Is this comic of the year?

Is this comic of the year?

It's not even the best King comic this year, but it is good

Sheriff and Omega Men are better. Although my thoughts about Vision and Omega Men change once I can read them both completely or maybe after time has passed.

>not a warren ellis title

It's essentially a Vertigo book from the 90s featuring Vision but yeah it's ok. Sheriff and Omega are better, but it's the best book Marvel has right now.

...Neither's that.

is this a SJW book

Are you retarded?

>Moon Knight
>Vizh
>Karnak
Marvel's been doing the weird, out of the spotlight stuff pretty well lately

That's not by Ellis, but this is definitely the second best title Marvel has at the moment. And I'm suprised DESU.

It has the best art of this year, but Lemire's writing stuff for Marvel is mediocre as fuck.

I read Omega Men today and thought it was really great, even though I was expecting something pretty different.

I've barely read any Marvel for what feels like ages and ages now though(Elektra and Moon Knight the last IIRC) How accessible is this title?

What were you expecting?

Wow that's an awful cover

>Vizh
What be this?

What is Omega Men about?
Do i need to read something else to understand it?

cucks in space basically, who also happen to be space police

Ultimates is better than Moon Knight.

MK does have my favorite art out of all Marvel books right now though.

>marvel
Ha! Nope.

Space terrorist/freedom fighters. You can easily jump in, pre-Flashpoint Omega Men comics didn't stay in continuity so most of the cast don't even have any earlier history.

See:

>this is definitely the second best title Marvel has at the moment
Nah man, that goes to Ultimates. MK is definitely up there though. Probably tied for third with Gwenpool.

Yes.

Sheriff is.

If we're talking the Big Two, then Omega Men.

Vertigo is big 2

Art is terrific, writing is merely okay.

Who's the other?

Nah, it's enough to know that Kyle is a Green Lantern, aka space cop with magic ring.

Not only is it not the best King comic out right now, that's not even from this year.

Technically I guess it is, but I meant the cape universes.

Vertigo is part of DC, user.

No, he's a White Lantern, which is the same thing except powered by Trump supporters.

What makes omega men better than the themes and the scope of the story?

besides opinions.

I ask because Omega Men being the best King book is starting to feel like a meme.

Kyle, making DC great again, again

Well, if we step away from the themes, the use of panels alone in that book is a sheer pleasure.

The paneling is great. I like 3x3s in general and the countdown issue (9 I think) was fantastic. Other than that it had a strong core narrative, didn't fuck around and gave every character a unique enough voice and motivation that it didn't feel too crowded.

That said I think Vision is better

Bagenda > Walta

>The panel layout, visual storytelling and theme in the book is amazing. He manages to get the voices right and distinct without much exposition and even without overly focusing on any of them.

>Omega men had better single issues. Issue #2, 7, 8 and 12 were better than any of vision issues, except for the latest one.

>It being a finished product also makes it better as a story imo. Maybe Vision might edge Omega men after it is finished.

The visual storytelling in the issue where Kyle and the princess go rogue in the city is better than anything in Vision.