Who wins?

Reddit

pls

Which Punisher we talking?
Dolph Lundgren
Tom Jane
Ray Stevenson
Jon Bernthal

Punisher. He was a United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance. He has no problem getting dirty and using explosives. The only person that might be able to stop him is Dredd.

whoever wuins we loose

Jon Wick... multiple point-blank gun-shot wounds... loses gallons of blood per hr... walks it off.

which movie are we watching? if we're watching die hard and john wich shows up, you can bet your ass that wick is gonna lose.

>Dredd agains a bunch of scrubs

What videogame?

Probably Spike since he's a two-dimensional character and therefore cannot be harmed by three-dimensional bullets

remove him and I would put my money on the Punisher

CIA

this ends in a dreed vs punisher finale desu
the other guys are all fucked beyond recognition against these 2. It's not even a competition.

dredd stomps

>Implying Based Mike wouldn't kill all of them with a rope and a pair of pliers.

batman
always

Punisher vs Dredd, everyone else is fucked

Is that shopped? batman punched dredd, dreddstyle? that's just rude, that's dredds punch

This

Dredd usually

Bourne is only good at hand to hand combat and coordinated attacks (wouldn't be possible to survive solely on this in a free for all with a random scenario), Spike relies on others heavily, the entire middle row only work well against a unified force/get somewhat lucky none of their adversaries use logic usually, Bond is best as a spy instead of a fighter (he almost loses in a fight with Oddjob in Goldfinger), and the other two would be his best competition assuming they can bring their own gear.

>83419545
A quick write up for this dead thread
Mclane dies first he's no operator, Ethan, Wick and Phonecall man start killing endless waves of henchmen, Bond and Bourne start tracking the others, they snipe Ethan Wick and Phonecall man, Bond and Bourne are neck n neck but Bond stops to quip so Bourne gets him. Punisher comes out of fucking nowhere and snipes Bourne from a 1000meters, Dredd by this point has finished cleaning up w/e city they happened to be in and goes after the last crim alive Punisher, its anyone's game from here.

Oh someone switches off the TV or burns the comic w/e and whoever that anime is goes away

Mexican standoff between Dredd, Punished and John Wick.

Now put T1000 there...

While I mostly agree with your conclusion, I have a few problems with how you got there. Bourne is a master of improvised combat. That's, in fact, one of the main draws of the movie series (punching a nigga in the throat with the heel of a book). He would be one of the most formidable adversaries in the bunch.

Wick is a bit of a gary stu- I haven't seen the second but at a pivotal moment he needed sniper fire to complete his mission in the first. However, he is also a one man army and able to take many many opponents at once. I do not know how he would fare against 8 other highly skilled opponents in a free for all.

Mission Impossible and 007 are useless without gadgets and are best at deception and infiltration, not combat. They would likely avoid combat and try to take advantage of others weaknesses which may lead to a win

HOWEVER

Dredd and punisher have supernatural levels of strength and particularly endurance. In punisher's case he is not beholden to an idealogy that may limit his ability to destroy threats i.e. collateral damage, honor, etc.

Dredd's idealogy demands that he is not limited in serving justice and taking down criminal scum. They are both incredibly deadly with or without weapons and have many cases that prove their ability to take on hordes of enemies, highly skilled opponents, and are especially well experienced in free for alls.

Tooken and yippe kay ay both barely scrape by and utilize a lot of luck. They would not survive.

Spike is a non issue. Needs a team and doesn't even fight all that much. He fought a guy on the side of a collapsing building once. I don't think that translates to death dealing.

Dredd, he's the only one that is wearing both body armor and a helmet and his gun is better than everyone elses.

Oh, I assumed the Tom Cruise image was from Minority Report. If it's the Mission Impossible character, then he won't win.

I think Bourne would be able to incapacitate others, but that he won't be able to win. My reasoning for this lies in the ending to Bourne Identity where he could have easily gotten killed and that most of his encounters are 1v1 scenarios between him and another agent.

>In punisher's case he is not beholden to an idealogy that may limit his ability to destroy threats i.e. collateral damage

Er..yes he is. He always tries to avoid killing innocents.

Punisher is EXTREMELY careful with collateral damage though, since he has a near autistic view of right and wrong. All you gotta do is to put innocents beween him and you and he won't touch you. Luckily for him, the other 8 contestants won't do such a thing because they're good guys.

Now that I mentioned it, Frank would probably not even kill most of them. Maybe John Wick because he's an assassin. But he would severely and intentionally dampen his fighting prowess by trying to ko/maim the others.

>collateral damage
no user, punisher always considers collateral damage, its a major part of his thing, he doesn't kill innocents, in fact he's killed other vigilantes for just that, accidental bystander death

Dredd on the other hand

Yeah he has heightened abilities and is supernaturally 'quick thinking' but you're right in that he hasn't been placed in a situation where he's proven capable of a deathmatch battle. Now if they were all being chased by powerful government agencies while this fight was happening he'd have a huge advantage in the espionage required.

I think what makes this whole thing shit though is that half of these guys are long range and sneaky types. Like why is 007, M:I cruise, or spike even on the list.

Replace spike with Commando or Predator Arnold, MI cruise with Jack Reacher cruise, 007 with Rambo. And fuck it why not replace tooken or yippie with Jason Statham Transporter.

anime guy cause anime ain't real

your right but all the others are fair game, except mclane who'd get killed by any of the rest, all these guys have been responsible for innocent deaths, makes them fair game, except maybe Dredd funnily enough he's basically a cop and Frank doesn't kill cops, Dredd would have no problem killing Frank though

>btfo this quick this much

I seriously misremembered. I think I was just thinking about all the dudes he's been after that were traditionally viewed as "heroes". Like I have an issue somewhere where he's trying to kill spiderman or wolverine. I can't wait for that gay netflix series to come out and not live up to the hype i have for it.

Whose franchise has lasted the longest???

technically all of them work outside of the law besides Dredd and John McClane (anime guy is a bounty hunter, but he was a member of a crime syndicate for which he was never arrested), so I think if alliances are allowed they would be together until both of them refuse to fight in the end.

he never tries to kill spider-man, once he shot the web shooters right of his wrists and then used him as a punching bag for the Russian, but in Franks own words
>he's a tough bug he can take it

Dredd would probably try and protect John for a while, everyone else is a target

well considered

Spike would get shot 17 times and suffer a dozen broken bones but he'd survive anyway, only Vicious can kill him

Bond

FUCK punisher is so cool. God dammit. He's the fuckin peoples batman. Rich piece of waah waah I don't kill crybaby tfw no parents piece of shit.

why can't batman just fucking kill people and not waste his enormous wealth on silly outfits.

it was a good comic, it ends when after dealing with the Russian, Spider-man and I think DD too, a random cop gets the drop on him, Frank can kill him easy but instead surrenders cause A: he doesn't kill or hurt cops
B: nice thing about prison, its full of criminals

Why is Spike even on there, 7 of those guys could have cleared out the syndicate base and killed Vicious without breaking a sweat and while McClane would have gotten pretty roughed up he wouldn't fucking die

Bond sort of works inside the law

Ditch babies first Chinese cartoon man for predator arnie.

yea its a funny one, I don't know how Dredd or Punisher would react to Bond, I mean he is licensed idk

You're not real

when are you going to stop watching cartoons user?

john wick

obviously

The Punisher since he has the same bullshit plot-armor that Batman is known for. Maybe Dredd would win, but as someone in this thread already said, none of the other guys are any real competition.

>implying dredd would even shoot a cop, and a bounty hunter who did nothing wrong. Implying Spike wouldn't win with brucelee kunfu

>bounty hunter
who?

He's breaking the law of any country he's in that isn't England so depending on where the fight is he might not be game. Heck I'm not even sure the punisher and dredd would even be game to kill each other either.

he does

Dredd would definitely kill or arrest punisher, hes 100% operating outside the law, a vigilante is a criminal, Punisher wouldn't kill Dredd because Frank doesn't kill law enforcement, Bond idk Bonds confusing me now

fuck I forgot about bugs bunny, but nah, he's on Wick/Bond/Bourne levels, Big Pun and D-man would fuck his shit up

John vick is hit in close quarters, spike would kick his ass

Punisher.

ah, Wick is an assassin and a criminal, both Dredd and Punisher would have zero problem taking him out

fpbp

So, from skill level alone the only real contenders are John Wick, Punisher and Dredd. I'd probably put my money on Dredd.
But if you're factoring in Bond's unbelievable luck, that guy might actually stand a chance.

John wick may be the only one as capable in a one on one. Can't think of a scene where any of the other characters fight that long that hard against an opponent as j wick does against common in john wick 2.

pic

Wick sucks at hand to hand combat

Punisher had a very famous tête-à-tête with Barracuda.

Punisher fights the Russian all the time, Dredd fought a literal egyptiam mummy with super strength, Wick fought...a black guy

99% of the time when he's in a country that's allied with Britain that country has okayed it

Probably the one with the greatest plot armor in their series

I'm assuming we're talking about specifically movie punisher and dredd

that doesn't really work, which one?

punisher is literally a faggot

lol ok, bugs is fucked m8

I think if given the equipment they have in that picture, Dredd wins based off of that.

If they all have equal equipment I think Bourne wins.

thats dumb, so mclane has a phone and ethen has magnetic climbing things. Is this BR?

even if you are, you've got punisher beating The Russian and Jim, and with Dredd you've got throat crusher and ripping the head off the ABC warrior, and athen on the other hand you've got John Wick beating a rapper

jack bauer over the course of 24 hours

fair point

He's black, he'd die first.

Bourne or Tom Cruise.

no their both going down round 1

See I just feel like Spike would just you know fly away in his ship

the cartoon? yea sure he shouldn't be on the grid anyway

Well FRank has the biggest arsenal and the right mindset, but I think Dredd wins just because of his futuristic scifi equipment

If we're getting into that I don't think most of them would fight each other anyway
If most of those guys (the one exception is Dredd) met Takenman they'd probably hear him out then help him kill whatever human traffickers were bothering him
Fuck, Bond and Hunt would not only help him kill those traffickers they'd probably be able to get him off any criminal charges he picked up on the way and arrange an international task force to deal with the remnants of the human trafficking gang preventing Taken 2 from ever happening

harry callahan would heem all of these dweebs

nine guys only six bullets, nah

>Who wins?

jackie wanting no trubbu obviously