all the time 2bh

Yes. High on life.

DUDE WEED
I just drink

I'm talking weed

only with alchool you degenerate pothead

yes lol

yes i smoke weed multiple times a day shitlord

I take a shit in a bucket and sniff the fumes until I pass out like the degenerate I am

>implying degenerates don't do alcohol.

I deal coke and weed
i also do coke and weed

I hate alcohol, makes me depressive and i get the urge to kill

Does smoking Jews count?

And meth.

of course

why else do you think i'm voting hillary?

Of course I do I just smoked a bowl on the train with 7 people still on it I held it for a long ass time and ghosted it.. Still on the train now

wtf lol

I smoke hashish and do some yoga while listening to daily torah portions.

Nigga I smoke weed and support Trump 100%

what is wtf about my post, amerifat?

Does LSD count?

>Coke dealer
Degenerate...

Thats a psychopath right there...

All mind altering substances are degenerate. Work hard, exercise, participate in charity and stay close to god and you do not to use illegal drugs or consume alcoholic beverages.

erryday. going outside to bust a toot now.

life sucks tho

I drink even though I shouldn't. No drugs anymore.

I used to. Holy fuck I used to.

its the only thing that keeps me going. i despise life otherwise

Can you hook me up with an 8ball, user?

CHECK EM CUNTS

Yes.

Checked

Haven't done a drug in my life but I'm considering taking heroine soon. I just want to watch the world burn.

I can't be bothered with dealing with niggers or common people these days, so I just drink

I did some dabs and ate half a pizza while watching the O's fucking lose to the Blue Jay's. No better way to spend a Friday night if you're alone.

I smoke two bowls every night after a hard days work. Alcohol is too intense to drink during the week.

I get drunk, endanger myself and others and DGAF.

Potheads are degenerate scum who do nothing but sit on the couch and eat Cheetos.

All drugs are too intense for me except alcohol.

Even weed makes me lose my fucking mind.

>Honoring our ancestors by consuming the fermentation of grain and fruit
>Joining with nature by burning what is literally a textile weed or using its oils in cooking.
>degeneration

Yes. I don't WEED LMAO all day though. Don't really talk about it, steer clear of stoners unless I'm buying stuff from them.

I've been on the Keto diet now for 48 hours.

Feel pretty good and clear headed. A bit euphoric.

>all natty

lmao high right now

Christ, m8, don't start with heroin.

Try psychedelics before you consider turning yourself into a soulless, degenerate junkie.

>not starting with heroine
why even live if you're just gonna be a pussy about everything

Dude I do alcohol all the time.

Not anymore

hahahahahaha.

saame.

Farkin pizza m8

>heroin is such a hard, badass drug

Kill yourself.

It's for absolute fucking losers. Junkies are at the bottom of the barrel of humanity. I have as little respect for them as I do niggers. They're about equally as trust worthy.

Lots of opiods. They keep me sane

Did up until a couple years ago until my job got shaky. Been smoking since '92. My surefire plan is my CDL, so no smoking for me.

I take insane amounts of acid and then browse the internet.

It's probably the strangest fucking experience you'll ever have, given you can handle the intensity.

Yeah

I was last week, and i remember sitting there talking to this woman i've known for a long time burst out in tears telling me how she sees spirits and shit. It was so fucking freaky

freaky for YOU? imagine seeing dead people, you insensitive dick.

Stop taking that shit, nigger.

You are going to ruin your entire life.

Just don't take it. Easy.

I calmed her down though and listened to her stories. If you were baked it would have scared you too if she told you she saw one float above me.

Yeah

Hope you're careful with that shit and making sure it's real. That 25i is no joke.

Indeed, I love my weed.

I'm DUDE WEED every day

I just ate a toffee candy with 65 mg , what should I expect from this ride? First time doing edibles made by a professional, how different is it from a regular smoking high? What should I do to pass the time ?
heres a picture of the movie heat

on the weekends when I am not working, I don't like to just sit around eating fucking funyons watching the matrix all day:except on the weekends.

truth digits

Weed is the hemp jew. Good luck quitting kids, this is the best guide in the world produced by the only country actually doing research on toxicity of THC metabolites.

droginfo.com/pdf/guideuk.pdf

The only time I ever get high is when i go to the roof of a 12 story building and contemplate jumping off. You?

Used to be a big 420 bLazE Da Ku$h in high school and never had any problems with smoking weed. Then about a year or so after high school I got high one day and had a really bad high that made me paranoid and gave me really bad anxiety, thought I was going to die. 6 years later I'll have these minor episodes of it but nothing to serious. Ive tried getting high maybe like 5 or so times in that 6 year span but it turns into a bad high every time

dank

>smoking the herbal jew

lol no

Where do you get them?

It's generally a positive experience if done incredibly sparingly (annually or less frequent) but so many users drop all the time and spend their whole life sitting in a void

Seems a lot of people who blaze too hard or long have something similar happen.

Or they start doing other drugs and suddenly weed is unsmokable.

Unless I smoke it very rarely it doesn't do anything other than make me feel uncomfortable. Those rare times are still really good though. I've taken breaks of more than a year before.

I smoke a lot and ate 40mg at a mariners game and almost couldn't keep my eyes open. So 65 should mess you up good

Really only ayahuasca.

>jews are human beings, marijuana is a plant

of course it's the norwegian that's mentally retarded

Atleast you got quads

thonks

I'm high right now senpai

Drugs just seem to cloud my thinking and causes perception to stray from reality.

only on LSD

bong with fresh water alway

Everyday. Probably a minimum of twice a day. Once by myself, then when I'm with friends. At night I like to smoke because I have trouble falling asleep and smoking calms me down and gets me tired. I have a wonderful bong named Donald. I like being high, but it makes me extremely anti-social, more than I already am. It's all good though, stay high Sup Forums

I have done a pound or more of coke on Sup Forums before, over the course of a little less than 80% of a year

LOL

I personally prefer my BEER !!!

Once in a blue moon.

Usually only when my buddy who lives far away comes up for a visit or vice versa. We'll go stump shooting or just throw some good albums on and chinwag.

I like to keep it as a treat.