What happens when an illegal immigrant commits a crime in the US?

What happens when an illegal immigrant commits a crime in the US?

I mean how can they prosecute him if he is not a citizen?

Lets say hypothetically, that I go there and I rape this girl. Would I have to do time in a American prison or would they just send me back?

I'd shoot you before the cops got to you.

But you would have to leave your mom's basement to do that

So would you.

In this particular case, you'd do the time, then you'd be deported.

why she is soo fucking hot ;__;

Damn. What if I also murder her? It would be hard to find the body.She lives near the ocean.

Yeah, but she is a bitch.

...fuck

>What if I also murder her?
They'd execute you then deport your body

That's against human rights

If the illegal is from Mexico/central America then Obama comes and personally pardons them and apologizes for the inconvenience before giving them free health care. If they're from anywhere else they serve time for the crime and get deported

You lost your rights when you committed a crime.

> implying she isn't armed

>I mean how can they prosecute him if he is not a citizen?
Don't get any big ideas. Just because an american can visit for the olympics and kill a prostitute and get away clean and clear, doesn't mean you can come here and do the same thing.

>human rights
>human

But you're Brazilian

i dont get why we dont deport them first.
why do we have to pay for some illegal to eat slop in jail.

they would put you in prison (at the cost of >$50k USD / year to the taxpayers) then deport you back to the same shithole you came from to try it all again

Why is she a bitch? Normally I'd shoot some smelly beaner if I saw him trying to harm a white woman but if she is a worthless whore I might actually consider helping you escape persecution.

THIS i want to know

Go home Kat Timpf, you THOT.

Because their shit country will just put them back on the streets

Because she is a manipulative liar and a slut.
So she deserves everything that is coming to her

Good luck my friend. Also Whatever you do please don't use a gun. The media will use it as more ammo to try and disarm the masses.

Go ahead and try it, faggot. Some honorable American will kill you.

? Bring him before a court, get a jury, present evidence, get verdict, put him in prison to get assraped by niggers?

>I'd shoot some smelly beaner if I saw him trying to harm a white woma

Epic Bantz

Immigration expert here.

>What happens when an illegal immigrant commits a crime in the US?

If the government enough evidence to convict, then they charge, try, convict, imprison, and then deport the alien. If they don't have enough evidence to convict, they go straight to deportation.

Really? You don't have to be a citizen to be prosecuted. Is that how it is in Brazil? If so, brb, gonna go rape some big booty Brazilian bitches.

>Lets say hypothetically, that I go there and I rape this girl. Would I have to do time in a American prison or would they just send me back?

You would get prosecuted, imprisoned, and then deported. Keep your filthy brown hands off our pure white girls.

You serve your sentence and then get deported.

Thank you

So, just make sure they don't get any evidence against me? Got it

Also she has bigger booty than most girls here

Why do you want to rape her? Why not wife her? Then you get US Citizenship.

I don't usually do this but I'm going to archive this thread, save the pics, and subpoena Sup Forums for your IP address.

Your rapist/murder ass will now be on a no-fly list and if you get here somehow by wet backing it, and commit your crime, USG will have evidence on your ass. Our government will execute your sorry brown ass if you kill that white angel.

Lmao I'm not actually gonna do it. But I'm going to the US and I plan on finding her and have a talk, if shit goes wrong its not my fault.

LOL, the Brazilito is scared now! Go home to mami!