Looks like Bendis is killing off more than two characters in this garbage event

Looks like Bendis is killing off more than two characters in this garbage event

Watch em merge mc with the watchmen universe for no reason

Place your bets now!

Based on the solicitations for Totally Awesome Hulk, it's probably Bruce Banner.

Good, if its gonna be a war there's gotta be some superhuman casualties. Even if the story sucks there will hopefully be some good no holding back fights

>more than two characters
Nobody cares about the Jester...

NOOO! NOT ELIXYR!

Is gonna by Miles or Tony

Clint.

Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to kill off Peter Parker, but he'd never get away with it.
Wouldn't be surprised if he kills Hawkeye though

Well, it looks like a cop out ending just became even more likely.

Sam, which forces Steve back into the prominent Cap role

Who are the straight white male candidates?

RIP HAWKGUY

Clint and/or Bruce.

It's Bruce. There's no way it isn't Bruce.

>a hero that has the potential to do something that would cause a bunch of deaths
>currently killable (Banner can't hulk out)
>already has a replacement (Cho)
>whoever it is, the death will cause Cho to lose his shit (which means either Hercules or Banner, and it can't be Hercules since he has his own mini running alongside)
>CWII tie-in for Totally Awesome Hulk is about Bruce

I'm betting that Hawkeye kills him.

Clint will be the one that kills Bruce.

>pretending like killing off comic book characters matter.
Why can't the big two at least by self aware that no comicbook fan will every fall for the "X will die" anymore?

Slott already said he tried to kill off Pete.

>Killing the Hulks
>Can't make Hulk solo movies

IKE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

what matters is the journey, not the destination, retard

I'm like 100% sure they were joking about that

TAH solicits say Bruce.

And Lemire's Hawkeye being a failure compared to Fraction's and Marvel's comment about Kate probably getting a solo screams Clint.

Peter Parker, you just know that Bendis wants Miles to be the one and only Spider-Man

Probably right but you have to believe Bendis wants Peter gone to push Miles as THE Spider-Man.

I mean, they will die. it's how long they're dead that changes. We won't see Shulkie or Rhodey for a couple of years at least

>mfw they kill off Bruce
and that'll be it for me and Marvel, after that, all 5 of my favorite characters will have just been wiped away.

Yeah, i could be talked into thinking a situation where he said it seriously and everyone else thought he was kidding and he just rolled with it out of shame.

If it is Clint I'm gonna be fucking pissed Sup Forums shit got on the bingo card and not "Hawkeye Dies"

One of the variant covers for the issue where it happens is Bruce vs. Clint. We already know it's a hero killing a hero. Bruce can't Hulk out so he can be killed fairly easily, by, say, an arrow to the face. Bendis fucking hates Clint and will use any opportunity to shit on him, and what's worse than being killed? Being a hero-killer. Clint is on Carol's side, so he's going to be one of the people that hears Ulysses' vision that results in the death. It's all but confirmed by the Cho solicits that Banner is the one that dies. We already know whoever does the killing is going to be arrested for it.

There's no way in hell that it isn't Clint killing Banner.

Bruce will be back in time for Thor: Ragnarok probably with a Planet Hulk 2 or World War Hulk 2 event

fuck, they killed off Jester?

Does everyone think that Bendis has the balls to kill Hawkeye two times?

He will kill Hulk, he dislikes the guy

But user, why would we waste spaces on the bingo card for comic shit? At least half of the bingo card has to be "it's so hard being a straight white man" or else what's the point?

Could you imagine all the deaths Bendis pitched this way that actually got through?

Isnt that like the 5th time. He kill ultimate clint a few months ago.

Are they trying to kill the Gamma family?

>Red Hulk is depowered
>Lyra is in limbo
>Rick is the Whisperer right now
>She-Hulk and Hulk dead

>two times?
Oh, user. He's killed him far more than twice already.

yeah, that's the death I'm talking about. 616 death and this one would mean Bendis has killed Hawkguy twice

It's either Scarlet Witch or Scarlet Witch will kill everybody.

I can't believe Hawkeye was really a bunch of Legos the whole time.

What ever happened to Skaar and the other one?

I bet I won't care.

>No more Avengers

What if you could have a good journey to a good destination instead of a long walk through shit into another pile of slightly different shit?

Skaar and Hiro-Kala? Even more in Limbo than Lyra

She can't control their fear, or Bendis's hatred.

LEAVE CLINT ALONE. HES SUFFERED ENOUGH.

He died in:
>Avengers Disassembled
>House of M
>Age of Ultron
>Ultimate End
At this point, there's more Bendis events where Hawkeye dies than Bendis events where he gets through unscathed.

Scarlet Witch, Bruce Banner and probably Peter Parker just so Miles can be the only Spiderman

>years
That's the frustrating part.
I only recently started really enjoying She Hulk stories, I actually wanted to see more with her and A-Force.

So, why does Bendis hate Clint so much that he kills him every chance he gets?

Amazing how Clint managed to survive Siege.

honest question, how many time do you have reading superhero comic-books? The genre is long-running with no end in sight. There's no destination on comic-books.

It's like the myth of Sisyphus. Sisyphus (the same as comic-book characters, devices and storylines) will never get near the peak of the mountain. Does that mean that he should stop? No, he won't, because that's who he is.

Maybe this isn't just the genre for you.

He survived it because he wasn't Hawkeye at the time. He was Ronin.

Bendis only fucks with him when he's using a bow and arrow. When he's "cool secret-agent ninja" then Bendis doesn't mind.

I don't think he even hates Clint, he was just the most popular character who was on the list of people he could kill in Disassembled.

Then there was enough fan outcry that he decided to bring him back in House of M, but not without killing him again first.

Well, that makes sense considering Bendis is the one who made Clint Ronin.

You don't kill a guy four times because you don't hate him.

He thinks he's lame. That's it. The reason he hates pretty much every character he hates is because he thinks they're lame.
>Clint
>Scott Lang
>She-hulk
>Jack of Hearts
>Vision
He thinks they're all lame characters so he uses any chance he gets to kill or shit on them. The one exception to him hating a character he doesn't find lame is Wanda and that's just because the only Wanda story he ever cared about was the one where she was inexplicably evil and out of control so that's how he writes her.

So everyone who reads and writes superhero comics is an eternally tortured fool repeating the same actions over and over again? That's depressingly accurate user.

I think Bendis is lame. Would that justify me killing him?

HOW GOD CLINT RUN!

ding ding ding

We have a winner anons

I love Hawkeye and hate Bendis but this will never not be funny to me

Everyone who writes superhero comics is consumed with the idea that maybe - just maybe - their change could be the one that sticks forever.

So in the '70s and '80s you had a lot of writers trying to make permanent status quo changes for characters, and being frustrated when they didn't stick.

Once in a great while it will stick. Bringing Bucky back, for example. But usually writers are fooling themselves if they think their changes will be permanent, but they kind of have to fool themselves in order to write these things successfully.

post the cover?

...no?

It will be Bruce Banner Hulk

if you watch it in an edgy way? Yeah

Cho drew this? Damn, it's fucking good

I literally do not care who dies, as long as Kamala and Miles survive. And Laura and Gabby I guess.

I'm really more upset it'll take Ulysses to tell them Hulk is gonna do Hulk things desu senpai

They killed Northstar three times in one month once, dude.

Marvel don't give a half a shit.

Not cheesecake Cho, Michael Cho

Hellstrom, apparently.

He has already killed Hellstrom once but the guy has the excuse of being the Son of Satan everytime he comes back.

As long as they don't murder him as Hopeless did...

>Skaar and Daken are both in limbo
feels bad

Listen, I ain't gonna stop you if you really want to do it, but realize you will probably go to jail for it.

>TAH solicits make it obvious that somebody close to Cho died
>that can either be Herc or Bruce
>Bruce is on a CW2 cover
>Herc has a mini alongside CW2
>Hulk rights are fucked and Hulk already has a replacement
>Bruce is depowered

Bruce is obviously dying.

>Lemire's Hawkeye is a failure compared to Fraction's
>Bendis doesn't care about Hawkeye
>Kate is said to get a book soon
>Clint being in it would take attention away from her
>Clint is on Carol's side so he knows what Ulysses can do
>nobody cares about him in the MCU anymore
>somebody is already confirmed to stand on trial

Clint is either gonna kill Bruce or die with him.

Or both.

i'm hoping for another fiery jetpack explosion

>Marvel's comment about Kate probably getting a solo screams Clint.

I hope it sells 6000 issues and dies in two months.

Kate is appealing as a dogshit sandwich as a solo character.

yeah, without Hawkeye as a foil she's bland as fuck

>Clint commits straight up murder-suicide of another hero while screaming NOT LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS

She was the worst of the original Young Avengers. Even Speed, who boiled down to "was in juvie" was better than "attacked in the park girl"

so get someone else to be her foil. it's not hard.

>Clint kills Bruce with an anti-Hulk arrow

>create another OC

yeah, nah, without the 2 Hawkeyes interacting it's gonna flop

I liked Kate OK in the original Young Avengers because she was an entitled rich jerk who forced her way onto a team she had no business joining. (Though it is very 2000s that she has a rape backstory.) She seems to have gone through a Carol Danversization where she becomes a Role Model and loses the assholishness that made her interesting.

what if its Amadeus Cho?

>Kate is appealing as a dogshit sandwich as a solo character
This. She's only interesting in relation to someone.

No one that matters and that character will be back in less than six months.

Man, fuck Bendis writing Clint. Expediency Murder is just way too far out of character.

Make Clint and Kate fuck

Well, it's what they've been building towards since Fraction's Hawkeye started.

mmmmm.....Monica

>She seems to have gone through a Carol Danversization where she becomes a Role Model and loses the assholishness that made her interesting.

She also spontaneously became better at archery than someone who's been doing it constantly longer than she's been alive.

>yfw Punished Kamala kills Carol

That would require Bendis knowing who she is.

That would be amazing just to see Tumblr tear itself apart.