, he's quite clearly pissed off with her father during that scene.

He is upset however, and annoyed that she benefits off of his misery. Even if it's not her fault, it's naturally difficult to maintain a healthy relationship with someone like that.

>Catholic

Why would this mean he's against multiculturalism? The fact that Catholics spread their religion to every race and nationality suggests the opposite.

>lend money from someone knowing you can't pay it back
>give car as payment
sure it's the gangsters fault, not the unresponsible fathers

>While Onesilos was besieging Amathous, word reached Darius that Sardis had been burned by the Athenians and Ionians and that the man who led these combined forces and had designed its course of action was Aristagoras of Miletus. It is said that when Darius first heard this report, he disregarded the Ionians, since he knew that they at least would not escape punishment for their revolt; but he inquired who the Athenians were, and after he had been told, he asked for a bow. He took the bow, set an arrow on its string, and shot the arrow toward the heavens. And as it flew high into the air, he said: "Zeus, let it be granted to me to punish the Athenians." After saying this, he appointed one of his attendants to repeat him three times whenever his dinner was served: "My lord, remember the Athenians."

>You will never autistically shoot a bow at the sky, believing that a deity will help you get revenge on a people.

Shut up fag

The ex wife bought those things not Ralphie

He probably despises his dad too which leads to the pent up frustration and lashing out.

>>give car as payment
It wasn't his to give, though. His son did nothing wrong, in fact he was really bright. His dad made up some bullshit to confiscate the car and sell it to cover his own ass.

yeah sure but getting a car, especially a suv from your parents shouldn't be taken for granted. he shouldn't be mad since it's his father who bought it and pays for gas and expenses. and there's no reason to blame tony, he warned scatino multiple times, he even lied to lend more money

He didn't take it for granted though. He appreciated it so much that he was deeply wounded when it was taken away.

>he shouldn't be mad
He has every right to be. He loses his car because his dad was a failure, he misses out on an Ivy League school because of his father's gambling debts. And then Tony facilitates it and makes it even worse - destroys his business so they lose what little revenue they had. If you found someone you knew overdosed on heroin, it's fair to be angry with the drug dealer who sold it to him.

no it's not fair, if you want drugs youll get them.

and I didn't mean taking it for granted, I meant that he feels entitled to have a car without actually having earned it

His dad gave him the car, which means yes, he did actually earn it. At least in his father's eyes.

Whoever Did This is better than Pine Barrens

I agree