>baneposting
>ever ending
Get a load of this hothead

Hotheads pls leave

>It's been a fun 5 years guys
for you

*blocks your path*

baneposting is immortal. it will never die

was making a shitpost part of your plan?

BANE
WHERE ARE YOU
AHHH IM FADING

no fucking way. A NEW WAVE OF BANEPOSTING INCOMING!

Baneposting is the gift that keeps on giving

checkem

I thought baneposters were mostly bots. So they will never stop

Hotheads leave

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Bane? BANE?! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

>!

HOT

/dead meme/ general?

The meme that singlehandedly ruined this board. I welcome its death. It has been a reddit meme for years now.

>all these hotheads insulting baneposting
do you fools not remember when mememagic brought down that plane in the name of bane? you insult forces that are beyond are comprehension

I do, pham.

Holding auditions for the meme to replace baneposting. reply with your entry please

they expect one of us in the wreckage
m'brother

do you feel in charge?

hyped as fucc

haha how about rockposting bro? its a totally natty meme that is going to have you pissing yourself laughing!

You're a small guy

they expect one of us in the piss river, brother

>Baneposting is now older than Batman was when the meme was created

Business idea: revive baneposting by combining it with jaxposting
"You're a big pipeline"
"For yellow"

>baneposting was 6000 years ago

FIVE MORE YEARS

It's been FIVE FUCKING YEARS. How many times can you pathetic obese failures post the same three phrases every single day of your miserable lives before you get tired of it?

Every time. Every single fucking time I come to Sup Forums there is a "Bane?" or "big guy" thread. How autistic do you have to be to maintain one of these two identical regurgitated threads all the time 24/7 it's fucking incredible.

dead meme

Show me it's crippled body.

I only see a Big Meme. A big, strong meme. A muscular, defined meme. A meme that can defy all logic. A meme that can adapt to all circumstances. An Ubermeme. A meme to surpass all the others. A meme that runs out before all the others and they stumble behind it. Never achieving what it has as it shines in the sun.

Baneposting will be here tomorrow. It will be here next year and by Bane himself it will be here 10, 20, 30 years from now. By Autism itself. It will be here. To shine for all the internet.

Everyone knows reddit can't into Baneposting. Its literally the perfect, incorruptible meme.

This fires just getting started.

>If I pull that off, will you die?
>It would cause a lot of blowback

Miss Steele, I'm S&M.

it'll be fine

MIlhouse

HOT
HED
PLS
GOE

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE!

___ ____ _______ _____ ____

>10 years since the Dark Knight trailer release

We're what a timeline familia

Im half a million in debt, about to break up with my gf, utterly alone and jobess, and baneposting STILL brings a smile to my face. Its an artform, the most sublime meme of all time

Baneposting is a Phoenix.
From the ashes, a new fire rises.

half a mil, what'd you do with all that moolah? could've literally payed for your rent and food in some shittier country

for the rest of your life*

Flew too close to the sun

>Baneposting

veinposting

nice head temperature you got there

for you

>"What matters is not who we are. What matters is only one thing,Bibbleposting."

The Invasion Rises brothers...

Baneposting is immune to destruction by appropriation of outsiders and newcomers, unlike pepe

That's a big invasion

Does anyone have the edit of "Shaka, when the walls fell."

You're a big dog

>playing Injustice 2
>choose CIA (easily the best power move: he shoots the guy and then throws them out of the plane)
>opponent chooses Bane
>ohshit.jpeg
>battle starts
>CIA: If I pulled your mask off, would you die?
>Bane: It would be extremely painful.
>CIA: But you're a big guy!
>game starts
>do power move
>almost gonna win but Bane initiates a clash
>CIA: You didn't fight so good!
>Bane: Or perhaps I'm wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane!
>Bane regenerates his health from winning the clash
>Beats me with his supermove
>I uninstall Injustice 2- again
>Can't believe I paid for that CIA Guy DLC

and why would i kick them?

>perhaps they're wondering why someone would come to board dedicated to baneposting when not liking the baneposting?

that's a big image

for you

NO MORE DEAD COPS

You're a good boy

Baneposting has transcended beyond a meme. It is a lifestyle. And that it why it will never die.

BIRMINGHAM?

woof wooo (translation: for you)

Only people who don't understand the true meaning of Baneposting say it's dead.
Baneposting is timeless.

My life has legitimately improved since I started doing the power stance whenever I'm standing, tell people they're a big guy/girl, introducing myself by saying "fag, I'm user" and shaking their hand, smirking whenever I say someone's name in a questioning manner, etc. etc.

Just today, I had to teach a newbie something complicated at work. They were noticeably worried about not getting it right, so I said "If you don't pull this off, would you die?" They said no and calmed down a bit.

LOOKS LIKE BANE'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Before Baneposting, I did my best to avoid conflict at all costs, often not to my benefit.

CIA gave me the power to be simultaneously confident, confrontational, mocking, yet agreeable at the same time.

A few weeks ago a friend threw a party. It got surprisingly big, with some coworkers he had invited bringing a bunch of their friends. He's a meek quiet type, so when they were still partying at 3am, he didn't quite know what to do.

So I handled it. I went out there, and introduced myself saying "whats your name? well sarah, I'm user" and shook each hand. Then I told them the night plan we filed listed me, my partygoers, the host here, but none of (you.) They apologized and left, and even left us the booze they brought for the trouble.

is that REALLY his dick size?
>mfw littlefinger

>tfw job interview tomorrow

>see 2012
>what? the dark knight rises came out like five years ago, that number is too recent
>realize it's 2017
>2012 was five years ago

>the night plan we filed

If you don't pull it off, would you die?

Your a big guy. Go start the fire.

When someone says "big guy" I have to resist the urge to say "for you". It's extremely painful.

jajajaja good

Looks like you didn't fly so good

please be true im fuckin sick of bane posting

Incoming kino

You're aware that people have been saying this from the start? That we had a thread like this countless times now?
First it was "thank god baneposting is finally over after these 6 months."
Then it became a year. Two years. Five year now.

You can't kill it, baneposting is so engrained that it has it's own cycle here just like in the economy. Maybe you'll see it a bit less from time to time, then some whatever event happens and someone connects it to any baneposting subject and boom it's flourishing and evolving yet again.
Face it, your only option is to either embrace it or leave my dear friend

>not edited

what the fuck

This has been done as a video: youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro

Who's that Batman guy?

im going to make my kids watch the opening scene of tdkr
a whole nother generation of baneposters