Trump BTFO

Mind = blown. If this doesn't really make you think, then nothing will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I
vocaroo.com/i/s0EqrAtQi3Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Walls not bridges needs america me say hear never you'll and optimistic be can't we because hope than greater is fear me believe something do to need we illegals terrorists crime scared be should you but nation a as are we who not its if even hate & anger there's look, closer a take you when because, america in bright is future the that me convince to try don't so worse getting it's

Yeah, really fucking convincing. A bunch of retard speak is all Hillary is spouting these days.

Why don't you kill yourself, user.

>Illiterate retard detected

Let me guess, you graduated from Trump University?

that was a quick one mate.

At what point between the year 2000 and 2010 did these NWO faggots decide to start indoctrinating everybody that fear was the worst possible emotion that a human can express.

>1945
>I'm scared that the Nazis may kill us
That's totally reasonable

>1980
>I'm scared that Russia may kill us
That's totally reasonable

>2015
>I'm scared that ISIS may kill us
WHAT?!?!?!? GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT HES ACTUALLY AFRAID FOR THE LIFE OF HIS FAMILY. WHAT A RACIST BIGOT. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FOR FEELING FEAR. THIS IS NOT WHO AMERICA IS AS A NATION. AMERICA STRONK.

It started way before that
Lurk moar newfag

Not really.
The cold war was the last conflict I remember that it was socially acceptable to be scared of.

How's kangaroo penis taste, cunt?

It actually is getting worse, though. The national debt continues to increase along with crime, unemployment, and dependence on government handouts. People are more desperate for security than ever and its last remnants in America are on the verge of being annihilated depending on the outcome of this election.

Who cares, though? We still have Inspiration, Unity, Diversity and Hope to keep us company as our physical and mental health plummets in sync with the arrival of millions of angry third world savages who will inevitably deliver our violent deaths.

Omg I hate Australians now

>Trump is speaking facts.
>Hillary is speaking with hopeful lies like many politicians before her.

I'd prefer a president that speaks the truth over one speaking lies that lead you nowhere.

Because

ISHITSIS is a bunch of monkeys supported by the kingdom of sand monkeys "saudi arabia".

They manage to kill a bunch of people and cause public hysteria. That doesnt even come close to the power of the Wehrmacht or the Red army.

This is just preparation for staged false flags and parhaps dirty bombs.

There is no way a serious state would allow its citizens to be shitified to death like in France of Germany if it isnt for some bad motive.

By now, every state would deport all muslim refugees and insitute a ban on islam.

By know, everyone knows that the police refuse to do their jobs in europe.
The states do not alllow for effective policing of mudshits and terrorism.

Why the fuck do you care? You won't be able to vote regardless. Literally kys. You posted this thread like three times already.

because optimism fixes problems without action.

This whole thing has been a circus of evil so far. It's like watching a witch trying to cast a spell on the masses.

I feel so detached from reality.

nice flag

The former is telling the truth and the latter is lying out of her huge ass. America is fucked at a fundamental level and sticking your head in the sand and spouting rhetoric and feel good fallacies isn't going to fix it.

Really makes ya think.

>choose the person that sugar coats shit and makes everything seem better than it really is instead of someone telling you the straight up truth of how fucked up things have become

Thought it was al qaeda and taliban from 2001

Really that cartoon BTFOs both of them

wow man. neurons firing.

>Crime, terrorists, illegals should be scared but its not who we are as a nation
what the living shit does she mean by this?

>She wears white clothes, that means she's a good guy

As expected from a cartoon

Uncomfortable truth vs saccharine lies.

i just see 2 old fags that have few more years to say goodbey and give last fart, bloody bloomers being the parasites they always were

i agree with your sentiment about the idea of 'negative emotions', but ISIS is a REALLY bad example. if you're actually afraid of ISIS you need some radical intervention to get out of the MSM echo chamber. which is literally the only place they're regarded as anything but the joke they are.

whoa they did the "read bottom to top" thing

damn that really blew my mind

And just think about the rhetoric before that.

>The Taliban are moderate rebels against Soviet occupation! In order to stop Russian influence in the Middle East, we must work with our moderate allies, even if it means arming and training them!

And, now

>The FSA are moderate rebels against the butcher, Assad, in Syria! In order to stop Russian influence in the Middle East, we must work with our moderate allies, even if it means arming and training them!

Shit gets pants on head retarded when you realize that the FSA allies with a branch of Al Qaeda in Syria. At which point does blowback become the intended consequence?

Islam is not 1 faction dumb american that spended 10 years in Afghanistan being cucked by small groups of terrorists .

Convinced me to ponder...

>nice sounding "positive" words convince liberals that all is well in America and they don't want to believe otherwise

Liberals literally have a children's mindset.

So much for all that love and respect you preach, Commie.

My bad. It really was a bad example. But that attack against anxiety just seems to be another blow in the domestication of the american people.
>Uh... guys.... if we want to make sure that everybody has a job with good pay and benefits, shouldnt we limit people from other countries coming here and undercutting our wages for pennies on the dollar, because they can Western Union our money back to their country?
>Dude....if we want to make america safe from terrorism, shouldnt we be limiting the number of terrorists that can come here?

>STOP FEARING THINGS YOU STUPID RACIST. FEAR IS EVIL. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

The weirdest thing is, that attacking people who have paranoia and anxiety, BECAUSE they have paranoia and anxiety, is going to reinforce their beliefs, not dispel them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

PROOF THAT TRUMP IS A LIAR

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EqrAtQi3Ks

things are better though