Underrated cult comedies?

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BUz8FoBSx8
youtube.com/watch?v=75ogeG45shg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did funny black man leave his friends high and dry?

Great movie. Especially love Taylor Negron's (RIP) role in it.

one day I'll find someone else who has seen this show

A Town Called Panic

Maybe not cult but The Man Who Knew Too Little with Bill Murray is severely underrated

Probably because they weren't that funny. All of the best parts of mystery team were donglover's

Holy fuck I saw an episode of this on some random ass channel and it was so weird

Haven't watched it in forever, but I remember being really fond of Almost Heroes when I was younger.

Is that Childish Gambino?

i want to remember that i've watched this but i can't remember that i have

I thinks dolanny glober

Speaking of cult comedies. Anyone know of any western themed comedies with a treasure hunting motif?

I remember watching a movie like that late at night when I was a kid once, and I don't think I've ever thought about it since now.

There was a girl in high school that I fucked, huge slut, and I got everyone calling her "Pittsburgh Nellie" because of that movie.

Lame niggas never heard of it.

I expected this from you Benny, but The Jets....

Do you think the other guys resent Donald for becoming successful?

Kek.

City Slickers 2

I would imagine he helped them get the jobs they had on community so there is that.

Oh yeah. That was probably it. Thanks. I remember the gold being the treasure now. Shame it's apparently awful.

Your word is NIGGERFAGGOT

>tfw you remember the days of derrick comedy updates getting progressively more sporadic until you see the announcement of the trailer and waiting years for it to be available for private consumption

Probably one of the most enjoyable movies I've ever seen. The straw wives scene was cinematic gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=_BUz8FoBSx8

Yeah, I'm sure they got paid a lot to cameo in one episode of Community.

>raunchy

>A Town Called Panic
Damn that movie is just non-stop madness. I love it, but it's exhausting to watch. It's like two hours moving at the speed of a three-year-old's brain.

I'm going to throw out The Specials.

derrickcomedy
smosh
purepwnage
skweezyjibbs
duncanbros
athene
jonlajoie
thewinekone

>the opening scene
>that small town quirkyness
>silly humor
>those scenes that create the sci-fi book
>the soundtrack

I loved this and have no idea why everyone said it was the worst thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=75ogeG45shg

Without a Paddle

What ever happened to Skweezy? I remember he started doing videos as himself and it was like ehhhh knock that shit off and start being a crazy wigger with a retarded son again breh.

I also liked Nacho Libre

dude i have no idea, the bitch ass nigga has even deleted all of his old videos
must've sucked on the crack pipe too much

up

My nigga

I guess this isn't really underrated, most people who know of it know it's good, still doesn't get the love it deserves though.

Not cult but definitely underrated.