I am voting for corrupt Hillary. But, America was based on uncomfortable politics. I am tired of Hippy politics...

I am voting for corrupt Hillary. But, America was based on uncomfortable politics. I am tired of Hippy politics. My father's generation caused havoc and now all they want to do sit on the couch. America should stand for American values and being American only. So, if you are Hispanic, Muslim, or whatever. I want to see a mother and father in your family like what America was all about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwN7RykMHYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>voting for a fat old lesbian who was cucked hundreds of times by her husband

youtu.be/HwN7RykMHYs

Ehuh, hopefully. If Hillary is elected. The Republicans will put her on the stand again and again. And, all they do is lob a few bombs in shitty middle east countries to hider Al Quaeda and Isis to cover it up. Nothing gets done in the government, but Isis gets killed. Which means the Republicans have a better chance to win in the next election. WIN WIN.

All these social programs the DNC is all about. Fair enough. You ain't going to stop somebody from being gay or wanting to be a transexual. Shit, America is all about doing your own thing. But, overtime it clogs the system with bullshit, and negative shit toward solely one group now. White people now. White people are the new niggers. And, generations have changes. Black people do matter. But act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. And if white people are always on top. Then they have a better common sense than any other group too.

But Trump won't run again in 2020 if he loses in 2016. If we can't have trump it doesn't matter what happens.

Well. other Republicans saw how he won this far, and they will copy his stuff.

what the fuck are you talking about? The hippy politics are going on RIGHT NOW. You sounded so contradictory in your post. You don't know what you're talking about.

Go be lazy somewhere else, faggot.

> 0.02 cents USD has been added to your account

I am voting for Hillary because Trump has never served in any kinda office position. Believe it or not. You need to have an open mind when you are in any kind of office. Trump is a megalomaniac. Trump or nothing else.

You're voting for a woman who isn't in prison solely because she has bought the entire system?

You do know Trump is only the ark for ideas and not the policy maker himself, right?

YES! Also, believe it or not. The greatest politicians actually broker deals that are shady, but only to benefit either themselves, the hopefully the country, or both. You see, the USA has survived so long because of it. Ask an Iranian who knows their history how they have a dictator running their country as the USA threatens to bomb them if they don't give up their nuclear capabilities. Who started it all? The USA and Great Brittan did because they wanted to separate themselves from British Petroleum.

Enough said.

Hispanic as in brown mestizo beaner or Hispanic as in Spaniard? Be specific

Huhmmm, well. My dad is white American born and my mother is Costa Rican born who with pale skin. I look white. White girls like me the most. I am also handsome. I cant say to be honest. I see things as a white guy and Hispanic too. Id like to see any group of people try and formulate a productive nuclear family that is stable like white society and white suburbs. I see all. Yes, I hate to say it. The darker you are the more chances you are in an unstable everything from family structure, economic wise, to societies norm. Yes, I do mean brown skin Hispanics over European white Spaniards. *cries*.

Go to her house, knock on her door, and ask her what she thinks of that.

I would, and I would use what I learned from the past to progress the future. Maybe one day I will run for office. Right now, I am focusing on making money, and finding a good woman to marry and have kids, and trying to think about my parents of worthy of even knowing that.

>I would
And you'd be shot dead.

Yeah, but I did say I would vote for Hillary. So, maybe she would listen too.

Do you ever get tired of shilling?

CORRECT THAT RECORD

TRUMP 2016

I am not shilling. I am from Jersey and the melting pot. Us Jersey people call it l like it is. Fat fuck Christie sucks too after Hurricane Sandy. People are still looking for the money the governor said was to help after recovery. We dont care if we have a faggot like McGreevey. Just be fair.

this is incoherent please try harder

>i want to see a mother and father in your family like what America was all about

what are you saying fool

But wont the base dissipate after Hillary's tenure as she will receive a millions of people(illegal immigrants and refugees) as citizens?

probably a proxy Indian with a B- in English

>voting for more Muslims

Christ you're a faggot.