I couldn't stop watching that one gif of Hillary's seizure/tic

I couldn't stop watching that one gif of Hillary's seizure/tic

So I looked at it frame by frame, to see how not in control she is, and see how flimsy her hand would be on The Big Red Button(tm)

I'm sure there are loads more you could do this with but it's 20 past 3 in the morning and I swear to fucking christ I've been hearing noises in my back garden

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=V17duGlHEYY
strawpoll.me/10868959
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rest of the frames

2/3

Go to bed britbro. You're being barraged by exhaustion. You're done great work Uncorrecting the Record.

wheres 3/3?

did op died?

>666
He's dead.

F

not dead lads, the third one was gonna just be a jpeg with all the frames in a row but it's too big apparently

cheers lad, you are definitely right. I got up for work at 6 am and it's now 3.45 am. No wonder I'm getting paranoid

>another pic I also made, mostly unrelated

autism in it's purist form, ladies and gentlemen

Yeah but I'm an autist living the dream. Gf, pets, staying up all night posting on an Indochinese fire extinguisher forum

They say autistic folks can see things that regular people cant. I tend to believe that so I am leaning more towards trump now.

livin the dream

goodnight britbong

FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT

Someone post gif

why?

Don't know if it will work

Pretty autistic but it's a good analysis. I like the 'she is hiding a seizure/tic' theory.

Look Bill I-I can still do that thing you like!

It looks like her eyes popped out of her head a little

She's literally a demon or a reptilian in human skin.

Bump

Functioning autists can be great
I ordered a bunch of aquarium stuff awhile ago from this guy who custom makes co2 regulators and Ive never seen anything so meticulously packaged

Seriously though, what the fuck is that. It's not long enough to be a seizure but that is not a human reaction to something.

Good one cunt

what are the chances?

APPARENTLY clinton has something called 'post-concussion syndrome'

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

SOMEBODY POST THE .GIF OF HER SUCKING A DICK QUICK.

Ischemic stroke occurs when an artery to the brain is blocked (blood clot). That's a symptom of syphilis. She could have easily gotten it from Bill who is a well known rapist and horndog who fucks whores and little girls every chance he gets.

i want this to be true.

btw, isn't this what al capone had?

>AAHHHHHHHMMMMMB

Bump

Video this is based on?

Ah fuck, time to fap, can you make the cock black?

Hillary also talks to the "ghost" of Eleanor Roosevelt and doesn't sweat.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE&t=0s

>What is a figure of speach

>Trump shills are literally this autistic
Did you see that one time when her index finger twitched to the left .005 centimeters??

What, the speaking to ghosts or the not sweating? She's said before that she literally does not sweat and people have commented on it when speaking to her.

Did you see that $0.05 added to your account?

Legitimately terrifying.

This totally reminds me of this total recall scene
youtube.com/watch?v=V17duGlHEYY

Autistic, but I think you are probably right.

Something about the way she jerked her head always striked me as unnatural.

Yes, I know it, brother. I mean all these hillshills. I mean it's "I love Hillary" this and "Don't you think Hillary will make a fine president" that. I mean what is with this board? Oh wait, shit. No wait. Those are Trump shills. I got confused for a sec there.

just go back to where you came from.....

It looks like something has happened and she's in awe. Bill looks up with interest, too. I think you're trying to turn her into a meme to negatively affect her chances.

She's going to win. Delete your account.

Trump isn't paying people to shill on the internet for him..... HILLARY is.
Just look up "correct the record"

I know. This board has always been a Trump campaign office, right? How dare anyone not know that! MAGA!! Those with differing views from clear paid shilling don't belong on this [hehe] free speech forum!

Yes he is, shill.
>Just look up "correct the record"
Should I look up Benghazi too? Benghazi! Email! BUILD A WALL!!!

Sup Forums has really gone to shit.

strawpoll.me/10868959

It's creepy when people try too hard to be likeable.