Wow this was a racist flick

Wow this was a racist flick.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_wrestling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good.

no prisoners

Because Britain and France end up fucking over the Arabs and carving up the Middle-East like a Turkey?

no. It constantly exaggerates and mocks the Muslim faith.

>Racist
>mocks Muslim faith
>Muslim faith
>Race

Islam isn't a race you fucking troglodyte

pick one you fucktard

what would you call it then?
racist is the best term.

a product of it's time and pretty rooted in what actually happened. maybe it's guilty for glorifying it but to pretend everyone got on hunky dory would be pretty moronic

its offensive to Muslims like me

>you'll never get your ads kicked in Bridge by Omar Sharif...

In what way?

they don't accurately represent Islam and makes the Muslims seem stupid and blasphemous

>racist is the best term
No it's fucking not you dumb fuck. It's factually wrong and implies having a set of ideas is part of your race.

Not really.

Why? It's a British guy leading Sunni Muslim Arab tribes in a nationalist uprising against the Sunni Muslim Ottoman Empire, the end result of which is the Saudis gaining Mecca and Israel down the line.

RACIST?? Try SEXIST.
There isn't a single person of the female orientation with a speaking roll in this flick.

Not enough bad can be said about Islam and muslims. When Buddhists who actually are in a religion of complete peace and tolerance can't stand you maybe it's time to look in the 'ol mirror

Amusingly the book itself flat out states there were no women, at all, involved in the Arab Rebellion .

Islam is like a race. Even greater than a race.
Misrepresents Muslims.
We are right and so you persecute us. We knew it would be this way.

and it's one of the best films of all time...

Lawrence was apparently a deeply repressed faggot so he probably demanded that as a condition before he even left England.

I used to be a leftist but illiterate boy-rapists presuming to dictate what I am allowed to think has made me hope that Israel exterminates every last one of you, steal every dunam of your land, discovers some valuable and unsuspected mineral wealth, and then writes fatuous and self-important tomes about it.

Homosex is blasphemy a great sin, we do not tolerate it.
All the world will be Muslim soon and there will be peace. Our people are in your countries and we will soon rule them.

>Islam is like a race. Even greater than a race.
ur dum

>Homosex is blasphemy a great sin, we do not tolerate it.
bacha bazi, google it.

Anyone have the documentary webm about boy rape in Afghanistan?

How am I wrong?
those are afghani blasphemers. Not True Muslims.

Ah "No true Scotsman". Turks then?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_wrestling

Either this is a troll thread or OP is a living stereotype

Oil wrestling is not homosexual
don't call me that

confirmed troll thread

B..but Battlefield 1 said there was...

Muslims are universally bi, believing that women are for children and boys are for fun, but penalize exclusive homosexuality as a failure of one's duties to family and tribe.

Sounds pretty fucking accurate too me.

Hell, then even cast many of the men who where with Lawrence in his battles

Nah, apparently he fucked an Arab girl hen he was out there. But he also was 'raped' by Turks.

Guy was just a typical swashbuckler

Lawrence was gay as shit. He keeps talking about the unbridled lusts ot the Arab, how they keep bumming each other in the desert and how attractive his two (gay) servants are.

Huh, I always though that the desert would be the worst place to have gay sex. Its no wonder everyone is at war in the middle east, they all have sand up their ass

uh huh

Islam isn't even a major topic in this film, the point of the film was portraying colonial disputes in the Middle East between the Turks and the Brits. Of course Turks and Bedouins aren't your fantasized 'moderate' liberal metropolitan Muslims you'd see in San Francisco or Amsterdam - this is a film about war and so it's filled with warmongers.

Most movies are racist. Don't believe me? Try watching a movie sometime.

It's not racist if it's true, Turks really are just faggots.

>Muslims like me
you have to go back

>Homosex is blasphemy a great sin, we do not tolerate it.
so why do most imams consider masturbation to be a worse sin than raping young boys?

>Our people are in your countries and we will soon rule them.
oh you're just a larper. I guess I give you a 7/10

>Try watching a movie sometime.

Where do you think you are?

ah well.