Why are Russian girls so violent and savage?

Why are Russian girls so violent and savage? m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyFTVzvSo8A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjnfFqFzbKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They probably saw that the guy was filming them with a potato so that enraged them even more.

They learned how to fight after Soviets raped Polish woman

>Still beat her ass even when wearing heels
>Tfw no strong Russian woman to impregnate and raise alpha chads with

High test

i love watching attractive girls fight, and seeing the beautiful winner dominate hte loser, when the loser realizes she's the weaker woman and subject the attractive strong woman. just makes me hard

Almost swore they were chimps.

Who would win a fight between some hardcore russian slav bitches and some chunky ghetto negresses? Those ghetto trash american black girls have girth. And also the ability to repel any man of any race from ever fucking them.

>Kyrgyz
>Russian

Of course mongol rape babies will be more prone to violence, true Slavic women are demure

Translated the video and it said they're Kyrgyz.

i think you mean, Russian women learned to fight because the Germans were raping their men

Idk why... I'm just glad they are.

Niggers fight with a mob mentality and usually to the death while russians only fight when drunk and usually til they get tired.

Tl;dr nigger wins in 99% of situations

>video posted in 2016
>144p

Mongol genes. The soft hearted don't survive long on the Steppe.

would a russian woman like australian men?

>tfw no qt russian gf to dominate you

The heels weren't that high though

They were in literallywhereistan, so it's not surprising the only have a potato to film with.

>Race mixing
Degenerate as fuck famalam.

I would like to see a girly street fight without hair pulling just one time. Only one time and I would be satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjnfFqFzbKE

Girls fight in Taco Bell parking lot as guy recording video says his order.