Suicide squad

story time

What is this from for the images to be this low quality?

they are screencaps taken from a youtube video

I still can't believe they went ahead with the "damaged" tattoo.

Jesus Christ.

End.

Every time I see Joker with that Damaged tattoo on his face it keeps becoming more and more hilarious. It's like they're trying too hard and really does feel like the MOM'S GONNA FREAK joke applies.

I think it works really well. It helps put forward his false maniac persona.

When you see a guy with the word Damaged tattooed on his forehead, you think to yourself "who's this joker?".

Fair enough, I hope we get proper rips

What the hell..What this written by Palmiotti & Conner?. Damn shit sucks

I actually like it a lot. It's the kinda dynamic they had back in BTAS.

Satire just flies over your head doesn't it? He is supposed to be ridiculous. Ridicuously hilarious is a good aproach I feel.

Also, you get the whole story just by glancing at him, that's what a design is supposed to do.

Besides looking like actual white trash criminals and narcos look like, I think nerds hate this take because they feel intimidated.

Nah, it's shit

>it's s-satire guys

Uh huh.

for you

Calm down Bane. Don't get all big guy on me

>Character is The Joker
>has 'damaged' tattooed on his head
>your takeaway from this is that he's supposed to be trying to tell you that he's actually damaged

yeah, he's the stupid one

that'd be extremely painful

Well that's the master plan, isn't it?. Me getting cught in it?

>making it unsubtle is s-satire guys!

Uh huh.

After the WB's repeated blunders, why do you give them the benefit of the doubt, rather than just assume they're going for the (probably at this point nonexistent) Hot Topic audience?

You are shit.

Why it isn't shit then?. Explain it to me

I mean Jesus, the merchandise says it all, doesn't it? I'm sure it's being nicely propped up on the shelves right next to the Nightmare Before Christmas items, and the Invader Zim stuff.

It literally does not matter if you think it was intended or not.

If it wasn't intended, that just means it's a terrible character design done by a bunch of out of touch execs trying to find a niche product to market.

Your logic is that it's "ironic".

Nothing anybody thinks here matters to anything at all, why even have a board then?

How do they plan to get rid of Harley's love for the joker in later movies? she's got tattoos of him all over her body.

>Muh reminders of who I used to be
Same as Injustice.

Tattoo removal or magic or regenerative healing factor.

She's never truly over the joker in injustice though.

Of fucking course "Damaged" is meant to be ironic. It's the fucking Joker, he's having a laff m8.

As far as the comics go, every other panel containing her has herself nailing this point, in the game I think she falters for a bit when she meets other Earth Joker but then turns on him.

That's a pretty shit laff, if that's the case. Makes him less of a Joker and more of a Joke.

A 'laff' that's being carefully crafted to market towards 13 year old goth girls.

I can see the board room power point presentations explaining it all right now.

>on fleek

It's jared leto m8, I ensure you he doesn't need any help being marketed to 13 year old girls.

absolute worst pairing 0/10

Harley/Ivy shipper pls go

So are Captain Boomerang and Killer Croc getting one of these comics? When's this movie even coming out?

joke's on you i'm a batman/joker shipper

It's actually a pretty good joke bruv.
The criminal psychopath with the label "Damaged" is so absurdly redundant that u can't help but have a giggle.

>they're going for the (probably at this point nonexistent) Hot Topic audience?

Speaking of which, Hot Topic has their Funko Suicide Squad exclusives out.

That's your opininon

>Wanna see your brais it he style of Jackson Pollock
wow this writing sucks

Marketing teams still make sure to go the extra mile.

>Implying Ivy won't create something for her

user pls

I honestly don't know how you think this joker design is conittee design and not Ayer's own personal vision.

Whats a bep?

Considering the movie was given reshoots to make it quippier after the failings of BvS, I don't see how it wasn't.

These summer blockbusters aren't fucking 'artistic visions', they're carefully crafted works to try and market things to a broad range of people.

Now that's not to say they can't be good, but no one would ever give a person 100 million dollars and just tell them to go to town and make whatever they want.

Did they use Brendan Fraser as model for the bottom left toy? Its uncanny

>Harley is now the character most closely associated with the Suicide Squad
It hurts

>reshoots to make it quipper
You know that's not true right?

Yes, he knows. But he somehow needs to shit on DC. He cant control it. The media told him it was right.

But the Joker is undeniably Ayer's design tho. His whole thing is vatos and ganbangers, all that gang culture shit and gangbangers get tatted up m8.

The reshoots are happening, though they we did receive a nice bit of damage control on the director's end.

A bad looking movie is a fucking bad looking movie. I'm sorry I'm picking on your corporate imaginary friend.

The movie ends with her still living him, you doofus

>I know what's really goong on set better than the director
Wew lads

Why exactly after two flops should anyone place faith in Warner Brother's direction for these films?

Jared said he's not involved with how this Joker's looks, it's all Ayer's work when it comes to this Joker's appearance and we all knows that it's just there to be edgy, nothing's deep about it, another typical Ayer shit.

>the reshoot are happening
Yeah, to redefine the entire 3rd act because the original was such a lackluster climax and closure. This is from many sources and not Faraci's 'add more humor' bullshit.

And they were both Snyder, since he's kind of a lost cause Suicide Squad will be the first true test of the DCEU

Thank you