Tacoanon makes Christmas dinner

Okey. I am back.

Yesterday i set the pork rib covered in aluminum foil in the oven on 90C.

It had now slowcooked about 20 hours..

Two hours ago i took the foil off and turned up the heat to 140C.

Its starting to look real nice. But the last step to make the rind crunchy is about 10 min. Away.

Good luck man

While waiting you should enjoy some tortilla chips and lots of aquavit..

Nice

Ok.. final step. Turn the oven to max and start watching the rind closely until it starts to pop. Its very easy to burn it at this stage so keep watching closely!

Thanks user! Merry christmas!

While watching. Keep drinking aquavit! I prefer this brand. Its been matured at sea all the way to australia and back. No joke.

Somethings happening! The rind is starting to expand!

I hear the first few popping sounds now. Its working!!

Almost there!

Almost there!

Good god! Look at that! 3 days it took to prepare but its so worth it in the end!

Is that pork rib? What do you use for seasoning?

Salt and pepper only.

It looks pretty shitty, mate.
Do you even flæskesteg?

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too.

That looks glorious.

Flæskesteg is poor mans ribbe

All the fat that has slowly melted through the pork we use to make the most glorious sauce ever. The meal is going to have so much callories you will feel your heart really struggle to pump your fatridden blood through your body.

The christmas meal is also served with pork sausages and pork meat cakes. Not an ideal dish for muslims.

What kind of pastry are you having for tonight?

Nothing. Only rice cream with red sauce for dessert. After that its not possible to fit anything else.

For the sauce i add brown cheese and mustard.

Thank God. Best thread in months

>add brown cheese and mustard.
*blocks your arteries*

I bet OP is so fat that he can't see his dick because of belly.

Doesn't look that fat

Damn.. im full. And only after the first serving. Gonna have a little break before eating more.

did you already finish it?

Yeah. Sorry. Didnt have time to take any pics of the full dinner plate as everybody had all sat down. Its served with a sweet type of sourkraut, potatoes, lingonberry jam, pork sausages and pork meat cakes.

did you eat this alone :o

what are you up to now?

Opening presents

No. With family

I enjoy your threads very much. Merry Christmas tacoanon.

Thank you user! Merry christmas and a god jul to you.

Pic related. Aftermath of the dinner.

happy christmas tacoanon and tacoanon famalam

You too user!

Some cheesy christmas decoration..

This is worse than being a tripfag
fuck off please

:(
DON'T SPOIL THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS SPIRIT FAGGIT

Very lucky to have a big family :(

At a friend's house celebrating Christmas eve morning.

Felice Narvidad!

Jeg liker din tråder, god jul norsk venn ;)

don't do that, we act nice to each other on christmas and new year holidays on this board

Merry christmas to you to. Hope you have a great evening!

You always have us user

God jul polske user!

if you've got nothing positive to say, then don't say anything at all

God jul, user.

Everyone has left or gone to bed. Now i can shitpost and listen to metal by myself. Its gonne be great. Merry christmas everyone.

what time is it in norway?

What's the specific cut of pork rib that you get? You mentioned a rind- is it skin-on?

It's 23:51

Pic related. it's from the area that says "familieribbe". It's skin on yes. as you can see from the other threads from a few days ago.

Huh, I wonder how hard it'll be to get some of this in Burgerland. Very few cuts of meat have skin, and the ones that do are poverty cuts (unless they become trendy).

is that a spork

This is what it looked like when i got it

huh.. never thought of it. Maybe it is a kind of spork. It's great for gathering up sauce though.

You have a lovely home

Thank you user. I myself especially like the fireplace. It looks like someone drove a fucking truck right into my house. It's brutal. Since the house was built in the 60's the insulation is pretty meh but with that fireplace i can raise the temperature of the entire two story house with 2-3 C in an hour with only half capasity.

Why do you do this?

Why do anyone do anything?

what are you doing now?

Mexican in Norway?