Fuck this stupid retarded pretentious faggot with his faggy black and white artsy fartsy bullshit. He can go get fucked...

Fuck this stupid retarded pretentious faggot with his faggy black and white artsy fartsy bullshit. He can go get fucked. He's praised like one of the greatest directors of all time and he's literally only made one kino. Protip: Twin Peaks is shit and Eraserhead is boring mindless drivel.

>pretentious
>drivel

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>Mulholland Drive
>Blue Velvet
>Elephant Man
>Eraserhead
>Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me
>Lost Highway
>Wild At Heart
>Straight Story

You would have to be a complete moron not be able to love these films.

Were you literally shaking while typing that?

somebody get this garmanbozia outta here

His song lets dance is pretty good. Show some respect a hole.

FUCK YOU! I HATE THIS PLACE!

>babby first taste in auteur films

Lost Highway was shit

I like Lynch so what? I have also seen more cinema than you faggot.

Only good film was elephant man.

Why are Lynchfags so hopeless?

>pretentious
you list me here

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Don't worry bro, I'm with you on this one. Lynch is overrated as fuck.

DEAR TWITTER FRIENDS: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN TRANSCENDENTAL MEMETATION, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON LAURA DERN’S PUSSY, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KINOS. I AM TRAINED IN WEIRD ARTSY SHIT AND I’M THE TOP KINOMASTER IN THE ENTIRE US FILM INDUSTRY. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER PHILISTINE. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH ABSTRACT STORYTELLING THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. YOU’RE TOO BUSY BEING A SMART ALECK TO BE THINKING. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF MIDGETS ACROSS LOS ANGELES AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, FAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY COFFEE-ADDLED MIND. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN ASTRAL PROJECTION, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE WEIRD-LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE BLACK LODGE AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO. THE HONDA CIVIC IS A FANTASTIC, RELIABLE AUTOMOBILE AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

I didn't like mulholland, but Elephant Man and Fire Walk With Me and Blue Velvet are great

Well some of his movies are okay I guess but they're no Batman vs Superman that's for sure

Elephant Man was good. Dune was weird, but ok. The rest? Arthouse pap for wannabe intellectuals.

>pretentious

HAHAHAHAHHAH

Looks like some poor pleb babby couldn't handle a little 2deep4u. Kys

>Eraserhead
>Wild At Heart
>Straight Story
The rest are good.

Shit taste.

Is he, dare I say it, a hack?

>when you have shit taste you can't defend

protip: it's a meme OP, just like we pretend to like the young pope or drive