twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=capekino&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=amCYjep3KMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vR69lkvlQfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cites AOT of all things to support this bullshit claim

No.

-no

you have got to be kidding

I'm sad I won't get to see Erwin's suicide speech animated.

>spends 19 minutes on character pointless character development
>1 minute of hot web slinging titan killing

Is this show 2deep4me or is it shit?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0959.jpg/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

Hello newfag

Anime can be great but Attack on Titan is steaming garbage

>try to watch this crap
>everybody overreacts and scream like fucking retards at literally everything

Fuck this kiddy crap.

>season 2 airs
>it's a corruption in politics episode

No self-respecting person wants to share a board with moeshit loving manchildren

It's even worse than redditors
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=animekino&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=vidyakino&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=capekino&src=typd
Its pure shitskin and Sup Forumsedditor trash that think they're welcome here because their toys have netflix apps
I can guarantee you that OP didn't start using this board until star wars 7 and this site until 2013

It's shit. What you call character development is just long, convoluted and overt diatribes from characters that explain their feeling, motivations and plans in explicit detail because the target audience is too retarded to follow anything with an ounce of nuance.

Yet you'll sit here with unrinoic pedophiles.

You post this in every single thread you pathetic faggot
Get a life
Funny how I never see you complaining about Sup Forums threads

>hated the second half of SNK season 1
>season 2 has the same pacing issues as season 1 did
>but had amazing production quality

Reiner and Berthold scene was the best shit I've seen all year.

>You post this in every single thread you pathetic faggot
So you're in every thread? Does that mean you're making the threads you ban evading scum?
>Sup Forums threads
Why would I need to? We know for a fact people like you report bomb them from your phones so theres no need when they're going to get axed
>

>avoids being executed by giving a firm salute

I love watching AoT, but you can't deny it's poorly written childish garbage

It's Sup Forums

Why do people think this is cleaver? That's obviously three different posters

>it's Sup Forums

>safe template thread with easily digestible upvote groupthink meme
It's Sup Forums

And why do you think this?

Eren's Dad is part of a revolutionary Eldian organization, he hoped to get Eren on his side to free the Eldian people from Marley. He was sent to Paradis island to kill the royal family and take their titan powers. He turned Eren into a Titan and had Eren eat him because Titan shifters can only live for 13 years

Armin just became the Colossal Titan after eating Bertholdt

The Beast Titan is Eren's half-brother from his father's first marriage, Sieg, who betrayed his father and ratted out his family to the Marley government for being revolutionaries.

The Titan that ate Eren's mom is Grisha's first wife, who was also royal. But because Marley didn't know this, she was turned into a titan and dropped off on Paradis(which is the general punishment for treason against Marley).

Inside the basement is proof that Eren's Dad from outside the wall, and the entire story so far has taken place in Madagascar. There's a race of people called Eldians. They used to have an empire and reigned terror over the rest of the world until a nation called Marley rebelled, took control of some of the Titan shifters. The Eldian king fled to Madagascar (aka Paradis Island) and built the Walls to keep enemies out. Meanwhile the rest of the world is now at WW1 technology and things are advancing enough that Titans are no longer a significant threat in warfare. The Marley people treat the remaining Eldians within their nation like Nazi Germany Jews but keep them alive because only they can become Titans/Titanshifters. Bert Reiner and Annie (+ Marcel, who was eaten by Ymir before they attacked the walls) are Eldian "Warriors" that are basically brainwashed/indoctrinated soldiers for Marley.

Also Eren is LITERALLY Shingeki no Kyojin. Fucking title drop. I am not fucking trolling.

>safe template thread with easily digestible upvote groupthink meme
The proof here as well It is extremely easy to spot your kind on actual art boards like Sup Forums.

No mentions of:
>Parasyte
>Hokuto No Ken
>Devil man
>Cyborg 009

You fags aren't even trying.

???? how is he the "shingeki no kyojin"

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=amCYjep3KMQ

Cowboy Bebop is overrated

He inherited the powers of the Attack Titan.

His titan is the Attack Titan, or Shingeki no Kyojin

a better translation would be Assault Titan, imo

Name a capeshit (Marvel & DC) villain more interesting than pic related.

Dio Brando is the definition of a generic villain. Of all the characters you could have picked, why him?

It's alright but when you realize it takes japs half a decade for 36 episodes and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED and the source material is only getting more and more retarded your opinion of it deflates. The whole idea is cool, sure, whatever. WHY is it not just a series of movies or something. There's like 15 hours of animated material, or there will be by the time the second season's over, which is fine, but the story has no ending in sight and it takes fucking forever. A white person would have had the cool idea, done it in 3 movies over a course of maybe 3 or 4 years tops, and everyone would have loved it.

>generic villain
>still more interesting than quip-kino villains

People praising a 10 as an 11 doesn't make it not a 10

>They have a plan to move a boulder
>Better repeat the plan so everyone's go it
>And repeat it again on the way to the boulder just to make sure
>Oh fuck Erin spazzed out
>he's better now we'll repeat the plan to him again
>He's at the boulder, we should repeat the second half of the plan so he doesn't fuck this up

It isn't a 10 though.

I've only watched one anime and that wad Death Note, It's probably one of the top 5 shows I've watched.

Do I have shit taste?

I liked it but if you really liked it why have you never tried another anime? Probably the fact you never seeked out more make you very patrician

Yes. Death Note is mediocre even by anime standards

I now know the formula for anime kino than: 80%flashbacks/""""character building"""" 10%filler/random or unimportant people dying 10% plot advance; I'm not shitting here: half of the episodes consist of flashbacks from another time or from the last episode, than some very dubious character building that I doubt will have any payoff and then some plot that a 5 min episode would do. Oh and random people nobody got invest dying for "tension building".

What are your other top 5 shows?

this is one of the stupidest anime / mangas i have ever encountered. the author clearly doesn't know what to do anymore and is clearly winging it

anime is such a shit medium. I got memed into watching this shit because I actually did enjoy Bebop, Champloo, and Monster and holy shit is it bad. The entire first season is basically 90% typical weeb/naruto-lite characters talking emotionally about their lives, 5% city/skyline shots, and 5% plot progression. Every significant event happens OFF-SCREEN. what the fuck? It's like a DBZ clone except DBZ didnt try to pretend like it was "adult" or "mature". So yeah, skipped through most of the second season looking for action and did not see anything so I went straight to the wiki and read all about it. It's just a standard rip-off of the Fist of the North Star anime with multiple "bosses". what a load of hot garbage. fuck anime, it's garbage.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't know why character building is always a big problem in anime. It's like the characters never actually advance, they're introduced as this set package of characteristics, and their "development" is them being confronted with and solving a simple moral or ethical problem over the course of 23 minutes, and their resolution is usually some passé bullshit like "I can't be scared anymore... I have to stand up and fight... to protect the people I love!" and then the next episode they're exactly the same
I understand that this is unironically made for kids/manchildren who just want to see a bunch of cool, edgy designs, and never want anything to challenge them in any way, shape or form, but this is ridiculous

>hating anime
>posts on Sup Forums

Parasyte didn't even feel like an anime to me. It was really well done

Since this is a thinly veiled AoT thread can somebody explain to me what BRA's plan was?
>kick hole in wall
>chill out in the army for five years
>kick a hole in the second wall but don't follow through with the plan
Why not just travel directly to the second wall a few days after the first wall, and then after that the third wall so every human dies? What's the logic in laying low for no reason?

Reiner was getting one of those PTSD things soldiers get for seeing so many folks get eaten alive, including his friends. He wanted to just go home by then. Annie, I don't know. Bad writing, I guess.

wait until you get the reiss arc

I haven't read the manga, but stupid shit like this bothered me so I read the wiki. basically they live on a island off the coast of the mainland where they used to live. they got in a big war with eachother using titans and a single group managed to control most of the titan-shifters like armored titan and collosus when the first king who built the walls left the war. when they tried to continue the war and achieve total victory, the king threatened to release every titan that was in the wall to destroy the earth, and a ceasefire was achieved through mutually assured destruction. everyone within the wall had their memories wiped a few hundred years ago by the King because reasons. people like bertolt and reiner came from outside the walls and were sent as probing spies by the government on the outside, thats why they know more than the others. if they break the walls, they will unleash a bunch of collosi titan upon the earth who will just wreck shit.

>everyone within the wall had their memories wiped a few hundred years ago by the King because reasons
?
They can do that? I thought they were living in the 1700s or some shit

Anime is garbage you faggot weeb.

another poster earlier in the thread explained it better than me but the [spoilers]eldians have super spoopy powers relating to memories and can alter/inherit them at will. this is the assumed reason titans eat any humans they come across, in the hopes that one of them is a titan shifter and they can also inherit their powers and become human again. its also the reason why eren's memory of his father is all fucked up[/spoiler]

>anime hatred
>new

anime hatred has been on Sup Forums for a while now. IT's only grown since anime defenders have dwindled after A fell into obscurity (in comparison to what it was before)

Magic exists in their universe.

That's just standard japanese storytelling

You had to chose one of the worse and most overrated anime of the last decade, didn't you? Even the anime studio knows that the next arc is all political bullshit nobody cares about so they decided to cut the anime short lmao

it's taking them ages because there are just not enough animators in japan

what a load of bullshit. look at how little animation there actually is compared to something like parasyte. most of the scenes are just still headshots against a sky background

What does that even mean?

I mean they avoided getting executed because he used a titan body to protect themselves, then the general saw the firm salute.

If your cadets can stare down fucking death and still proclaim their innocence, maybe you can at least hear them out rather than bombard them with cannons.

I liked Welcome to the NHK and Paranoia Agent due to the psychological undertones, but I'm having a hard time finding something to replace it.

Japs are really good at making cool concepts and taking them into batshit retarded territory with no survivors
Not really, it took them long because they were waiting for the manga to advance. They did only 12 eps this time because the next arc is just boring and badly written politics which wouldn't make for an exciting anime.

>anime can't be ki-

youtube.com/watch?v=vR69lkvlQfQ

>Unironically liking weeb shit

this. just fuck AOT it's borderline unwatchable
let alone the meandering plot and unimation

What do you niggers think of this?

man those politic chapters go forever and are absolutely mind numbing

i couldnt take it any longer

what was he thinking

What did Sup Forums think of JC no Life?

i must be mistaken but... are you implying that Sup Forums isn't a shit board? probably the worst, after Sup Forums?

>eva
obviously Sup Forums

wait until next arc

Right so we can have news threads on Sup Forums again if we say it isn't kino, swagpedo?

This moment was some of the most hype shit ive seen in years too bad season 3 not until 2020 at least

anime is gay

>A
>this entire post

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from

Sup Forums anime is fucking trash

Every anime has something called an animation budget. That 1 min awesome battle sequence is all they can afford each episode so the rest of it has alot of talking and static shots.

Since we are talking about anime what does Sup Forums think of Kimi no na wa

>jews on madagascar
>good

If there's a season 3 at all

>Every anime has something called an animation budget

>be anime company
>don't have the budget to actually animate more than 1 minute of an episode
>do the episode anyway
really makes me think

I mostly like older mecha anime, a lot of the newer stuff doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'm just old.

What's a Sup Forums approved list of anime to watch? I don't want to listen to no fuckin weebs cuz I ain't no fuckin weeb, I just want to watch some well-made shit that can show cool concepts without having to have a big cg budget that live action is forced to do, or be some shitty kids bullshit like western animation is forced to do.

Anime is made for kids so don`t feel bad lol

sadly in anime, there are very few considered Kino. its sad that Japan has failed to produce Kino works of art after all this time

>Westworld
>Minecraft
>Watchmen

Lmao. Otherwise, I agree with that list.

depends how much weeb shit you can tolerate:

Zero overt weeb shit:

Monster
Basilisk
Berserk
Bebop
Champloo
Ergo Proxy
Kurozuka
Shiguri: Death Frenzy
Baccano!

A little bit of weeb shit, but tolerable:

Death Note
Claymore
Parasyte
Code Geass
Black Lagoon
Deadman Wonderland

all of the above are decent and dont require you to have the brain of a manchild to get through it. all the mech shows and 90's classic anime of course go without saying for nostalgia.

Urasawa made anime kino, no one's been able to come close.

>*blocks your path*

No mention of the best space opera ever put in a visual medium.

Legends of the Galactic Heroes...