New episode of Clarence tonight at 5:30

New episode of Clarence tonight at 5:30

Jeff's Secret
>Clarence learns about one of Jeff's quirks, and Jeff begs Clarence to keep his secret, but Clarence is tempted to tell the school

youtube.com/watch?v=7ej0Ol7nkvw

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Gt8xTBgb!J99T2TXDe2zh0jzBIwEfMqqgsqgG9NEBBP794tIyF0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's a fetish episode

........okay I know it probably isn't but what if it was?

I hate this show.

so he's coming out of the closet?

Clarences english VA is so weird, it looks an adult speaking.

i fucking hate jeff's new voice

It's still the same dude though.

look i'm all for socks with sandals
but not while playing in sprinklers, cmon

ohh i see, he's ascared. a lot of kids get that hangup, basically everything in cartoons is like HAHA EEW THOSE ARE GROSS PUT THOSE AWAY

Wow what a freak

OHhhh I see.
shit dude i'd rather have an extra of something than a missing one.
>he has to make his own decision
figures.

it sounds kinda different i dunno

clarence take off the damn hover boots

Puberty will do that, user.

Is this a cut vs uncut episode?

there are kids in this class with no fingers at all, jeff. the bar is set pretty low
>this movie
COME ON

They cast an actual kid/teenager, so he's growing up.
Clarence you shit.

i bet tiny tim would have been fine with them just using the song, cmon. did they even ask?

God Jeff have the patience of a saint i would have murdered Clarence by now

>should i tell it anyway if I want?
>i wanna, i wanna telll itttt
i love clarence

I was pickin' up on that too.
He's dead, and he doesn't support single working mothers/ or esbains.

nobody does, but he's a cool guy
and it's not like he owns that song anyway.

chelsea copped out there. she shouldve showed her teeth

kek
double jointed kids always overpower

>had it for years
.. it shouldnt still fit..

>scabies

Yeesh.

yeah isnt that straight up parasites?

The glory doesn't last but it's a hell of a ride.

I'm pretty sure it's akin to crabs.

Basically, mites burrow into the skin while they lay their eggs causing literally the worst itching of your life.

As someone who experienced it first hand, I would not wish it on my worst enemies.

i looked it up, it's mites. so more like mange

Shit,that's even worse.

the question is how the shit they manage to successfully burrow in without you stopping them. must be an anaesthetic like mosquitoes use

>Mexican Kid watches Air Bud
>Redneck Girl watches The Thing
I love this show

They aren't visible to the naked eye, unlike mosquitos where you can catch them in their tracks.

Mites transfer over from either other people, or areas of infected surface to skin like when movie theaters had "fabric" seats even though they have leather more now.

right but surely something burrowing into your skin would either itch immediately or never itch even later on after the eggs hatch, yknow? either theyre big enough to itch or they arent
so it must be an anaesthetic they use to keep you from feeling them until it's too late

The music on this show is fantastic.

Yeah that sounds pretty close to how it starts inside the body, it started of as an annoying minor itch, then its literally spreads all over the body excluding the head.

Worst part is the itch is severe that you have a high chance to scar the parts you scratch, so legs, arms, feet, even private area are not safe.

All I know is if you ever suspect having them, see a dermatologist right away.

well yeah if youre scratching a subdermal itch you pretty much have to damage the skin to satisfy it

6 Fingers

Mostly the physical discomfort isn't always the worst part though. What it does to the mind can be worse.

Scabies starts to drive you crazy from lack of sleep, distracting enough to keep you from doing the things you usually would normally do, and the thought of something inside you feeding off to no end.

I'm not surprised by Jeff's character being a neat freak after an incident like that occurring in his body.

Waiting on the mega

No links for Gumball yet but the internet is usually a step ahead of TV with that one. Still, it makes me wonder if our uploaders aren't predisposed tonight.

I recorded the episode but had problems with encoding it. Then I had to leave so had no time to fix it. But I'm back now so it should be a few more mins til it's up.

Good to know you're still with us.

Late download link here!

mega.nz/#!Gt8xTBgb!J99T2TXDe2zh0jzBIwEfMqqgsqgG9NEBBP794tIyF0o

Gracias, Mad

Much thank
Such appreciate

It was an alright episode. I chuckled a bit, but it wasn't as good as some of the previous ones this season.

So, Sup Forums, what kinda freakish deformities did you have in school?

I know some people think Clarence is retarded but I love when they show his imagination running away with him.

Thanks son

>can I have extra TOE mato

I have seasonal rashes on my stomach where my jean button usually sits
As i got older it spread to my elbows, calves, and hands

When I was a baby my uncle dropped a hot iron on my back

My 2nd toe is bigger than all my other toes

Jeff confirmed uncut fag.

Thanks Madridista!

Man I'm sad I missed yet another damn episode's actual TV premiere.

I'M HORRIFICALLY OBESE!

it kind of is

Burned arm.

I'm white at an all black school.

man, you must be pulling so much ghetto booty with that creamsicle dick

My left eye is slightly higher than the right, but you can barely tell.

I can crack my knuckles repeatedly ad-infinitum. by just making fists. I'm probably going to have irreversible arthritis by the time I'm 30

No because it's just air trapped in the joints that makes that popping sound

I can vomit at will. Surprisingly enough, I never once used it to get out of school.

Regardless of what is making the sound, the fact that I can pope them every 2 seconds, until I get bored or my knuckles start to ache does not bode well for the future of my knuckles.

What did you expect was going to happen to Sean (Jeff's VA who actually lives very close to me I believe). He was probably not going to become the next Walter Tetley (pic related).

This episode hit too close to home.

I also have an extra toe on my left foot, my parents gave the same rationale for not removing it at birth, and I do wear socks with sandals for this reason.

Why not get it chopped off now?

Because the bones, tendons, and blood vessels are fully formed. Doing it long after birth is more trouble than it's worth.

Better question, why get it chopped off if it doesn't make shoes fit badly or anything?

I used to have bad cases of psoriasis all over my arms and legs as a kid. I'd have to use lotions and those callus scrubbers you get for your feet to keep them down. Once I started medication though the skin became paper-like rather than scabby. Every other day old skin would kind of flake off and I could peel or rub it off like snakeskin. I kid you not because of the plaque shape it actually looked like snakeskin too.