Red pill me Sup Forums

I'm a white, gay, 19 year old male. After brexit I figured I need to brush up on what's happening in the world. Why do you guys hate blacks, Muslims and Jews so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/heres-everything-wanted-say-islam-yesterday-couldnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be an idiot. Leave this place as fast as possible and don't look back. If you really want to understand the world, pay a visit to your local library.

Muslims are assholes who want to install Sharia Law.
Blacks are Niggers who want to chimp out and get higher welfare.
Jews want to rule The World.

This is the response I was hoping for

You can fuck off.

You are only 19. Read some books (kek, browse /lit/), get some semblance of a higher education. Browse Sup Forums carefully, critically and at your own peril. Make sure you spend time formulating your own ideas and actively parse everything you choose to see here.

Niggers want everything for free
Muslims just try to make us acept their culture but shit on American culture.
Jews want to rule the world and bring down the white race by interacial breeding and niggers

My best guess is that the hate is a form of mind control.
(Do some drugs too)

fuck off faggot, we hate you too

because hitler said so, so it must be true,

>Nig Nogs
Mostly true, some may be redeemable
>Muslims
Taquia is something every Sup Forumstard should be aware of
>Jews
Their methods seem nonsensical to me, (mfw an Aryan looking dude with Jewish friends and connections)

I have my own opinions and ideas about how things should be done. I'm kinda offended you people think I'm serious though I am genuinely confused about the jews. I understand the hate towards mudslimes and blacks, though Terry Crews is daddy I must admit.

I hate me too don't worry. I tried hard to date women and it just doesn't do it for me. Sorry I am a failure.

Here op

It's an anonymous image board if you supply information about yourself you will be categorized and sweeping assumptions will be made about you. I have a canadian flag here so I am subject to """"offensive"""" Canadian memes. You are a gay 19 year old from Britain (or a roleplaying neckbeard).

And what does this have to do with anything? I know these things? I'm not new to Sup Forums or anything friend. I have been browsing for awhile. Though admittedly not much Sup Forums I enjoy /x/ alot desu. And Sup Forums but atm it's all fucking loli threads.

You may be able to redeem your "failure" through an earnest seeking of Jesus Christ.

(I don't have much to do this Friday night I might just chill in your thread until you leave and do something more useful for yourself)

/x/ is underrated, especially on Sup Forums

TL;DR, creeping globalist "Shadow Reich" is in the final stages of completion. If it succeeds, It will be unstoppable and they will hold the reigns to humanity's fate.

don't leave the uk, not yet, get a nice job and save up as much money as you can because in your country like ours you can make more than in the us and other shit holes, then move once you can afford to buy a house and set up in another country.

I dislike the idea of religion. I don't personally think I will feel better for believing in an omnipresent omniscient being. I don't however believe I was born this way.

*reins

I haven't ridden a horse since I was a wee boy.

I plan on leaving to the US after I finish College and University. I fucking hate the UK desu. I have friends in America who can help me out so I hope to leave soon. I genuinely like Trump and would rather live with him than risk living with Theresa.

19 is a cool age. I hope you're in university. Going headlong into religion is probably a mistake. However keep in mind that society was built on religion and a member of human society should have at least a passing familiarity with it. (I thought I might be gay, the Bible opens one up to visceral disgust and hatred of gays which might be useful)

I am currently in College, last year though. I will be going into University provided I get the grades. Mathematics is my best quality imo. A levels in Maths Computer Science and Physics. I'm waiting on Chemistry atm. I understand the different religions and their beliefs but I have no interest. I was forced to read the bible in School so. I don't intend on forcing myself to become straight, I'm comfortable where I am.

((College))

Yes, College. Am I missing something?

All Education Facilities are run by the nose.

You are going to be alright. A post secondary education in things that use the sciences will only make you a better person. If you're smart look at what Hinduism and Buddhism teach as well.
I wish I was more aware of international Jewery during my engineering education. Caught on to it in my last year.

Huh. And that's a bad thing? Ahhh, this is why I said red pill me. I enjoy being on Sup Forums I want to understand.

I studied a little of Buddhism in my times at secondary school or high school, I guess. I went into Engineering when I was 16 and did a course when I was 15 but ultimately I don't have the patience for it.

Force yourself to read the Qur'an and you will understand why everyone here hates muslims. I didnt realize how backward they were until I read it.

Yes, it's a bad thing. There is no reason information shouldn't be accessible on the Internet.
Humans are machines. They are fed instructions and reasoning for why this instruction would work. Innovation is imagination..
When Jews control the flow of information, what you receive is an endless stream of misinformation.
TL;DR: They're very greedy with commission. They brainwash you with information that is true and mix it with misinformation.

Hm. Okay. At least you have a valuable answer for me other than some shit like "muh shekels".

Trust me I dislike muslims. I hate it when the media says shit like "Terrorists aren't muslims" or "not all muslims are terrorists" and shit. Yes that is true but how are we do distinguish between them when there are so many attacks from that specific religion? Islam breeds these people.

not that guy, and I haven't really bought into the "conspiracy", but the way that Israel came to be is not exactly moral towards the Arabs

skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/
Islam can very quickly be shown to be incompatible with western society. It's worth seeing what it has to say about the Bible too. Remember that the old testament is a large part of the Jewish canon.

Ok. That is something I can easily research. Thanks Sup Forums. This was entertaining for me. It's now 4:11 AM and I feel dead. See you guys around and again thank you.

Yes I am a believe that Islam is incompatible with western civilisation but alas, if I think this I'm a racist and should be condemned.

Watch the greatest story never told

>That is something I can easily research

And we can easily help you if you choose to do some actual fact finding

Oh fuck you, disillusioned twink. You're just another millennial from X trying to get to Y because of 'reasons'.

You don't even know half the shit you spout, you're no better than a neckbeard weeb who wants to run off to Japan for a reality that doesn't exist, much like you who will slowly understand how misplaced your conceptions were when you are in the states.

Go, I urge you. It's a wonderful red pill first hand experience, all travel is. But you're 'running away', the stereotypical 'I'm sick of where I've been all my life' is one of the biggest blue pills in youth, it's a state of mind that exists in you. You can't run away from that.

Here's some enlightenment for you, you will only learn as much as you want to. You will only accept what you've been conditioned to accept, only a great deal of exposure will really get you 'brushed up'.

Maybe when you hit that point you'll realise that you desperately crave those years back, where the world was subjectively less fucked up and where the spoopy too crazy to be true realities don't exist. You're living in a nightmare that is only getting more ominous as time marches on, yet you don't know it yet. You hear it, you see it but it doesn't sink in. Only after it does will you understand what I mean.

Remember this, make a mental image and burn it into your memory. You may look back at it one day sooner than later, but this time you'll be saying it and not me.

But hey we've all got to start somewhere, why not do so by buying that ticket, kid.

Blacks commit tons of crime and blame cops when they get arrested instead of taking responsibility for their actions. Their culture is fucking garbage too.

Muslims are dicks who want to push their barbaric religion on people. As a gay man you should be anti-Muslim because the vast majority of them want you dead or in prison. Source: breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/heres-everything-wanted-say-islam-yesterday-couldnt/

Jews suck dick too because they abuse their own people's suffering to make a quick buck and push for shitty agendas in the media like trannies or BLM.

Yeah at first all my friends considered me racist for hating islam, but after each terror attack I was able to redpill them a little. Now all of them except 1 liberretard understand the danger of islam and the incompatibility with western society. That liberretard is the only one that refuses to read the quran or read news of the ghettos in europe that are ruled by sharia, he just keep defending islam without basis but its so easy to call his bullshit by citing the quran.

Well you can be retarded and think it is for no reason at all other than slight color variations,
Or you can realize it is because of how they behave.