Eugenics and the Ideal Woman

What are your thoughts on this picture?
Would you trade the one on the left for the one on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15784790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

fashion is vital to society

If my mom wasn't the example on the right, I wouldn't be an adorable little pretty boy. All of the other 99% dime-a-dozen big-footed, boring everyday guys can trip over themselves to explain how they're at all special. I just smile like this : )

More like vapid for suckers.

I mean left! lol

>Good-sized feet

You got me.there.

>clinton should have married monica

>t. no deep intellect

>they wanted menwomen back then and you fantasise about it
>didnt do gay shit in open but did it anyways
>we hate on gays now and like the left woman while ignoring Christ
That being said eugenics is antiChristian

Of course.
I already got shit genetics, if I ever got kids I'd make sure they were better off than me.

Don't think I will though, unfair to push a bunch of hereditary diseases and conditions onto someone who has no choice in the matter.

Well, she has a deep intellect too : ) Else I wouldn't be so clever! But if you like your woman like you like your men, pick the cold bitch on the right!

>antiChristian
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

Sven, it's sad that you think so lowly of yourself when you have value untapped or unrecognized by yourself yet. Don't believe that you shouldn't have children, you definitely should! Unless you're unscrupulous and sociopathic.

Who would be some examples of the one on the left and one on the right?
>Taylor Swift v. Marie Curie
>Kylie Jenner v. Savitri Devi

>Don't think I will though, unfair to push a bunch of hereditary diseases and conditions onto someone who has no choice in the matter.

Better than being black.

For real though I have a serious hereditary heart condition that has basically crippled me physically and makes a normal life extremely difficult.

Add severe early onset psoriasis and early balding and it becomes a party.

Would not do this to a child ever.

Infact I do not understand how my parents could do this to me to begin with.

We have prostitutes for pleasure, concubines for health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring.

--Demosthenes 384-322 BC

I don't like that picture.

What a bunch of bullshit.

We are not animals trying to survive in a hostile environment anymore. We have subverted evolution.

If the purpose of choosing a proper breeding partner is to ensure your genetic stock is carried into the future, all you need is:
1. Intelligence.
2. Beauty.

That's it.
A beautiful person has more chance of reproducing in our society than a sturdy cave troll.

>beard
Didnt watch

what's the book?

my ideals is:
has tits
is young
looks at least alright and feminine enough

>Assuming there's much of a correlation between beauty of parents and beauty of kids

A sucker is born every minute

That's my thoughts

I assume "You and Heredity" by Amram Scheinfield.

>pic

This is retarded

Beauty is an indicator of good genes

Seriousness isnt inherently good

Only low test losers like think small women, only a woman's waist should be thin

>implying physical characteristics aren't hereditary

You wanna know how i know you're ugly as shit?

>We have subverted evolution.
Noone can defy the rules of nature, least of all a favela monkey like you.

Favelas are in Brazil you retarded sheep-shagger

My dad is a complete Chad and my mom is a 10/10. What's your point?

What the fuck, Sven...

>a new level of retarded

>Amram Scheinfield.
No wonder the one on the left looks like a jewess.

right*
i'm retarded

Strong features aren't necessarily always 'good' and vivaciousness is not always bad unless it is unnatural attention seeking

>Left: Schopenhauer
>Right: Feminist

>vivaciousness
>deep intellect
>seriousness
This is ridiculous. You can't tell someone's intelligence or real personality based on looks

> high test is eugenic
> low test is just for show

Seems about right.

Well my wife has huge hips, big breasts, fair skin, small hands, is smart, pretty (far above my level thats for sure), and conservative. So you can have both.

Thats mostly soft features. A strong jaw doesn't cancel out a weak nose, mouth, eyes, and cheeks.

Ever hear of physiognomy?

Yes and that's judging from facial features. But be honest, in real life, would you be able to seriously and accurately judge someone's personality based on facial features?

That's why I'm an atheist

Yeah, I work as a security guard and I do this all the time. It helps to know how to talk to someone without having to know them

>tfw no high test STEM gf

STEM girls are pretty much always low-test

t. Engineering student

So what you're saying is that you have the body of Teddy Roosevelt, the most alpha US president?

I would take the right.

Yeah well obviously when you have a person walking around who may possibly be doing something suspicious you could probably tell by their face. If you had two women of the same age stand side by side, in a completely relaxed state, with no emotion I doubt your going to be able to tell their personality based on how defined their features are or aren't. It's ridiculous to say you can speculate how serious a person is based on wether they have arched eyebrows, or sturdy hands or a large waist.

You ended up on Sup Forums.

>Teddy
>the most alpha
>Not your boy George Washington or Andrew Jackson
Are you even a true patriot buddy?

He has a point

Security guarding is different in Canada than in the US, it's more of a resolving-issues type of thing

nobody likes small hips that will get you thrown out my party

>STEM girls are pretty much always low-test

>smart people know enough to keep themselves from getting fat
Who could have possibly seen this one coming.

T H I C C

There's a difference between fat and high test. High test have nice tits and hips but still have a thin waist, they don't have fat stomachs

I hope you realise that most STEM girls are studying psychology and soft biology, right? Hardly an intellectually demanding area.

Test makes you gain more fat around your stomach (which is why men gain it there, estrogen causes fat to distribute elsewhere)

Test makes you have smaller boobs (since it means lower levels of estrogen)

Test is negatively correlated to WHR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15784790

>Test makes you gain more fat around your stomach (which is why men gain it there, estrogen causes fat to distribute elsewhere)
>Test makes you have smaller boobs (since it means lower levels of estrogen)
>Test is negatively correlated to WHR
lolno test = fatloss

Why do you think Sup Forums loves

T H I C C

>STEM girls are pretty much always low-test
Yes, that was what I was impyling

Right, fat would give a girl a better WHR and bigger tits, what's usually considered attractive features.

sounds like you like your men like you like your women.

i'm saying test causes fat loss

can't we have intelligence, beauty and health all in one?

not from mexico