So I guess Kirkman's not content with shitting on the Big 2 anymore and he's moving on to telling actual authors...

So I guess Kirkman's not content with shitting on the Big 2 anymore and he's moving on to telling actual authors they're doing things wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

view-comic.com/invincible-001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAT BEARD FIGHT

I fucking hate Kirkman

He needs to stfu and just talk about his own mediocre shit

what? amc did the exact same shit with the walking dead, not that the original were masterpieces or anything, just different kind of shit

meanwhile on the next season of walking dead
>deviating from the books blah blah blah
>original source writer robert kirkman gives an enthusiastic thumbs up over his pile of money

they're all creatively corrupt as fuck

>writing 20-30 pages of TWD every month is comparable to a novel

just shut your fat fuck face, Kirkman

At least asoiaf is fun.

I just wanted to come in here and say that I recently read every issue of TWD up to the most recent one and I enjoyed it.
Nothing too amazing but enjoyable and for some reason a really fast read.

Should I check out Invincible?
That's Kirkman too right?

Kirkman is a faggot. Walking Dead is a show memes and retreading. And they don't have the stones to change anything up. The show loses viewers every season. The guy is a fucking hack.

What an insufferable cunt.

TWOW when? ;_;

*a show of memes

>Should I check out Invincible?
Yes, the first 70 issues or so are some of the best modern capeshit and while the quality degrades after that point it's still worth reading. Make sure to read the Guarding the Glode minis as well. They focus on various side characters giving focus to guys like Best Tiger and Japandroid who are fantastic and don't get much of any screentime in the main comic

>complains about memes
>"The show loses viewers every season"
The fact the show gains viewers every season indicates YOU are the memer, John

Eat a dick faggot. The numbers don't lie. Your show is shit. Go back to making epic Daryl hashtags on twitter.

He still puts out more pages at a faster rate than Martin

I don't know much about Kirkman, but he's got a point about GRRM.

>TV should not overtake the book
>GET READY FOR ALL OUT WAR 3 GAIZ!!!

Considering he's trying to shame GURM for letting the showrunners alter his story for the show while simultaneously letting showrunners alter his story for his show and praising them for it, no. He doesn't have a point.

Well he is right in this situation, D&D have fucked up GoT terribly. That whole Sand Sneks section was laughable and actually erased a very important subplot that would have changed the way Dany invades Westeros. They also turned one of the most badass insane Ironborn into a generic white dude that laughs a lot because that his how D&D think a crazy person should act.

After George R.R. Martin left the show and let D&D have a larger creative influence the show's quality dropped significantly, hell the Lannisters don't even dye their hair anymore because even they realize the show is basically coasting along.

I don't give a fuck about the show anymore, I just want the next book to come out already.

He writes more than one comic though.

Altering stuff for an adaptation isn't that unusual, but it's disappointing that GRRM's books are behind the TV show in telling the story, which reveals how much stalling he's done. I don't know how far along Kirkman is with the TWD storyline, but show and comic going different paths if different from a writer simply letting showrunners tell his story for him.

>People actually defending TWD

wew damn some shit taste here

Meh. It's just an irrelevant fat fuck calling names to get one of his own. Big deal.

I started reading Invincible 2 weeks ago and couldn't drop it for 4 days straight. By then I had already read all the 128 existing issues.

I don't know what "comic patricians" will say about it but I found it so fucking entertaining and original. Plot-twists are awesome too.

I hope you like it if you give it a try
view-comic.com/invincible-001/