When are you getting your t-shirt, Sup Forums?

instagram.com/p/BHxW9RNgc4P/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/04/joe-medicine-crow-a-war-chief-historian-and-the-last-link-to-the-battle-of-little-big-horn-dies-at-102/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does a armed cowboy get killed by a gasoline huffer?

>My heroes sometimes killed Cowboys, they mainly killed each other over rocks and trees

fixed that for the little guy

Here is your t-shirt, Leaf

>tfw 1/8th Native American

Is it enough for immunity to SJW attacks?

errr buday you got a sum spare change err a shmoke?

It's actually enough for you to go to college for free, enjoy homie and stay far, far away from alcohol.

>breaks into your house when you're away
>full cabinet of expensive and exotic liquor
>drinks listerine in the bathroom instead
>cops come to pick up passed out on your couch
*this shitpost is based on a true story from Winnipeg

Last time I read a native story from Canada it involved stealing beer, stealing a truck, and stealing the radio out of the truck, then setting the truck on fire before hiding on the reserve where the police couldn't arrest them.

for a period of time, there was a shortage of this very particular foil insulation in Canada -- basically a very niche product for specific use that only craftsmen who know it buy, so steady supply and steady demand.
then natives figured out that they could get super-high off the fumes from the adhesive, when it reaches boiling point and starts to evaporate (I'm guessing the fact that the foil it's attached to doesn't burn just makes it even more convenient)
so literally, there was a serious shortage that affected even some government projects for a while because they suddenly started stealing it en masse and there was not enough supply in the country

Nice trips.
You fucks deserve to be ripped off for all eternity for arming and harboring Joseph Brant and then Tecumseh.

Not every tribe gives out grants for college.

He was the most annoying character on King of the Hill.

Mistook him for an ugly woman, at first.

>The "redpilled" guy is the one getting kucked

This show was truly ahead of its time

They sure have...

I liked Dale's wife's child.
He seems like a good buddy to Bobby and Bobby is a decent kid.

>Bobby is a decent kid.
Millennial detected.

Bobby is an effeminate nu-male

what did you want us to do, there was no internet to shitpost on, so we had to do it irl

HELL YEA

Who tries to understand his father and cares deeply about his family. He's generally selfless and decent to others.

Not exactly Millennial values, dude.

is that a girl?

Omg i hate cowboys now

Effeminate looking dude.

Are native americans just mexicans with long hair?

>being a wagon burner
>living on a reservation
>carrying a pocket full of lysol travel size bottles in case you run out out alcohol

In seriousness these "people" are the worst, and I say that as a mexican. They should just be shot on sight (like mexico's government did before it went full cuckold mode after the cold war).

No, Mexicans are just Natives with short hair.
Be nice, like half their team has been suspended.

>tree niggers

no, they're indios

indios don't consider themselves mexican and this is why oaxacans keep trying to push for independence even though most of them would starve to death without the rest of the country subsidizing them

Peggy was by far the worst character

>I may be a fat loser, but at least I'm """"""""nice"""""""""
This is the definition of NEET self-justification

I have a very small amount of Cherokee in me. . . I think like my great grandmother was Cherokee. . .

What is wrong with Leftists, honestly... are they even human? Or are they just phantoms made by the jewish god to torment us

what's up with 'Indians' and red face paint and why is it so sexy?

it's not sexy you're just an idiot. Go slather your face in catsup

>Ahuviya Harel
Aren't Marx, Mao, and Lenin his heroes? None of those guys personally killed any cops

Why is it the only Indians I see bitching are the ones that gave up and got sent to reservations i've never seen an actual Cherokee or Seminole cry about muh land.

Why were whites such assholes to my people?

Distracts you from their enormously wide pancake faces

I have to deal with this every single fucking day

>Eyy dere white boy, ne'remind, I needa change fer tha bus, an' some food
>EYYY DERE BUDDAY YEH GOTTA SMOKE EH????
>Ey man I'm tryna git home n I needa change fer da buhs ey?

If it's any consolation, now a liquor store would be crazy to ban their best customers

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/04/joe-medicine-crow-a-war-chief-historian-and-the-last-link-to-the-battle-of-little-big-horn-dies-at-102/
holy shit Joe Medicine Crow died. that faggot in op's post should take an example of this badass, you dont become a war chief just like that.

Looks like they were helping

>2016
>being a narrow face man

reported

You fucks couldn't handle your liquor because not evolved to

So we put a few generations of babies into your women so that you can enjoy the fruits of western civilization

You're welcome you dirt worshipping wagon burner

Seems like they were trying to save them from themselves.

Catsup? Where the fuck you from M8?

Because you savages don't know how to handle alcohol.

My big regret about the War of 1812 is that we didn't win those last few battles against Jackson meaning that we couldn't win Tecumseh (or his successors) a Shawnee homeland. If we had had better officers, they US would've been cut off from the interior and all those "states" would've gone to a massive pan-indigenous confederacy armed to teeth by the British Empire. What a waste.

She ruins the show.
I don't really like bobby either.

You could've just paid a random nig in New Orleans to shoot him you stupid fucks

>catsup

GUYS WE HAVE A LEAF IN DISGUISE HERE

And they'd sell all their arms for booze. Pure blooded injuns make the irish look like teetotalers and prohibitionists. I don't think you realize how pervasive alcohol abuse is: EVERY pureblood injun I've met has had an alcohol problem, especially ones that grow up on reservations.

Because we see what happens when you start drinking that firewater, injun.

alberqurque

dont forget, od on drugs they bought with the cowboys tax money.

And that pan-indigenous confederacy would have been occupied by less than two million people all of whom were separated into hundreds of tribes with no infrastructure or economy to speak of.

It would have been better to just arm and invest in several well dug in groups rather than some pipe dream of a powder keg.