Hi! Nice to meet you, we're the Wangs...

>Hi! Nice to meet you, we're the Wangs. We just wanted to introduce ourselves since we're your new neighbors right across the street. If you ever need anything, feel free to stop by!
what do you do?

there goes the neighborhood

stop by when i need something

across the street is a spooky house with a very very big frontyard where someone died abd it has been abandoned for years, I wish them luck

grant me your daughter as a concubine or I'll inform paki rape gangs there's fresh meat in town

Ask for angpao

>Wangs
>what do you do?
giggle

Only women and homos likes wangs

My house is on its own street, so I would be confused. I live in the middle of nowhere for a reason. If I did live in some stupid suburb, I wouldn't care. I would never socialize with anyone.

I live in a suburb and I don't even know what any of my neighbors look like

Probably rant to them about how Chinese are taking over the world and then take them up on their offer that if I need anything, I can tell them, and tell them I need the Chinese secrets to Western economic subversion. Then maybe I'd get on my knees and scream "SHITSUREISHIMASU" before I leave.

Do you perhaps inhabit your mother's basement?

No, I'm just a recluse

Ask why they chose this shithole of all places.

I would wholeheartedly welcome them. East Asians are the least violent group and they would add to the economy and culture
I would also secretly desire his wife but wouldn't act on it

>h-hi
>oh o-ok
>ok b-bye

Welcome them enthusiatically. They will undoubtably be better people than 99% of British people.

haha wang :DDDD

I knew a guy inda amry named Wang. He was a dick.

i thought u wuz developed?

Invite them in for some hot chocolate :)

Across the street isn't even a house, it's a convenience store.

Invite them to my next BBQ

ask the boy if he wants to help me climb LOL soloq ladder

Celebrate that the Cr*at family across the street got kicked out

Acá hablamos en español chino bobo

bump

>right across the street
This is commieblox neighbourhood, that definition makes no sense and they'd be complete strangers