Why did he never get the girl?

Why did he never get the girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/11/17/the-outrage-machine-insande-ado-about-sexist-shirt/
twitter.com/ellypriZeMaN/status/532927131098300416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he fucked a deer.

I would choose the moose over the deer, that ass!

>Obligatory ">Not the Werewolf"

He did, he got the most perfect girl for him ever, on Valentine's Day, which is alao his birthday.

Too bad she was a secret agent.

she was a cute VA

Because it's a cartoon

Maybe what he needs isn't a girl.

why that comic got so popular anyways?

Beats me, I just poke my head into the treads for funny junk like that.

More like GAO!ko-chan.

You's a funny motherfucker.

Back on point, what do all think would be the perfect chick for Johnny? You know, outside of being a woman and having a pulse.

Because in cartoons women are depicted either as ultra-intelligent, reserved and indifferent or incredibly naive/innocent.

It's how you know it's a cartoon.

In reality, Johnny would be able to easily land a woman. He even seems like the kind of guy who would do research in PUA techniques.

Because pompadours are shit.

Word of God was he actually did score a bunch off-screen, but that wasn't funny and thus not shown.

Keep in mind when they tried to sacrifice him as a virgin, the volcano rejected him.

So our goal is clear now. So Sup Forums, how do we help Johnny get his groove back?

By never rebooting or continuing the series

Because the show was trying to teach kids that women aren't interested big muscles and lame pickup lines.

HAH

Mate, the way things are now I wouldn't trust them with a glass of chocolate milk, let alone handling a series that makes gender-based humor without it being a soapbox or outright offensive.

>Johnny Bravo in the era of SJWs
>Can either pander to SJWs or stick to its roots and go balls to the walls

Because that's the joke.

I find it hard to believe Johnny kept running into prudes and strong feminist women all the time.

There's so many dumb bimbos out there and you're telling me he didn't run into any? Except maybe the one who took his virginity.

picking up random women on the street is the most difficult way of going about it, his results were probably not far from irl accurate
if he had gone to a bar or nightclub, he would've been layin and slayin em from every direction

They would never do a new Johnny Bravo.

Part of me is glad because Cartoon Network won't stop recruiting Caltech tumblr artists and also because there's no way in todays pc culture Johnny could get away with being himself.

Out of curiosity, I wonder how modern feminists would react to this show

Surely they'd actually appreciate something like this, right?

You getting? They get offended at scientists shirts during history making press events.

A cartoon like this is low hanging fruit for their constant ire.

Being a feminist must be a miserable existence. At least when i'm not online I don't think of it.

they'd hate it

>Word of God was he actually did score a bunch off-screen, but that wasn't funny and thus not shown.

I hate this, its not in my head canon

>They get offended at scientists shirts during history making press events

Don't wanna turn this into one of THOSE threads but what is this in reference to?

He was actually kinda successful before the retool. Afterwards, he gets beat up by women in every episode, for some reason.

don't. it's a rabbit hole you're never gonna get out from.

This is the only correct answer.

Because it wouldn't be funny if he did. Why couldn't Homer keep his hair and his important job at the plant?

>Oh let's have our main character in a cartoon get what he wants every time and have a sweet life

He is handsome, but is a neet fuckboy(even kids beat him) who still lives with his mother

A while back there was some announcement NASA made and the guy doing the announcement, I think he was the scientist that made the findings, was wearing this shirt with a scantily clad lady on it. I thought the shirt was pretty ugly, but apparently his mom got it for him, and he was also a high ranking NASAL scientist, so he deserves the right to wear whatever he wants I think. A bunch of SJWs got really assblasted about it and a few days later he made an apology, while crying, about his choice of clothes.

he's like 19

Because he's an ass.

First Season he got the girl
They just never bothered to show her to you.

not ture

>Johnny learns about tolerance, rape culture, and white male privilege
>Tune in for next week's episode as Johnny copes after his government mandated castration

Oh Johnny will get one soon enough.

Because he was a dweeb and had an obnoxious personality. Chicks get turned off to that in the long-run.

Actually it was a FRIEND, WHO IS FEMALE, MADE THE SHIRT. for HIM.

but that still didn't stop people from bitching at him.

nypost.com/2014/11/17/the-outrage-machine-insande-ado-about-sexist-shirt/

It even talks about his female friend who was happy he wore the shirt.

twitter.com/ellypriZeMaN/status/532927131098300416

The woman that made his shirt.

Gee, thanks other women and cuck males.

Have you ever tried picking up women with an Elvis impression?

meh it was more like they arent just interested in that, p sure there were times johnny was an idiot and some guy smarter and fit got the girl
BALLS TO THE WALL

I wan that shirt

>youre a year older than Johnny Bravo
>you call your mom "mama" and she points it out that you sound like him
>you also never score

you just reminded me how confused that made me feel.

He literally has before. We just see the mishaps

Holy shit what?
I though he was like mid 20s

>she

wow, how many girls turned you down

What was he a Black Belt in?

He regularly got girls since we see a bunch of side characters be into him before he is pulled away to whatever conflict the episode has.

The whole point of this show was showing this big stereotypical hunk having problems getting with girls, otherwise it would be pretty boring just seeing him go on dates and fuck the brains out of girls. Okay maybe not boring.

I'm getting tired of explaining this show to this board so I'm just going to call you a faggot.

He came on too strong. Honestly, Johnny was 10/10 boyfriend material, but he just didn't know how to approach.

>man land something on a FUCKING comet
>people only focus what was on his shit
literally everything wrong with America.

>Johnny was 10/10 boyfriend material
Do women fantasize about having sex with Johnny Bravo?

I always believed he scored with a handful of girls, then never called them back. Then they spread the word all over town of him being a pig. That's why every single girl after hated him.

I just noticed that this carton might have been a parody of Johnny Quest, they both have blonde hair and wear a black shirt and jeans.

They hate it because the females depicted in that show are way past their "standards"

He tried to hard.

When he was acting normally plenty of women found him charming. But busting out the pick up lines was a turn off.

he got laid off camera
they only showed him being rejected on the show cause its funnier to children
oh did i forget
this show was intended for children

I don't think so. I thought he was in his late 20s

You just know he's going to end up with someone who's basically a young version of his mother.

Because he was an asshole.

That was the entire premise of the cartoon.

>implying he wouldn't be banging out chicks every night if he went to a bar

He officially wasn't a virgin, he was rejected as a virgin offering to a volcano.

No man is a virgin because he started life inside a vagina.

Johnny always hit on the wrong kind of women. If he went for skanks he'd be boning non-stop.

Also he comes off as kind of desperate (and i assume poor as he doesnt have a job)

>Johnny always hit on the wrong kind of women.
>Was hitting on Daphne and not Velma
True that.

Didn't one of the episodes end with him married to some monter girl?

Yeah, but she turns into a balding middle-aged man that collects stamps; I'm a degenerate, but that's too much!

So how come that time that girl was being really forward about wanting his dick in the Titanic parody episode, he seemed to have absolutely no clue of what to actually do with a girl once she's agreed to get some alone time with him?

He couldhave been molested as a child, which would manifest in why he's so bad around women.