So

So......

TWO SCOOPS???!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can not wait for his #covfefe segment tonight!

I WIN RAGNAR BJORNK. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE 2 SCOOPS AGAIN.

I like the clip where the audience starts applauding before he can even get into his diatribe about Trump

HAND OVER THE SCOOPS AND NOBODY GETS HURT FHRUDMPF

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

BOLAND BUMP GET TWO SCOPES? WHY!/? COLBEERT ONLY GET ONE SCOOPE?! ITS 2017, COME ON#1!

Why are redditors so obsessed with pol tards?

I imagine the mod looking like this

This is what happens when conservatives try to be funny

pls giv too scupts eis creem

>pol tards

What's the alternative? Admit that their guy is a global laughing stock and and a conman that successfully worked them?

I'm just imagining the number of Colbert edits and SCOOP posts that are gonna impotently desperately flood this board when Trump gets impeached.

It's because Wingnuts are cowards who can't stand up to adversity!!!FACT!!!

trump supporter are in /pol right now, this is a colberposting thread, keep moving, love

Why cant americans admit when theyre wrong? Why would they rather, literally in some cases, choose death over admitting they're wrong and bettering themselves because of it?

rare colbert

Trump is just a huckster snake oil salesman that changes his positions often multiple times per speech. The type of people who knew that and voted for him anyway really have no option upon seeing what a failure he is other than keeping the head down and going further into delusion.

If you were dumb enough to support him then you're dumb enough to support him now.

>comedic host makes jokes about a dumb, non-serious topic
>BUT I LIKE WHO HE'S MAKING FUN OF!!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
Isn't the exact shit people make fun of SJWs for doing? Please tell me this is just trolling

You must have been on vacation the last few months if you didn't know that Sup Forumstards are the new fragile delicate snowflake SJWs.

Im not talking specifically about trump. I mean in general, as in a corner stone of American identity, refusing to admit when they're wrong. No side of the political spectrum in america ever admits when theyre wrong. I think Americans view being a stubborn retard as strength but those who learn from their mistakes ultimately come out stronger.

how many times did letterman say something akin to "the presidents mouth is just a holster for that other dictators cock"

Where is the monologue this came from?

COVFEFE

There is none. Colbert literally never said 2 scoops or Drumpf.

Like Germany?

Covfefe?

What's the alternative for you? Admit that Shrillary Klanton is a laughing stock and and a conwoman that successfully worked you?

Hahaha only a yank could think because i hate trump I automatically like their other fucking atrocious candidate. Kill yourself burger

Does that really upset you? It's just a joke - if you don't like it, don't laugh or watch the show. No need to go further than that.

lol so mad hilary lost please cry harder i love liberal tears

>"they were wrong to choose Trump"
>the choice was either Trump or Clinton
Logic not your strong suit, Sadiq?

Here comes 200+ replies that are nothing but Sup Forumstards talking about how much they hate liberals and how they're the ones who are triggered, not them.

>B-b-b-but H-Hillary!!!

You're fucking with me right?

>American """banter"""

Either way you fat fucks lose, it was simply a choice of losing hard or really hard. Also you fags should have made better choices during the primaries so im not wrong. Try again cleetus

It's true. It's literally a fake meme.

If I'm wrong I would absolutely love to be proven wrong.

ROMBLE BLUMPHH

ME AND MY ARMY OF PROGRESSIVES WILL WRESTLE THOSE SCOOPS FROM YOUR EVIL ORANGE HANDS!

It's been fun watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

colbert is practically trump's walking journal, he talked abou that dinner at least one.

and i'm sure you;ve never said one negative thing ever about amy schumer, because you definitely practice what you preach, i'm sure

@83426990
(You)

Still haven't posted Colbert saying 2 Scoops or Drumpf

lol he's so mad

This. Colbert and liberals in general are absolutely obsessed. They freaked out over a TYPO ON TWITTER.

>it was simply a choice of losing hard or really hard.
Don't try and move the goalposts, retard. You said Trump was the wrong choice and now you're saying he was a better choice than Clinton.
>you fags should have made better choices during the primaries
Who could have won Pennsylvania and Michigan and Wisconsin besides Trump, Sadiq?

Hey Stephen…

Why did America defeat Russia in the space race? Is it simply because Americans are harder working and more intelligent than Russians?

I know I watched the video, search for yourself

>watching a play
>fuckers insert some political bs
>Trump is in the wrong since he called it out

FUCK YOU

>inb4 "Russia REALLY won the space race! Th-they didn't even WANT to go to the moon!"

Because we had more freedom

get a cov of this fefe

Lol pathetic

You mean why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this guy?

how? what do you want from our memes shitposting?

Nazi scientists. The U.S. is worthless without stealing intelligent Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s

Starts around 5:48 when Colbert starts to talk about 2 scoops and loses his shit.

Get fucked Hilshill.

hadn't seen these before.saved

>loses his shit

Holy shit user, why would you post a video that proves you wrong?

SEETHING.

save this
kek, I knew it, I could find it in my history

I was expecting him to literally start shouting like a toddler at the camera after all these memes.
What a fucking disappointment.

What are some good movies about old ladies going insane?

Mommie Dearest?

like this?

This is pretty good to be honest

kek so mad

... That's it? Damn you guys whine about some petty shit huh

phenomena, 80's movie with jen connelly

hilary lost get the fuck over it

whos' whining? do we have explain this again?

"THIS MEME IS NOT FUNNY AND I'LL PROVE IT WITH EVIDENCE!!"

This is what you sound like libfaggots, stop being snowflakes. Instead of whining about our shitposting and fun go start a meme about Alex Jones or Trumps wife or something

aye covfefe

>implying
Nah bruh, I vote for a leppo man and didn't really give a fuck who won.
I'm just disappointed theses memes aren't actually based on anything that really happened.

STOP

>worse preseident of the usa and not even one year has passed
You tell me, the orange oompa loompa sure isn't winning shit

lol so mad

>fellow libertarian

based. its fun seeing these drumpftards and hilshits arguing though

>libertarian
>centrist
How dumb can you be?

>its another user posting an image that he doesn't know or undestand

so fucking stupid

He is a Sup Forumstard
Be gentle
They are very sensible

Wow so reddit. Very newfag. Much lurking.

I-It's DANK

Which clip is this from?

He starts comparing the 2 scoops to white man privilege and is literally shaking.

>94 percent of news coverage is overwhelmingly negative or insinuates treason
>delicate

I don't blame you. When you see so much affirmation bias, you tend to not think clearly or critically.

>94 percent of news coverage is overwhelmingly negative or insinuates treason

You ever think for a moment that he might just be a very poor president and the reporting is just accurate? What does it mean to "insinuate treason" when the man is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI for treason?

NO NO of course not, it's all a conspiracy.