Suicide watch mass-panic for red-pill manchildren with Mommy issues

Suicide watch mass-panic for red-pill manchildren with Mommy issues

vox.com/culture/2017/5/30/15715322/wonder-woman-rotten-tomatoes-score

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-JZhsEbj5c
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/702767?section=Newsfront&keywordkeywordss=rush-limbaugh-barack-obama-petulant-man&year=2015&month=11&date=18&id=702767
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup, because if there's one thing the last 3 days has taught us it's that we need ANOTHER Wonder Woman thread

(You) sound bitter and broken, don't do it Budd

Bu...but...WW is not a misandrist...thats one of the reasons she wants to go the outside world, to help all people.
This is so fucking weird, and actually a little intesting, how you have retards blasting this for being 'muh progressive feminist propaganda' while you have Rotten reviews, by other flavor of retards, decrying it for not being a misandrist work.

She fights the video game cgi monster and abandoned humanity for 100 years. She didn't help shit all she did was blue ball Ares.

>mass-panic for red-pill manchildren with Mommy issues

Literally you in webm

You Grey Zone moderates are the target of our Operation Gladio kulturkampf.

Its almost like she is human after all...kinda like Snyder's Superman...but nah, better just go BABBY GROTT DANCE OFF PACMAN!

here comes the vox employee with opinions. while we're chinwagging, question: what the fuck does the name uproxx mean/stand for? vox tries to affect middlebrow culture going the latin route but what the fuck is uproxx?

Presuming OP is a male

Some retarded hipster speak

Nigga, the only thing you cucks are achieving is making me lol with the deeps of your and your enemies retardation.

I wish abortion were the norm in 'murrikkka.

Kek
Source?

Something I've noticed is that it's only Male feminist/white knight fags who say "manchildren". I guess it's a projection or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-JZhsEbj5c

Reported to MAGA Paramilitary Revenge Squad

> DIrectling linking cancer sites

And people talk shit about lelddit... At least they fucking archive links

The Wonder Woman spectacle is great. Great insight into SJW's too.

Turns out feminism marketed movies can't fail with critics, even when made by DC. Yea, I know Ghostbuster proved it when people gave that shitty movie inflated reviews due to an agenda, but I figured it might be a one off.
Looks like pushing the agenda>Disney money when it comes to SJW's, seems reasonable.
I wonder if the movie will underperform and flop like Ghostbusters or if it will succeed though.

Was it full of SJW bullshit? I like Wonder woman as a character and she's is honestly a militant dyke stereotype sometimes but did they fuck this movie up with stupid feminist politics?

whoops -- you're right about projection

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/702767?section=Newsfront&keywordkeywordss=rush-limbaugh-barack-obama-petulant-man&year=2015&month=11&date=18&id=702767

I have no idea, didn't see the movie, but the marketing push is based all around feminism, like Ghostbuster.
The marketing team pretty much ensured that anyone giving this movie a bad review will be woman-hating misogynist like Sony did with Ghosbuster, so the SJW didn't dare.
Of course, that's not enough to actually make money at the box office, and I have no idea if the movie is actually good or not.

>YOU FUCKING MANBABIES LITTLE DICKED SHITS THIS IS A WOMAN'S WORLD NOW BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED

Why does it feel like we're being raided by dumblr/shitredditsays faggots?

WW is basically impossible to separate from feminism because she's from a lesbian 'utopia'. The best WW stories are those that actually confront her on her own bias and shit and/or really play off more the 'modern day greek demigod' aspect of her.

>"Insight"
>a word only used by brainlet faggot SJWs
>false flag post detected

Why does it feel like we're being raided by r_TheDonald faggots?

>This thread
>Shitting on Rush

You're not fooling anyone OP

>translation: anyone I don't like is neo nazi mysoginist alt-right trumpster

>Presuming OP is a male
>presuming there are any women on Sup Forums

the mainstream press are bigger shitposters than we are

>anyone I don't like is a libshit tumblr cuck

How is it impossible to separate her from feminist shit? That's literally the whole point of Wonder Woman. She wants to see mans world and it's a running plot point that she thinks hippolyta is too extremist.

Pretty much this. Our entire society has devolved into 'anyone I don't like/disagree with me is a strawman and evil'

Kill yourself OP

Translation: anyone I don't like is a SJeW Marxist gay-agenda Ferris Bueller

Because we are

>Suicide watch
Zack did it again.

Nice try newfriend
Truthfully though, has it always been like this or are we just more vocal about it?

OP here, u got slapped & it wasn't even by me

I can already tell it's an unbiased, fair article

>two tumblr kiddies

Great.

>Truthfully though, has it always been like this or are we just more vocal about it?
Internet, social media and what I call not-so-originally the 'outrage symbiosis' did it. The far left need windmills to crusade against and will generate outrage and bigotry where there is none. Meanwhile their own bigotry and unamashed bashing has pushed a lot of people to the Sup Forums side out of spite. Both side have ended into a spiral of cannibalizing frenzy of moral/ideological purity who feed off the outrage of the other side.

>countless Le_Donald shitters

Does Sup Forums actually care about this movie? I browse there and most of them are too busy fighting with each other over Trump's approval ratings to give a shit about some superhero movie

I know this post will get all sort of offended response, but hear me out: suppose you're decently 'center' guy who is A) white and B) straight and you've generally spent your whole life doing what you thought was being a decent human. Then by the time you hit college you're bombarded by all this shit about toxic masculinity, rape culture and how you're done for. That you're yesterday's news and deserve extinction.

Don't you think, MAYBE, some people may not have ended seduced by the side which prop them out as being members of some master race unrightfully deposed from it's place? I hear people say Sup Forums is a cult but cult do not exist in a vacuum. You need a reason, a motive, a purpose, something to attract people. What's happening is that they are tapping in an undercurrent of society which feel dispossessed and lost. Some people are fine to grovel on their tumblr and 'check their priviledge' all day but some people are tired of being treated like shit. Those who snap utterly? Those are the people Sup Forums want because Sup Forums and their ilk give them what they NEED: a sense of purpose and meaning. And a sense of worth.

You may think they are evil and that's fine, I won't disagree. But this kind of shit does not happen in vacuum. Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia would not have formed in stable, happy and functional countries.

>He doesn't hate women

Hi newfag.

Is it possible that both sides sense of outrage is misplaced? Should SJWs get pissed about everything they do? No. But should alt-right people be pissed about one muh feminism capeshit?

>Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia would not have formed in stable, happy and functional countries.
Then how did the SJW left form in the West? Most of the them are bourgeois and well "educated," yet the demand for their outrage is so low they stoop to unironically faking hate crimes on a regular basis.

How did we get to people being so comfortable they need to fake hate crimes to reinforce their twisted ideology?

>anyone who isn't a nigger cum guzzling queer is from reddit

Is it opposite day or something?

>faking hate crimes
Like portland amirite?

Let's say something super feminist comes out and gets good review. One poster say its shit and immediately everyone will jump on him and say ALL the Sup Forumslack are triggered and salty about this one thing odds are 90% of Sup Forums has not watched because it circlejerked about whatever Sup Forums circlerjerk.

Now just swap the words for SJW and you have the exact same thing. Something comes out which has 'problematic' content and is super popular. One poster say its shit and immediately everyone will jump on him and say ALL the tumblerina are triggered and salty about this one thing odds are 90% of tumblr has not watched because it circlejerked about whatever tumblr circlerjerk.

Repeat for every thread as people fall for bait.

Follow the replies, we've had this conversation already

>crazy leftist Bernie supporter flips out
>DRUMFPS TWO SCOOPS
kek

Nah, like all those fake hate crimes that show up on a regular basis that I'm sure you have heard about.

>le two sides to the same coin meme

Ah yes, truly you are an intellectual radical centrist. They are TOTALLY comparable. Anyone who thinks feminism is trash is alt-right. Why do you people who are clearly center left get a hard on for the appearance of neutrality and muh centrism?

>incoherent colbert posting
Muh fake hate crimes like the holocaust amirite? MAGA

weak b8, but I understand the left has nothing left when it comes to discourse, so I forgive you

>Then how did the SJW left form in the West?
Kids getting participation trophies, being told they're special and never having to learn that life can be harsh, unfair and that you can't always have the nanny watch over you. These are people so desperate to feel special, to feel unique, to feel MEANINGFUL they'll support all sort of shit. Victimhood is their drug, as is the feeling of smug (supposed) intellectual superiority.

This is what happen the generation with helicopter parents (and now that and the internet) 'grew up'. This is what I noticed in college, feeling quite a gap with them since I was raised by grandparents (which I will point out were fairly liberal just so people don't accuse me of having been raised by 'racist old white people'). These kids don't understand that once you stop being a kid, the world will not bend over to your butthurt feelings.

These people are not oppressed. These people are not the underdog. They're spoiled brats desperate to feel special so they invent themselves a dozen sexualities and self-diagnose themselves with whatever is trendy and, in the process, make things worse with people with actual problems.

They're basically there because we have it too good in the west. At least for now.

>why do people who are center left ask centrist questions?

Sargon, pls staph

Sargon is a fag desu

>These are people so desperate to feel special, to feel unique, to feel MEANINGFUL they'll support all sort of shit.
You know, that makes sense. They are obsessed with pretending they are fighting to change the world, more butthurt over the fact that they didn't get to walk in the civil rights moment like mommy and daddy did then why it happened.

By "Center left" mean liberals who have a distaste for Islam usually, nothing more. You claimed dismissing far left identity politics is position for the alt righters. That's not very centrist dummy.

By center left I meant liberals who have a distaste for SJW word policing. Believe it or not they exist. I'm claiming that lumping all liberals as SJW feelbots is an alt-right tactic.

>DCucks are SJW shills now
>Marvelfags have become hateful bigots
the capewars have become hard to follow
>RT goes from being Disneyshill bought out to now bought out for DCshilling

Few hardcore, self-proclaimed SJW (and yes some people stupidly appropriate the title with pride) actually do anything to help people, like say help the poor, work the soup kitchen or other stuff of that nature. They think tweeting about Trump and calling anyone who think they're stupid is 'the good fight'. If they really, honestly cared about making the world a better place there are many constructive things they could do rather than shitpost on twitter and write crappy articles on news website.

Why did we even bother to MAGA when everyone is going to watch this SJW propaganda? If it wasn't for libtard reviewers it would have a 3% tomato score.

>>RT goes from being Disneyshill bought out to now bought out for DCshilling
It's simple, the critics' allegiance to feminism comes before Marvel.

>I'm claiming that lumping all liberals as SJW feelbots is an alt-right tactic.

But that's true, that's the M.O of Liberals and you've proved this. I'm neither a white nationalist or believe in a grand Jewish conspiracy. You literally compared dismissing feminist drivel as the right's equivalent of SJW's.

SJWism as it exists today is primarily a byproduct of our college system massively overproducing libarts grads. There are hordes of kids with largely useless college degrees who are competing with each other to stand out and get some name recognition, and the competition is so fierce that it spills over into every part of mainstream culture.

So Disney paid them to shill for WW then
Feminists don't have more money than Disney so they can't outpay Disney shills to bomb WW rating.

>if it didn't have the score it has it would have a different score

Congrats

>self-proclaimed SJW

People forget but they coined that term for themselves unironically back around 2008 and disassociate themselves from it because they realize they've poisoned their brand.

Gender Study majors, everyone! Because why make the effort to be a rocket scientist when you can just circlejerk at how oppressed you are for having a certain set of chromosome. Why bother to actually try to be, say, the first woman on Mars when you can write for Salon.com?

No paid them to give good reviews for WW anymore than they got paid to give good reviews to Ghostbusters. They have to support both for ideological reasons. Hating on either hurts your reputation.

How about those of us who look at both sides, see outrage addicts on both sides, but aren't outraged by being called racist since I know I'm not, so it's their personal issue and muh identity isn't threatened, or being called SJW/Marxist which is equally your own personal right-wing oversensitivity.

Both sides are outrage addicts. Political violence is unacceptable by both sides. And third party baitmasters who have an agenda to keep the polarization hysteria at fever pitch for reaping those $ecuritybux are laughing all the way to the bank.

this is a much more appropriate film to pull that
woman card with moreso than ghostbusters,
if guys complain about this shit, they're reaching
with ghostbusters they were from the outset
looking to offend guys...
this at least is a fucking icon for women.

I don't see the problem. Us true DCEU fans have been wanting this for some time. No more toxic masculinity like those problematic Marvel movies. I'm glad we finally have an empowering women-centric movie. I'm sure Joss will carry on this trend of strong females in DC.

Marvel shills please return to The_Donald and Sup Forums.

Wtf I'm a Centrist now

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Hitchcock was a literal cuck

>How about those of us who look at both sides, see outrage addicts on both sides, but aren't outraged by being called racist since I know I'm not, so it's their personal issue and muh identity isn't threatened, or being called SJW/Marxist which is equally your own personal right-wing oversensitivity.

Lmao

Yeah, I'm sure it's deep. Did she explain all this in her email to Batman?

>How about those of us who look at both sides, see outrage addicts on both sides, but aren't outraged by being called racist since I know I'm not,
Some very simple people have had their lives ruined by the actions of SJW garbage. Some have lost friends over the outrage of the last few years. I've been called a racist for saying segregation is wrong, for example!

At this point simply saying you don't deserve to be treated as less for being white, male or straight is tantamount to endorsing white supremacy in the eyes of people. So wtf am I supposed to do when only one side seem to say I have a place in it? Sometimes you just want to snap and just go "Fuck it, I am that monster you say I am because being that monster is all that's left for me!"

How many MRA snapped this way after just trying to handle matters like domestic abuse for males? How many snapped and became full blow redpiller and Sup Forumslacks? How many gamers snapped?

The left has decided it has no place left for anyone white, male or straight. So it's up to people if they want to just stand in their own corner or be willing to risk siding with a side people find reprehensible. There's a 'dark appeal' to Sup Forums and all it represent.

uum, no sweetie

So you admit liberal fags stole something from the maestro?

>If you're not threatened by immature children on the Left or immature children on the Right, you don't have any core values
>muh identity is cornered by Right/Left crybabies

Stoke the outrage

The good reviews will help sales. But it won't give it Marvel word of mouth.

He doesn't know anything.

>people who hold serious beliefs or convictions are fucking losers

This isn't wrong though.

>muh life is ruined by being called a racist by someone who doesn't know me
>waaah
>now I'm pushed into joining Day of the Rope 88ers, got no choice

I don't know. Usually saying faggy things means blue pill means I'm with her means find his wife a bull. All that stuff ties together very well.

>Vox
Vox is the biggest liberal propaganda machine out there. In their own "news" reports and videos, they say stuff is "speculated" and "alleged" and then spend the rest of the segment acting as if that means TRUE and CONFIRMED.
Then the whole comment section just calls anyone who points it out a triggered idiot drumpfkin, russian operative, etc.

>N-No, The pendulum hasn't swung that far left in modern political discourse! I like it right where it is, at the insane far left side of the spectrum even though I'm a Centrist™
>Anyone who disagrees with me is like, a reactionary crybaby. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE JUST TWO SIDES TO THE SAME COIN!!

Stoke the Radical alt-Centrism™

Nihilists and Centrists™ are embarrassing

I'm not a Nolan guy per se, but WW shouldn't have a Dark Knight RT score. No fuckin way. I am a Marvel shill, but come on, Dark Knight should be the top rated capeshit, not this energy-less one note crap.

>Implying being called that word won't get you ostracized, fired or ruin any and all opportunities for someone

Centrists truly have their priorities in order.

Amazing that 8 years of Obama have created this nightmare culture. He really succeeded.

It is a clear picture of the neo-liberal brain in action.

The mere notion that you think, a character acting like a human in a capeshit = DEEP! lol, says a lot about this board.