Dofus/Wakfu

9 minutes until it's the third of june which is when Dofus Livre 1 releases in the french iTunes store.
No crappy official english subtitles included, but that's why we have our fansubbers and we'll hopefully get those done in this thread.

Get in here to witness the cute loli dog webms.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/fr/movie/dofus-livre-1-julith/id1080577007
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p51895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keepin the hype alive

>we'll hopefully get those done in this thread.
Really? You expect it that quick?

It'd make quite a treat desu, but I wouldn't really count on it. Speaking of, I haven't seen the Dofus series, is it necessary before viewing this? From the trailer they didn't look too related

they are related as in the present characters, but story wise think the movie is self consistent. (the series would just make the movie more emotional)

Are we there already? Man, I haven't yet decided if I want to help sub it or not. Are you ripping and uploading it, OP?

It's not necessary to understand the story, but you'll get more depth from it if you have prior knowledge of the setting (Dofus in general) and the characters from Kerub's Bazaar. A better sense of why the Dofus are a big deal, the enmity between Bonta and Brakmar, the relationship between Kerub and his brother (and father), the family dynamics of Kerub, Joris and Luis, etc.

I'm still mad the Wakfu guilds died
And the game in general I guess

Still not unlocked so I guess they go with the PDT timezone.

See you in 7 hours.

YES

Here we go.

Oy
Bit rood to share all these caps when we don't have access ourselves

You can just buy it.

Blasphemy

I was messing around anyway, they're cool. Hope user enjoys the film

:3

>spamming images
>not even using the spoiler
welp jumping off the thread till i'll watch it

Should have learned french, bro.

Looks pretty good
Can't watch too many more though, need to actually see the film first

This. Hopefully if any subbers remain, they know how to get the film themselves.

>implying
it's not about the french.. just nonsensical spam which does 0 help for the thread

The 1080p actually looks better.

So like most of the Wakfu threads in the last months?

Link when?!

Here you go itunes.apple.com/fr/movie/dofus-livre-1-julith/id1080577007

Spics can't afford entertainment.
Thanks anyway.

Is it possible for non-french to buy without any proxy hijinks?

Are the Osamodas Blue?

There are no english subtitles yet, so it doesn't really matter right?

Just open up a french itunes account and add a valid french credit card or get french gift cards.

>add a valid french credit card or get french gift cards.

Well shit. That's me out then.

Sweet Jesus

Such a shame this movie didn't sell well. It's got some great animation.

In other news...
>Wakfu tome 4 release date has been moved to september
>Season 3 has been delayed to summer of next year

>JUST

>Barbed... dragon... dick

It's weird to see Yugo without a hat or spoilers on his head.

>summer of next year
Oh wow.

No bras, bombs, babies or blades

How long's the film?

It's always interesting trying to look up Wakfu stuff online and then see so many peoppe complain about how fucked it is.

>next summer

mrplinkettoh.flac

Wasn't the dofus movie a flop financially?

Pretty much. Next to no marketing and only screened in a handful of cinemas in France.

Ankama seem to have really bad business practice.

Not sure close to a hundred qualifies as a handful. They said it did about as well as other animation movies that aren't Disney/Pixar, so less than they wanted but not devastatingly bad either. And yeah, they would have definitely done better with actual advertising.

It still sucks that their clips on youtube hand English subs whilst their blu-ray discs have none. Subs in multiple languages are kind of a standard these days and it would mean more people buying.

It seems weird for a company so keen on going international, to be limiting themselves like that.

Where is this info from? Maybe they're delaying it because they want to make the season a little longer.

from what i read, Tot was very proud of how Wakfu got really popular there with little to no advertisements, and he kept it that way for the vidya and everything else

Lol, no. Q4 2016 was already unlikely knowing Ankama, and they said they would extend the season only if it did well, which we won't know until it airs. Add to that the fact that they need to release it at a time when France 3 has a free slot for a new show and any delay means it gets pushed back several months.

It may well be Indie Sales that prevent them from putting subs on it because it would hinder their own sales if they ever stop sitting on their hands and actually release the movie outside of France.

Yeah and it means Ankama probably won't be making more movies.
There was a ticket sale target they set and they fell way short, which is a shame because I think they were planning a Wakfu film.

So, Op does have the power to upload this somewhere at all, right? Since there's webms 'n' all..

bim

That would help a lot.
Personally, I don't plan on getting the iTunes version since I already preordered the DVD that will come later this month. However, the sooner I can get my hands on a rip, the faster I can get to work on a raw script, obviously.
Bonus points if I can have it this weekend or early next week, since I'm gonna be on vacation for a week so I'll have plenty of time to work on it.

Why do i feel so... dreadful... when the subject of Amalia and Yugo shows up?

It feels like at some point it will all fall down like a bunch of bricks.

And now for something completely different, the new female Foggernaut illustration.
In the Krosmoz, even robots have hips.

>dem hips

Dem nips though.

Muh USB plug!

That tofu had a hard life

I still dont get the deal with Foggernaught robutts.

Werent Frida and Prince Adale Foggernaughts?

Was Prince Adale leading his people to set up a new kingdom because the old kingdom was converting themselves into magic cyborgs?

Wakfu/Dofus Main Protagonists don't have a great track record when it comes to love (Goultard, Kerub, etc.). The only reason Grovy got a pass was because he was technically a supporting hero.

I'd gladly get it if I could use U.S. money or somehow someway get my hands on French credit, hopefully someone in the wide world is capable and would.

You can use US moneys to buy french gift cards, but someone already posted a link on +Sup Forums

i hope yugo becomes an adolescent autist and makes a cringey pass on amalia and then fugs things up bad and gets banished from the sadida kingdom by her dad and then he's out fneding for himself and then adamai comes to fuck him up

There is no french subs on iTunes?
I need this for translate to my native language.

French user, how can be possible contact with you? IRC or something?

I'm a korean user, but I managed to buy the movie. Just wait a minute...

boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p51895

It's 720p...

Enough to get the subs out.

There is no CC, isn't it? If there's subtitle, we could see 'CC' in iTunes. But I rarely see it in French iTunes Store.

>Summer next year

No, there is no CC. A french user will have to use his hearing.

oh... Would he translate into English also?

That's the point, but it will take some time and effort, then you can translate it into korean or whatever language you want to.

drunk Bakara is cute.

>Season 3 has been delayed to summer of next year

"À BOIRE ?!"