/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWO6LakNjo
deepdreamgenerator.com/generator-style
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

nah Jon's name is Aemon

Reminder that Stannis lives and will avenge his fallen comrades.

Bran a cute. A CUTE

Is he right?

All but Sandra. She's a scheming cunt and will be the villain of season 7. Screenshot this entire post.

He is right for the secksing

It's over Stannisfag, GOT only loves Renly. Just wait until Martin dies, so his notes get released to see if anything actually happens.

Any of you listen to Lucifermeanslightbringer's podcast? THoughts?

Ned would disown all of them

reminder that Cersei is the most competent ruler in Westeros.

Despite being in a precarious situation, she used her wits and made the right choices to deal with the invaders from the east. She restored a healthy relationship with the iron bank and brought the rebels to their knees.

>b-but she doesn't send her army north to help Jon and Dany

What kind of idiot groups the entire kingdom's forces in a single location ? Who will protect the southern kingdoms while everyone is north ? After the extinction of the Tyrells and Martells, the south is unstable and vulnerable to potential threats from essos or sothoryos, the Lannister forces need to stay away from the white walker situation and focus on protecting the smallfolk.

>no heirs
kek

It would be Bran or Jon.

Sansa gave up on Rickon, married Ramsay on purpose and didn't trust Jon all for personal revenge

Arya's turned into a murderer and assassin who kills people in cruel ways

Jon broke his oaths, with Ygritte then after death, but he did try to fight for Rickon even at the risk of his own life, is making peace to ave Westeros, tried to protect his sister and didn't try to usurp

Bran's done literally nothing wrong, except getting the Children, Summer, Hodor and 3ER killed, but that doesn't affect Ned and he didn't mean to

Arya is everything Ned didn't want her to be and sansa is a selfish cunt who got her little brother killed so no

>A bastard Nights Watch deserter took over his house and went to war, leading to more people getting killed
Yeah I think Ned would be thrilled.

>No money
>No friends
>No children
>Entire kingdom saw her tits
>Brother/lover prefers she-beast
>Blew up the Pope
>Literally every other noble family wants her ded
>Only alive due to giant zombie bodyguard

Sure is some competance right there!

*happens*

I listen to History of Westeros and he will sometimes guest star.

In yet in season 7 she'll sack Highgarden and get their money, ally with Euron, gain then lose a child, have peasant cheering her victories, have Jaime fuck her, suffer no religious peasant uprising, take down almost all her enemies and stay on the throne

t. D&D

>>Entire kingdom saw her tits
It was only like 400 people, user. Don't be dramatic. Also, several of them got squished by flying, flaming church rubble bits later on.

>>Blew up the Pope
>>giant zombie bodyguard
I'm going to put these two in the WIN column. Although I will miss Jonny Pryce being on the show.

he dies though

No he doesn't it's Thoros who dies

Brienne, who was in love with Renly and then sorta Jamie, likes pretty boys and wouldn't look at Tormmund twice

Oh I thought that was Thoros

That's Tormund

Politicians non-answer. What answer should any of them have given that wouldn't have given normies an aneurysm?

Oh I see, the red hair confused me.

I don't care.
I want to poke that dimple

tnx bb

Pretty sure that's sansa

Remember when this video was posted and /got/ insisted Stannis wouldn't burn Shireen, and some insisted she wouldn't burn at all?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWO6LakNjo

Who is going to die this season?

Thormund of Myr
Viserion (gets revived)
Sand Sneks

Who else?

You ready for this Danybros?

Olenna
Dickon
Randyll

Setting the over/under on "How many 'badass speech' dany will have this season' at 10.

she is a better actress when she is speaking valyrian

She's a better actress when she's naked

DRAGARYS

who else branaerys here

Isn't it strange that Ned assumes that the royal children are bastards because they don't look like their father when 4 of his own kids look nothing like him? Who is the real father (or dare I say, fathers) of the """"stark"""" children?

Reminder that Drogon is the best character.

>Who is the real father (or dare I say, fathers) of the """"stark"""" children?

well lets see who fits...
-red hair
-mentally challenged

Lysa is the father

He doesn't though, he looks into what Jon Arryn & Stannis were researching, and coupling that knowledge with Varys & LF's pushing, Cersei's concern, Jon's murder & Stannis' flight from KL, came to the conclusion.

Her nude acting is fantastic.

Almost as great as her smile.

Me

Why so slow

the devilish grin is because he knows he's bullshitting

Nothing new, nothing to discuss.

Who cares about what outfits Arya, Sansa or Dany are wearing?

Who cares about who Ned would be most proud of and the retarded answers the actors give?

Melisandre sees deepdreams in the flames? Kinda neat.

nah
Jaeharys

Jaehaery is showfaggotry.

Aemon has book support.

shut your whore mouth

Stannis Lord of Cinder confirmed? Re spawn at bonfire when?

nah, that's ygritte

Baelish

this
she really brought life to the language and embodies it like she really speaks it

Notice the valyrian steel blade on Arya's person though?
has /got/ discussed this?
i thought that was cool

watch any foreign language film and i guarantee you wont be able to tell if the actors are good or bad

explain yourself

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

>has /got/ discussed this?

Yes, and we've known about it for months, newfag

how big petyr peen?

mus be big

months?!
was it in one of the picture set leaks?

Did they have Isaac sit because he'd tower over Kit and it'd make the picture look weird?

why is varys literally a waste of space on the show now?

he's nothing more than a messenger boy now

probably

sophie is also sitting as well

How often he thinks of Aemon (not the Maester), how he's not Aemon Targaryen, and in his childhood saying he's Aemon the Dragonknight while Robb says he's Daeron the Young Dragon.

Robb grew up to be the Young Wolf, a great military mind and died like a bitch thanks to treasonous whores who broke sacred vows.

Which hints that Jon will also grow up to have something to do with Aemon Targaryen

Yeah but she's had scenes with him already. Isaac has been pretending to be a cripple so we never see he's actually really tall.

You fucking newfag

kys

>being a cocksleeve for CIA
>useless

hmm i'll have to go back and reread
you remember the book all this can be found in, user?

What if bran goes into a vision where adult jon is? Would they dig a trench in the ground for isaac to stand in or would they have kit stand on a ladder?

>wyvern posing as a dragon
>best character
wew

so it is sort of an unintentional microaggression towards handicapped people as we as a society equate tallness with strength but this would somehow look weird that he is taller?

litty AF

>he doesn't know that wyverns are dragons
wew

what are you talking about? he's sitting because his character is paralyzed

wverns aren't dragons, user

related, but they aren't the same species

They're not, they're barely even related. Do you see 4 legs there, m8?

lol im high af, i was blowing shit outta my ass

>wy·vern
>ˈwīvərn
>noun HERALDRY
>a winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail.

Why didn't Margaery fugg SweetTommen for an heir?

Your sources are mistaken.

She's addicted to moon tea

underrated

this is the site I made it on

deepdreamgenerator.com/generator-style

I just used custom style images, lava for both

Who is the hottest woman in Westeros that has appeared on the show? Not who is the hottest actress, who is, according to GRRM the most attractive woman?

that camp follower with giant tits and aereolas that was fucking the general loudly while jaime listened

or pretty pia

lol o shit user, missed that 'on the show' bit

You can just look it up on a search of ice and fire

Not counting George's mistress Sibel.

Supposed to be Cersei or Dany now that she's about to land, if you're going by how hot they're supposed to be in the books.

Fails on both counts obviously.

Lena Heady top /lustful step mom core/

im still upset we never got hot lesbian power sex from cersei on the show

it's Thorin

Do I have a pay sales tax for whores in King's Landing?