JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/869688771268182016
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=obama effigy hanged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literally no one working at CNN or who had any role in any of this saw anything wrong with it until AFTER it was on TV
That's libtards for you, vindicative sick little weasels who have no problem with something until the public outcry gets too large then they sacrifice someone to take the fall for it. All the while still agreeing with it.

>Attacking Trump directly

Its friggin 2017 people!

>take it down

What's he point.
The moment it's in the internet it's there forever.

Has she ever been relevant?

>doing something like this
Cringey but ok
>apologizing for it
pic related

Griffin's biggest mistake was apologizing

If she had just called everyone who complained a "snowflake" and fingerfucked the neckhole of the prop head, it would have been better

>she will ask photographer [...] to take down the image
What does this even mean? I guess everything is back to normal now, right guys?

she should have just double downed...

she could have just been edgy, but now she is edgy and a coward

Be prepared for the upcoming, irrelevant edgelords that are trying to get attention soon.

Ugly irrelevant kike probably thought it would get her name out there and boost her career. Now her career is no more haha

>taking the banana man seriously

I thought it was cool to hate trump in burger land? Why the fuck does CNN care?

I feel bad for Barron. All these celebrities making fun of him for being a kid. I hope Sup Forums or something raids the shit out of these people.

It's okay when liberals do it

kek

>user you didn't vote for trump did you
>*steps on your balls while poking sewing pins into your testicle nerves*
>user you didn't cum, did you?

>Why does CNN care if their shill gets attacked?

N-no miss Griffin. I v-voted for Clinton, just like you t-told me!

Liberals making fun of people for something they can't help? Oh ho hoooo, sweet sweet irony :)

Jesus christ why is the American left so embarrassing?

They might wanna take a look over at Europe and learn how real leftist subversion works.

>american """""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Is it still not publicly acknowledged that the kid has autism?

not a damn person is going after tyler shields

misogyny is rampant this is absolute proof

It is cool to hate Trump, but Chelsea Clinton said it went too far (she's virtue signaling because she's going to run in 2020) so now everybody hates Kathy even though George Lopez did the same thing last year.

this

i don't find the picture funny (probably because i have no idea who this whore is) but to then apologize EUEUUUUUYYYUUCHHHKKK what a pathetic society, can't wait tlill the collapse desu

This whole shit is being blown way out of proportion. It should have been called out as the cringey adolescent nonsense that it is, and everyone should have gone on with their lives.

The whole thing is not that interesting, smart, original, provocative, anything, for it to be worthy of this much press or commentary.

>Chelsea Clinton
>she's going to run in 2020
Maybe in four years she'll have recovered from the roasting Duterte gave her.

new years eve? it's fucking may

It would have tanked her career even worse. She would lose every last sponsor and media opportunity save the most niche and irrelevant.

This sort of thing isn't a good opportunity to turn the whole stupid "snowflake" thing around. The point of conservatives calling people snowflakes is not to make fun of people for getting offended, but rather to make fun of them for being EASILY offended.

A graphic, bloody, ISIS-style depiction of the murder of the sitting president is not a small thing.

What did she mean by this?

>It should have been called out as the cringey adolescent nonsense that it is

It has been.

>The whole thing is not that interesting, smart, original, provocative, anything, for it to be worthy of this much press or commentary.

It's controversial, hence the attention. But, yes, it isn't original or smart.

>user, why do you lead me on like this?
>proceeds to jam a stapler in your anus, slamming your booty down, shouting "ISNT IT A LITTLE STICKY IN HERE?"
>user, if there is anything I can do....

>Hilary couldn't beat trump
>her dumber less experienced mongoloid child will be able to
Topkek

>The point of conservatives calling people snowflakes is not to make fun of people for getting offended, but rather to make fun of them for being EASILY offended.

lol no, they call everyone they disagree with a "snowflake," it's long gone beyond the point of being a meaningless buzzword

Has anyone shopped her into an ISIS video yet? Surely someone has.

The tolerant left everyone.

And she doesn't care about the CNN thing. She still sees this as good publicity, and the vast majority of the left is cheering her on.

>Amazing Bananafucker

Back to 2008 with you.

Where did I ever imply that she was going to win? You do realize that most people who run for president do not get the job right?

Even none-sitting presidents.
Game of Thrones had to edit out George W Bush's head someone put on a pike in the background.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't have a meaning.

>It's controversial
Roughly about as much as a teenager writing an edgy poem.

Hell Marylin Manson damn near did the same thing a bunch of months back with some kind of video with quick jump cuts to a bloodied, suited body on the floor that was clearly meant to be an allusion to Trump and no one even said anything about it.

Is it going to be news every time someone says I wanna kill the President because I've only been alive a few decades but this doesn't exactly seem to be new ground. Ted Nugent said something to a concert audience about Obama sucking on the end of the former's machine gun and then got invited to the White House and I didn't even hear about it at the time.

This shit is dumb.

Where did I imply that's what I thought you meant?

>Smug internet atheism is dead and buried

Feels good man.

>Implying the right attacks children and humiliates them literally in front of millions of people

B-But the Blue Wave will rise in 2018! You'll see!

>The tolerant left everyone.
He actually said it, the mad man.

triggered trumplerinas itt

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/869688771268182016

w-what?

Can somebody photoshop Trumps face onto this

It is dumb, but it's also controversial.

That's just how it is, like it or not.

What's ironic about it?

If someone had done the same with Obama there would have been riots in the streets. Your triggered argument doesn't work

You're a whiny little bitch, aren't you?

she got on his case about a comment about some rape in the Philippines and he was like "how did you feel about your dad plowing every pussy he could while married to your mom?"

wasn't that epic tbqh

>m-muh outrage
Pathetic.

But the right-wing spent Obama's presidency burning and lynching effigies of Obama

Tanked it with television sure but she comes off as a pussy like this. Should have doubled down. This has been her career for years now. She's been banned from many things for her viewpoints.

She should have known this would happen. It makes her look compromising and weak. You go all out or not at all on social media now. It's dog eat dog.

Is this that "new civility" democrats were asking for?

Source. Obama's presidency lasted 8 years so dump your folder.

Yeup, pretty much.

Ok, one image in the bottom left. Keep them coming.

so this just proves both sides have childish retards

woah who knew

>ironically typing with a stutter
>not pathetic
Heh

Fpbp

It's amazing how most people can't see this shit for what it is.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=obama effigy hanged

lmao

Stupid smelly atheist scum. Hope Isis beheads his ass one day

Lefties have shown their true face. They really are violent, psychotic lunatics who hate everything and everyone

You could say her career is in grips of death.

I'm not sure why snowflake turned from "being unique" to "being oversensitive"

>my paranoid fantasies represent reality
No conservative media figure ever lynched an effigy of Obama. Never happened.

So much for le tolerant left, amirite fellow pede? XDDD

It's 2017 people, you're not allowed to make fun of the us president.

>when you are so desperate you have to pick on a fucking kid

Ted Nugent threatened to kill Obama

>literally not put on television
>just a social media stunt gone too far
>appropriate actions taken by CNN

>Leeroy and Cleetus think they have it figured out over here

Fucking Sherlock Holmes and Watson over here. Samefag, for sure, but whatever.

If she didn't apologize you guys would still be mad.

Baby dick
Baby dick
Baby dick
Baby dick
Baby dick

I voted for Trump.
I couldn't give less of a shit about Kathy Griffin's gay picture. I don't think CNN should have fired her, since their entire channel is devoted to Trump bashing. Both the left and the right are being ridiculous and hypocritical about this.

They ARE still mad

What a cowardly little child. For shame

>the "Sup Forums is religious" meme

wow you already used your redneck references, whats next?
-nazi
-fat
-virgin
-neckbeard/manchild
-imbreed
pls kep going

Be patient with Baron. He's autistic. He doesn't know when daddy is home or playing golf or at Mara Lago.

Trump is going to cruise to a victory in 2020

they should go after him for sexualizing the Lind sisters who are underage

Not a single rebuttal.

Okay, sweetie. I know your trigger words now. You can vent with me. I know you're frustrated that papa Trump's not doing that well.

If the left keeps it's current course into madness then people are going to be forced to vote republican.

How's he going to do that? "Make America Great Again For Realsies This Time" doesn't have the same ring to it

you didn't use enoough of my trigger pls insult me more

>literal rebuttal
>"you see that's not a rebuttal because I say so"
>proceeds to not have a rebuttal

*raises paw*

Ummmm, sweetie? That's not an argument.

Trump has already won.

BUT I CALLED HIM DRUMPF! I CALLED HIM A NAME DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?

I CALLED HIM A NAME!

Worked for Obama
>we're going to change america for real this time guys

We're talking about 2020, sweetie, where Trump will have to defend his absolutely abysmal record