Recent purchase thread?

Recent purchase thread?
I also ordered the New X-Men omnibus online.

dude

what

bane

bane

Just about to order
>Watchmen Deluxe Edition
>Morrison's Action Comics 1-3
>The Flash by Morrison and Millar
>Stern's Spider-Man omnibus
>Captain America: Winter Soldier HC

I don't know if it's just me, but the trade version of Watchmen feels... weird. Like it fucking demands to be sturdier, somehow. Maybe it's just the page count.
I don't know, but I'm giving my trade to a friend who's never read the book.

>>Morrison's Action Comics 1-3
my man
Reading the 3rd trade right now. It's pretty great.

Just grabbed these. I'm collecting all the trades that Gravity appears in.

I actually had the first book in hardcover, but it was in Finnish and I prefer to read my comics in English.

Now I have booth deluxes, can't wait for the third

bump

I just picked up the Superior Foes omni, I hope you are proud papa Lieber

my haul from yesterday.

Picked these up on an impulse buy at my LCS today and sweet baby jesus VOLUME 4 WHEN

I got Daredevil Season One, Daredevil Marvel Masterworks Vol. 2, Witchblade Vol. 2, and The Darkness Vol. 5 for $5 a piece at my LCS on Friday. Along with Infinity Crusade Vol. 2 and some other non-Sup Forums books at B&N.

Not the pinnacle of class or anything, but a good price for all of it.

ordered:
>Joe the Barbarian
>Uncanny X-Men omnibus vol. 3 DM cover

pre-ordered:
>Cursed Earth Uncensored
>Boys Club

COIE deluxe HC
Flashpoint tpb

I got my copy of Copra Versus #1 and ordered that Matt Seneca Punisher/Dazzler thing.

I just finished Peplum. Art was really great. Story was strange. I've never read the story that Blutch based his story off of so I can't really comment on that. The whole thing felt like you were missing scenes or context which according to forward was intended. It wasn't bad, just strange. The book itself is gorgeous. NYRC used super thick high quality paper.

I also read Boy's Club. I wasn't too impressed. I like Furie's art, but his gags weren't that great for the most part. Also, I don't know why people compare it to MMO. Beyond drug use, they feel drastically different.

52 Vol1 Paperback near the end of the month coming and just floppies till then , checking out the rebirth floppies for the stuff im interested in and deciding what to pick up from there, Marvel is dead to me right now, lol.

went to a fairly new shop on tuesday

bump

Oh wow, completely forgot he ever existed.

I've only read Marvel's so far. Not expecting much from the rest.

Unsurprising, that's half of all his total appearances right there. He became important on a cosmic scale once but that lasted about 2 minutes before he faded back to an obscure character.
But he's my nigga and I love him and his costume's 10/10.

>all trades

No one buys floppies?

I'd only take a picture if it was a special one to me.

Ew. Omnibus or nothing.

only special single issues or 1st issues of new runs I want to give a shot.

Been on a comics buying break since TCAF

that was meant for

I buy mostly single issues at this point.

I prefer the format and saves me money.

Any of the rebirth 1-shots worth buying this week? I'm considering buying Batman, but at the same time it probably doesn't need my support.

green lantern, green arrow

>Superior Foes of Spider man
Great
>The Fix #1 and #2
I love you Steve
>Lobster Johnson Get the Lobster!
Haven't read this yet but I'm excited.
>Hellboy in Hell Not looking forward to the final issue, bye old friend

God, I have to travel to find a decent comic book shop and when I did it had a shitload of The Man Without Fear issues at god damn £15 each. I was really tempted but bailed.

I also have to travel for the good stores, they make it worth the travel time.

Is it really that good?

Good job on supporting DC.

Ive never seen those She Hulk covers before, which series is that?

Green Arrow, Green Lantern.
Superman was interesting enough for me.

Wait, if you bailed then why do you go to the store in the first place?

Green Lanterns was actually good? I wasn't expecting much of dogfucker.

Johns cowrote it, so I expect it to immediately descend into shit in the coming issues without him.

To pick up the other things I mentioned? I'll always pick up the most recent Hellboy and BRPD shit.

Oh right, didn't realize that part lol.

>implying this is any better

Alright, I dunno if I'll buy that then. I'll definitely pick up Green Arrow and maybe Superman.

where did this dog meme come from?

A book he wrote.

what book what happened?

I don't remember the name but he wrote a book about a dude that fucks a dog.

Just ended up with Legends of the Dark Knight Volume 1, thinking it was going to have the Shaman arc that's been out of print for a while.

My mistake, turns out it's a new series from 2012, and it's not even canon. I fucking hate comics.

Also I got this adaptation of Dracula.

Our Love is Real or something like that. Don't worry it'll get storytimed when Sup Forums decides to have another storytime of pain along with The Unfunnies, Trouble, and Girls.

Up you go.

What's the comic in dead center?

It's pretty cliched, but it's fun as fuck. Lots of great action setpieces and really nice art. It's like if you took Uncharted and Indiana Jones and mashed it up with the mysticism in Sandman.