Look white to me

Wtf i love Soviets now

Shut up

Germans are our friends now

Goyim can never be our friends

ebin

Brits are Nords!

You probably want Sup Forums hate Jews with passion

Memes aside, pretty much only in the far north. In the south we're much more “Celtic“, I don't personally know a single adult light blonde native, just one originally from North Friesland

who is ruining Europe then?

then how come you were the most autistic with le arian man meme back in the day?

>[Hitler] was that classic German type known as Besserwisser, the know-it-all. His mind was cluttered with minor information and misinformation, about everything. I believe that one of the reasons he gathered so many flunkies around him was that his instinct told him that first-rate people couldn't possibly stomach the outpourings

Hitler was legit weirdo

That wewuzzing was just late 19th to early 20th century. Before that wewuzzed Rome for 1000+ years

Ever notice how it's usually the darkies and losers supporting racial supremacy ideologies?

Who gives a shit
What's so great about being Nordic for non-Nordics?

imagine the smell

nordic is scandinavia plus finland and iceland
why do people struggle to understand this

Thank you master for mentioning us

check his flag

Everyone understands it. Especially brits just refuse to acknowledge it, especially for themselves.

lol no

I'm Bavarian and therefore non white

You know your place.

indeed, he knows he's superior as a non-wh*te

>playing along with the memes means he wants Sup Forums to hate him

Less muslims than you Muhammad

I honestly can't let go of the fact that this was an actual Sup Forums meetup

As a North German, I can confirm that, Bavarians are actually much like Indians. They're brown, smelly and speak funny.