What is he called in your country? What is he infamous for?

What is he called in your country? What is he infamous for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myyrmanni_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam Hyde
Being a forced meme.

Some have seen him on a dark road at night, scampering past headlights, or in the daylight, blending in crowds. He has many names, each differing by culture or region, but one thing is for sure: they are all the same organism. I wouldn't say person, as there's simply no way one man could be responsible for all the tragedy this one has created. He's a monster, plain and simple.

The one they call Sam Hyde is not a human, but something mythological, like a wendigo, since confronting him is something one does not walk away from. Stories on the Internet, whispers in small towns- pray that this is all you hear of Sam Hyde.

al Hassam, man who behind the coup

What i cant understand is how he keeps getting away with it.

Samuel Hydeworth

He stole a packet of NikNaks once 6 years ago and they've been after him ever since

Schmuel Hydstein

keked

I just don't understand why we cannot stop this maniac.Theybsay he's out to kill only a select few but tends to accidentally kill hundreds in collateral.

Samir Hajdic
The guy who started exyu war.

Chupacabras :'(

Samantha Heidel

Transgender Emu activist

Responsible for billions of dollars of Military spending

Ares.

- Samme Hiddema

- Frisian Nationalist

- tried to blow up the Afsluitdijk

CAN SOMEONE LINK THE VIDEO WITH THE AFRICAN GIRL JUMPING AROUND SAYYING FREE LIL BOOSIE

behead that priest on france

Samurai Haidou? Didn't he kill like 19 disabled people with a katana?

None of you are gonna believe this... but:

Look up 'Harvard White Student Union.'

You will see that there was an attempt to get one off the ground (mine).

During my efforts, I spoke briefly with Sam Hyde (who jokingly called himself Samuel Hydeberg). He was going to come to Harvard and troll the local leftists.

Alas, it was not to be. But I'll always remember the day that I chatted over Facebook with this man.

Over half a million people every year are reported as missing persons in the United States alone. While many of these are solved, the number of unsolved cases holds disturbing implications. A healthy, successful person with everything to live for can simply leave to buy milk and vanish without a trace.

Suppose there's a killer out there, not just your garden variety psychopath, but an individual of a cold and horrible intellect. A serial killer who kills at random so as not to give away the mad pattern that only he can see. A master of tradecraft intimately familiar with law enforcement techniques, always on the move and two states away by the time the victim is found to be missing.

To a person like that, the cities and towns of America are like game preserves. We are locked in here with a tiger, and he's picking us off.

pls stop him

Samuel Hyberts

He once said mean things about muslims

Literally worse than Hitler

Sam van de Heede

Samal Ha'id

shot up a bunch of faggots in florida

Samuel McHyde
Scalped dozens during the early days of Canada

Sami Hydeberg.

He made some explosives with shrapnel and killed 7 and injured 166.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myyrmanni_bombing

This hacker is known in our country as "Sup Forums"

and he´s a big guy

Samuel Hidário
Drunk driving

Gerard Way.

Lead singer of My Chemical Romance.

>TFW you can't participate in these threads because you're American

uuuu

Sam hyde - former Atlanta police officer dismissed from duty due to brutalization of unarmed black men. Suspected of being an agent provacateur within BLM, assassinating cops to fuel the race war.

Samuel alias 'masacre' Hernandez.
Guy killed killed Pablo Escobar, one presidential candidate and all the members of the m-19 guerrilla by himself.

Semas Haidilevičius

shot up a shopping centre "Rimi"

Samvel Haydian, a distant relative of the Kardashians. (T*rks you had one fucking job, one.)

Samuel 'El Decapitador' Hernandez

Hassam al-Haidi, he's a famous truck driver here