Kevin Smith

what the fuck is his problem?

is he allergic to clothes? talk about getting JUSTED

He's American

He's a man horribly ashamed of how disgustingly obese he is, but not one with enough willpower to do anything about it, so he covers up in as much distracting cloth as possible to hide his shame as much as he can.

more importantly, why is he afraid of hugs.

Guy looks like Simon Pegg's sidekick.

why did you post a pic of Ben affleck ?

I thought those shorts died with the 1990s.

I don't get this. What's the context?

you just KNOW

it's either him ignoring the chick or the giant bald spot on the back of his ehad

Typical fat fucking American. Warm enough to wear shorts yet is wearing an elephant sized t-shirt under an equally large hooded sweatshirt. Imagine the stench coming of that thing.

he's like an insecure 12 year old dork afraid of pretty girls

>filthy fat beast desperately aware that an actual fully figured female is on stage with him on LIVE tv.
>knows his ugly fucking whore wife is watching, slamming her brown taint with her "Harley" baseball bat.
>knows if he hugs christina, his wife will kill him. He will be banned from watching her and the bull for a MONTH AT LEAST.
>Quickly turns away blindly grabbing the nearest guy on stage to hug him instead, thanks god its a black bull. He feels safe again.
>Sweats as he realises he exposed his bald spot for the nation to see. He dies inside.
>leno gestures wildly attempting to distract the audience.
>Christina looks confused and sad. Her feet hurt and she has been waiting all day to say hi to the director of some of her favorite movies.

kevin is such a faggot

What do you mean by "Allergic to garment"? A dude isn't butt naked in this pic !!!

DONT WORRY KEVIN I GET SOME HUGS FROM MY REAL FRIENDS

this is painful to watch

Fuck off I hug chicks all the time.

IMDB4LIFE

But there's nothing really lewd or bad about her instagram?

pls no bully

Jorts are cool, yo.

Check the WalMart.

Name a less likeable """"" man""""" in Hollywood than Kevin Smith

Eh, maybe his wife would've gotten jealous.

What the fuck is the deal with this guy?
He dresses like a 12 year old from 1999 and the only half decent thing he made was Clerks 1

Why do people like him?

Sup guys

that sweater is the size of a planet

WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING HOT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

What is this actually from? A "reaction" video?

I thought he lost weight, he just continued to wear the same clothes as before the weight loss.

lmao

i-is this thread like the same person over?

>butt hurt christina fan
>rub me the right way

What's going on

WHERE IS THE GIF FROM ?

fat filthy beast

>She will never be your mommy
Fuck I lost the genetic lottery

Apparently this is still happening

He should make a movie about a fat manchild who is terrified of thicc women

He's literally made this movie like 8 times already.

It's 2017. Why the hell is anybody surprised by Kevin Smith anything at this point?

Being comfortable never goes out of style.
Sometimes people have eczema or overheat easily and dress out of fashion, facing the wrath of zombies.

I still want to see Kevin Smith, DarksydePhil, and Ja/ck/ get together and try to teach each other how they do their respective mediums.

>that gay middle-school cuck obsession
get help

>rich as fuck
>still fat

i'll never understand this

>thinking having more money means you'll eat less and be more active

>that bald spot