“What if Snow White was no longer beautiful and the 7 Dwarfs not so short?”

Chloƫ Grace Moretz @ChloeGMoretz

>I have now fully reviewed the mkting for Red Shoes, I am just as appalled and angry as everyone else, this wasn't approved by me or my team

who thought this was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/05/31/red-shoes-and-the-7-dwarfs-chloe-grace-moretz-poster-cannes/
youtube.com/watch?v=JT2LSB1Bz2o
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/05/31/red-shoes-and-the-7-dwarfs-chloe-grace-moretz-poster-cannes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fat women are ugly too! Get over it.

Wait so she think Snow should be beautiful or she shouldn't?
I don't know who said what.

Those weird growth hormones they give child stars really do a number on them, don't they?

Wut?
Context would be nice, newfag

>tfw mini giantess/bbw is my fetish

so uhh where can i watch this movie?

>What if Snow White was no longer beautiful and the 7 Dwarfs not so short?
what?

>What if Snow White was a real womyn

It's a spiritual remake of Shrek

Excellent marketing. I knew nothing about this shit until now.

>how do i google
>spoonfeed me
>im from facebook

here: salon.com/2017/05/31/red-shoes-and-the-7-dwarfs-chloe-grace-moretz-poster-cannes/

now go away

expect 47 anti-SJW articles within the week

Very good, Chloe.

HOWEVER

What's the fucking motivation for the witch now? "Who's the fairiest of them all?" "Why, it's you, indisputably." Roll credits.

Snow White was ugly as fuck anyways.

This.
Ariel and Alice are where it's at.

Learn how to make a proper thread you useless prick

Yeah I mean who would want to fuck the snow white on the right

Have you guys seen her new bf? lol

who the fuck wants to see a movie about some uggo fridge cunt?

>salon.com/2017/05/31/red-shoes-and-the-7-dwarfs-chloe-grace-moretz-poster-cannes/
I genuinely didn't get it until I read the article. I assumed it was a push to get snow white to be fat. Instead it's outrage over a poster insinuating that fat people are ugly.

How boring.

You guys are so fucking retarded.
>movie where a hot chick becomes a fat ugly chick
>marketing line is "what if snow white wasn't beautiful?"
>SJWs think people of all sizes are beautiful denying the reality that most people find fat unattractive
>SJWs sperg out

You don't make a thread to have people have to go google it you newfag

>within a week

try within a few hours

Umm, sweetie? Just because a womyn is full figured doesn't mean they can't be beautiful, okay? Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=JT2LSB1Bz2o
Why don't they just make a progressive remake of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarves?

sorry I don't live and breathe sjw logic the way you do user

Show us.

Honestly she doesn't have the acting chops to be pulling this prima donna shit, weird Mike from Monsters INC looking bitch

Those are all SJW articles.

>insinuating

>first movie gig in a while
>decides to get all pissy about it's marketing

I expect several articles about Chloe claiming the patriarchy is keeping her down, when in actual fact she's just an unmarketable ogre who can't even shut up long enough to not sabotage her own career.

Tall slim people are more beautiful. What's the big deal?

and Sup Forums is mad that gal gadot was cast as wonder woman

>Implying fat girls can't get dick.

plz stop with the bullshit.

but not because of her looks personally, but because she doesn't fit the part

>movie where a hot chick becomes a fat ugly chick
Didn't Paris Hilton make this film a decade ago?

what's wrong with her face

the flying fuck is this post suppose to be about?

also chloe is my waifu
where are the hottie pics

GET THE FUCK OUT.

>Chloe
>hottie pics
lmao

No ones seen this before you've posted it you utter fucking degenerate

What I don't get is how does she now fond out that the movie has "fatshaming"? I mean how does the lead actress not read the damn script or even the plot

you got it famalam

>not posting her recent topless pics

Then the mirror wouldn't single her out to the queen as the fairest of the land and she could live in peace being a dwarven cock slave.

The story has a "good, body positive" message. It was an ad for the movie that was the offending thing

It takes like a few seconds to google and figure out why everyone is angry. Body positivity has been a thing for a while, too.

Is that cheese or cake? I can't tell

It's a block of cheese.

jesus mio
look at those mellons!!!

would wife

more pics of chloe por favor

SOMEBODY

>Let's try to appeal to SJW's
>Immediate backlash before the movie is even released
Good. I'm glad this happened.

>implying cheese isn't keto

But I WANT to see this version of Snow White. Why give us a decent waifu just to take her away? This is worse than Shrek.

Are there any child stars that don't get JUSTed?

ironically enough, vicky JUSTice

>gets her slutnudes leaked and fades into obscurity

She's the JUSTice leader of the Victorious girls.

How do you make a character "ugly" in 2017 without being accused of some form of shaming?

Can't make them fat, then you're fat shaming
Deform them? Then your an ableist

thats not how JUST works though

make them male

>expect anti-SJW articles

Wait, what?

*white male

They made The Rock's character in moana "ugly" and SJWs flipped their shit. Same with black characters looking too black.

No, she did the one where a skinny ugly chick became a fat ugly chick.

Christian Bale

she's no more faded than piggu moretz

>Makes a shitty thread
>direct links to fucking salon
>acts like a little bitch

Go kill yourself, nigger.

>Red Shoes
Not really a child star but god damn is she a cutie is Switched at Birth still a thing?

Can't wait to see the theaters for this gay shit filled with fat autist alt right knights after the left SJWs boycott

>body shaming
how is this even a thing? Being overweight is incredibly unhealthy. What could their argument possible be?

>theaters filled for a chloe movie

You'll be waiting a long time, hombre

It's pure will-to-power, and it works.
Next time do this:
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/05/31/red-shoes-and-the-7-dwarfs-chloe-grace-moretz-poster-cannes

Whatever, you identity politics obsessed fag. Why don't you get a life you fucking loser? Or a girflriend, LOL! Fag.

is this shopped? i just cant tell anymore.

i thought they tried to keep them small so they could continue playing kids

>tall and skinny
>short and fat
Are these the only two body types hollywood knows?

Lel. What was this reaction in response to again?

I don't see the problem, fat people *are* ugly. I'm way uglier now than I was a year ago, and the only difference is about 15 pounds.

And regular.

Ice Hockey for the NES covered everything you need.

You're all right, user.

Checked

Excellent work my friend.

>Next time do this

no pictures though

Her sister is more hotter

What if flowers smelled like dogshit?

lol, no way

it's funny because even in Shrek both ogres admitted they were fat and ugly, but they just accepted it and loved each other

Now you literally can't admit someone is fat and ugly without fat women losing their transfats.

I know her from Gilmore Girls, she was a kid back then.

Why cant society be honest that fat people are not beautiful?

Will it take a fake alien attack like in Watchmen to make everyone snap out of this trance?

i want to taste chloe's feet

Making someone cry in current year is essentially an automatic assault charge and possibly a hate crime if the person is not a white male.

i disproportionate amount of Sup Forums posters think ariel winter is beautiful but shes clearly fat as fuck

Fat people should be shamed. When all you do is eat sugar ridden and bad fat garbage and eventually get diabetes and become a drain on society. You are the problem.

I would love to be an NFL wide receiver. If I could be anything in life, I would be that. I am however, a 5'11" skinny hispanic. I do not meet the "standard" that is set in place for what constitutes a wide receiver. I cannot go to the NFL and bitch and moan and demand that I am put in the league. I would die on the first play.

This notion that fat women can bitch their way to being seen as pretty is a fucking joke. Either you meet the standard or you don't. Fuck you.

The 7 dwarfs wouldn't want to protect snow white anymore

There's no difference mate, at the end of the day, the fat girls will be less likely to marry rich, attractive men

yeah, thats disgusting