Who else is a Hollywood Certified Succubus?

Who else is a Hollywood Certified Succubus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-OuN0VzyMo
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is she

*dooms humanity*

How many times do you think she blew the jacked man?

Kill yourself

i'll let her succ my bus

How can wealthy men still be beta? Arent most rich guys sociopaths?

pls giv gf

Elon must have been a mega beta back in the day. This is the equivalent of a stripper kissing you and being proud of it.

Amber Heard

What's her endgame?

Sap every cent from Space X.

She was literally his waifu before they met, he was doomed from the start.

to end humanity's progress into space

Certified

succing the $$$ and science out of elon

Hopefully he still comes here and will realizes what a mistake he's making.

raising his husbands kids

Can you fucking imagine what he's feeling right now?
imagine it
Your fucking waifu, the girl you've wanted since forever, actually dating you
You've been a beta all your life, but through brilliance you build yourself a strong, respected brand
You get rich and even though you get JUSTED a few times, you're the fucking man of progress
You're leading exploration and even though you have all of that going for you, you're missing your waifu
The fucker gets her. Goddamn, what I would give just for one night with my celebrity waifu. I can't imagine what he's feeling. Those feelings are gonna fuck him up again though, guaranteed.

Condemn humanity to a nuclear extinction.

user we all know that being rich destroys your soul and makes you a void that seeks nothing but greed and ego fulfilment.

Terrifying

Ara Ara

More like petrifying, or mortifying.

She is a bisex, already rode the shit out of Johnny... and who knows who else.

Nah man, nah. Statistics are in favour of her just using him. And it will indeed be a miracle if this relationship will last for 3 years tops.

>dark eyes

Nah.

meh she is blonde, I could resist her

Financial security and a private life of lesbianism.

I believe it is the burden of extremely intelligent,and otherwise fit (no degenerative diseases or other predispositions) individuals to donate as much sperm / be surrogate father for as many people as possible. We can select for intelligence and hopefully improve future generations

I'd rather give my children's mother Elon's DNA than my own. My children would be predisposed to lung cancer, dementia and most of my family is clinically depressed

>40% of men would willingly just themselves for her
>myself included
Seems kind of low.

Wew. 40%.

She is only good for sex. Thats about it.

40% - Y tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-OuN0VzyMo

Money is cope.

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME is LITERALLY EVERYTHING buddy boyo, if you don't have them getting a career and becoming a billionaire is only worthwhile to become a beta cuck provider while she fucks CHAD and TYRONE on the side, leaving you to raise CHAD's bastards

if you lack even a SINGLE feature required to be a slayer you are automatically an invisible cuckold, all you can do is either accept your fate or go ER and try to run reincarnation game

she has been with us since the beginning of time - she is Eve and she will bring destruction upon mankind

iktf bro. i would give everything just to spend one night with my waifus

beside the sex, how Elon benefits from her? what would they talk about? how does this make sense? he's suppose to be smart.

Who's the chink on the left?

smart has nothing to do with it. he just wants to say he stole johnny depps bitch.

>beside the sex
kek he probably gets to jack off while she undresses at best

pretty sure the chick on the left is a heroin addict now.

i guess now is your chance

The coal burner from iCarly.

>waifus
>plural
>more than one
>multiple waifus

t-two scoops?!

wtf happened to mcCurdy? I don't really watch her shit, but I didn't know she was the girl in Between until I saw her name in the final credits of the fifth episode. She used to be a qt and now she looks fucked up.
btw I stopped watching the series because it is completely shit.

he'll tell her about science stuff, she listens, she'll tell her about acting stuff and he listens

>Could have any woman on the planet
>Settles for this thot

I don't know about succubus, but here is one that fucked her way to fame

could someone chime in on this real quick? curious if people agree/disagree. I understand how cuck it might sound on first reading

did Elon fell for the love meme or is he just fucking around?

>did Elon fell for the love meme or is he just fucking around?
Elon fell for the genetics meme and is securing his legacy

fool

This desu

I want kids that are genetically my own, even if I'm passing down shitty genes but that doesn't mean they are necessarily going to get those genes. Elon is successful and intelligent sure but he's also a (once) balding, autistic beta. Whose to say your kids will get the "good" genes and not the bad ones? In

Youre an actual fucking autist. Congratulations.

>I'd rather give my children's mother Elon's DNA than my own

That's very nice of you to put society before yourself. Personally I'd like my own descendants to live on after I die. Don't ask me why though.

t-thanks~

Would not touch either with a 10ft pole.

HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY SOMEONE LIKE HER AS A VIRGIN

it's really obvious if you're a guy and a virgin, but when you look and dress like this girl...

do a hymen inspection, Im sure she wont mind

>Mcoalburner
>waifu
>"HAHAH SO NORMAL BRAAAAP
>waifu
>cokewhore
>waifu

Jeez man I know you have a type but at least pick better

Wernher von Braun, the German rocket scientist who designed the V2 and later the Saturn V, wrote a book in 1948 called "Project MARS: A Technical Role" that contains this passage:
"The Martian government was directed by ten men, the leader of whom was elected by universal suffrage for five years and entitled "Elon." Two houses of Parliament enacted the laws to be administered by the Elon and his cabinet. "

>Martian Project
>gone like tears in the rain

still would tho

this. shes not only a succubus, but satan itself.

where do i play this game? what site is that?

Elon's looking pretty thick, solid & tight, at least in this picture.

He's even got a bro haircut. What a faggot.

>the look in her eyes
>you just know she's saying "humanity will fall and there's nothing you can do about it"

why is she so perfect

jfc Elon cmon

HELLO

Dying on Mars

She's not a succubus. She's just a whore.

lel at the fags in this thread that think Elon will get JUST'ed.

the difference between him and you beta's is that the one thing he loves most in this world is his companies. he is literally the classic example of being married to your job. amber heard means as much to Elon as a nice watch or a private island. its just a trophy to show off his wealth/influence. if you think she's going to take him for a ride or depose him from his goals, then you don't understand how successful men think.

>having more than 1 waifu
kys

jfc Elon this is pathetic cmon. you surround yourself with your beta crew and you're defending a whore in a Thai knitting forum

Yellow bicuspids/canine, won't do

He got divorced by the same woman twice.

its very rare

the idea is that all alpha men will be successful in dominating what they do, but not all successful people are going to be alphas.

he got divorced twice but is still a billionaire. the guy is immune to female bullshit.

he doesn't buy, he leases.

Woman. Root of all evil. Call her Eve, call her Pandora. Women will be the cause of our extinction

she JUSTED orlando with justin bieber then moved on to some austrialian billionare and now she just got married to the ceo of snapchat

she has such an innocent looking face too

tfw she was mai victoria secret waifu

Note to self: Don't be a pirate.

she's hot as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

Jeez, what's up with the filename?

Doom the human race to be trapped on earth until wiped out

Hugh Jackman is a faggot. He probably blew her instead.

I bet she tasted like cigarettes

They have completely destroyed every man they spend more than a few months with

>tfw bruces only way out was to assimilate

but they aren't really succubi
they're industry created "starlets" with nothing of value. they aren't even hot or seductive.
I mean look at amber heard in comparison. Girl is outstandingly gorgeous and has the wit to use that to her advantage.
kardashians aren't more than advertisement space. all the guys that were in that "family" were basically told to. jenner, kanye and that one goofy looking basketball guy. all told by their overlords what to do.

Dan "Hold Her Down She's A Fighter" Schneider

She looks like the kind of bitch that would poke holes in your condoms

Preventing humanities conquest of space. Thus ensuring the Reptilian Star Empire rules the galaxy for a million years.