What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comic book series?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comic book series?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Chris's Sex Moves.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10, someone dump

What's with the heterochromia? Chris doesn't have that, does she?

>she

He does, but it's barely noticeable unless you shine a flashlight directly onto his eyes. He exaggerates it in his artwork because he always has to be the most special object on the page.

I started reading it for laughs, but shamefully got into it around the Date Ed part. There was something mystical about getting the event/character contexts explained right on the cwcki with it.

Confusing but alright until it stopped being about Sonichu and more about Chris.

It's not menstruation it's lemonstration

>He exaggerates it in his artwork because he always has to be the most special object on the page.
But he doesn't exaggerate his bent duck or inability to hold in his shit.

Its a tour de france.

I think i genuinely love this shit

High fucking test.
Somebody dump.

video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Chris's Sex Moves.mp4

>The autism totem survived the fire
That thing is a true object of power. I would pay good money to own that thing.

Those aren't put in the comics meant for 'kids'. Only the nude pics of Rosechu.

No matter how much the Trolls and Cyber-Bullies shit on it, SONICHU is destined to start a media empire and stay successful for decades to come!

Personally I'd like to see someone make a high-budget animated adaptation of it.

I would love more but it ended on a high note

>start as a typical autistic kids cross over

>slowly started getting more depraved as life/started affecting Chris more and more

>by the end our child like hero is excuting motherfuckers after dragging them through a kangaroo court

Someone suggested a One Punch Man style adaptation, with Madhouse doing the animation, with JAM Project doing the opening theme

Please tell me there were literal kangaroos judging the court....

Geez Heterochromia is just the biggest special snowflake disease.

>by the end our child like hero is excuting motherfuckers after dragging them through a kangaroo court
This one was especially bizarre because it featured his in-universe avatar addressing the reader and acknowledging that he was at fault for the whole conflict he had with the trolls and apologizing for it, INTERSPERSED with scenes of said trolls being tried and executed as punishment for what they did

Sonichu is infinitely better when you imagine it as a dystopian city ruled by a psychopath mayor, with the different sonichus essentially being the thought police and the trolls being rebels trying to free everyone.

Like, can you imagine sonichu with Chris current tranny thing?

Someone story time Sonichu #10

Oh also turns out the mom isn't dead anymore.

So they died violently for nothing.

Feels good to be not the only person who just recently noticed the heterochromia in his drawings

It's the only hetero part he has left

Makes Alan Moore seem like Gerry Conway

It's a culinary masterpiece.

Chaotic Combo objective best rating -

Magi-Chan > Wild > Punchy > Bubbles > Yawning Squirtle >>>>>>>> Angelica

I have a cousin who lives in Tulsa. I also have a lot of Cherokee relatives who live in your state also.

Do you realize. Do. You. Realize.

Poor Bob. It boggles my mind that he was a fucking smart guy, an engineer, but he just treated his family like shit and hooked up with a lunatic like Barb and they created a fucking mess of a child that neither of them had the energy to deal with in their old age.