Fargo Season 3 Thread

New episode is about to come on. Live discussion?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/fx-chief-john-landgraf-talks-peak-tv-louie-future-netflix-shoveling-money-1006685
youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
google.com/maps/dir/St. Cloud Police, 101 11th Ave N, St Cloud, MN 56303/Stillwater Correctional Facility, 970 Pickett Ave N, Bayport, MN 55003/@46.0884935,-96.5163571,8z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x52b45fd3ed2d50b3:0x3fa236b08eeef788!2m2!1d-94.1665666!2d45.5591812!1m5!1m1!1s0x52b2ca097243899d:0xdcf9b24068b05dc2!2m2!1d-92.7890505!2d45.0277513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone still watches this show after this disaster of a fuckin season?

>a bloo bloo bloo
there's already a complaining thread, go there.

live stream up now at brettygood dot com

FEET ALREADY

They got MEW!

She's gonna help the two cops, and then it'll spin off into a new Charlie's Angels show this fall on FX.

So... I bought this season on Google Movies because I don't have cable.
When can I see the show's latest episode? First time buying a season online.

mashed potatoes

MEW is a terrible actress.

STAMP WAS THERE!

did anyone catch what that tv MEW was watching was saying? couldn't hear so I feel like I'm missing out on some Hawley foreshadowing.
it will probably be available once the episode is officially airing, so around an hour from now.

hollywoodreporter.com/features/fx-chief-john-landgraf-talks-peak-tv-louie-future-netflix-shoveling-money-1006685

>Noah Hawley's had success with the format, too. How long can Fargo go?

>LANDGRAF There may never be another Fargo. Unless Noah has an idea for Fargo that he thinks he can make as good as the prior three. I think once people get to the end of this [season] they will find that it is thematically different. It's really about the moment we live in now.

ahaha dumb bitches fuck off

GHOSTS

Thank you

>YOU'RE OFF THE CASE

Holy shit that was instense. Emmit is so fucked.

Good thing I can just wait for the torrent

Why is this thread so dead today?

Who was sitting next to MEW?

everyone's out getting laid

Mr. Wrench

The deaf assassin from season 1

The deaf hitman from Season 1

people were posting in the other thread. it hit bump limit though so theyll probably migrate to this one now

I don't understand why varga wants nikki dead so bad. wouldn't that just cause an insane amount of scrutiny?

searched fargo in catalog and only this thread pops up, fucking idiots making watch threads without even naming the show in the post / thread title.

I CLAPPED

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW WRENCH

That's what I thought

Did he not die in season 1?

I still watch it, but then again I'm not a homosexual

Nope. He got apprehended by the cops after getting separated with his now-dead buddy.

>REEEEEEE EVERYONE STOP WATCHING THIS STOP WATCHING THIS STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT I DIDN'T LIKE RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No,

Malvo killed the cop that was watching him in the hospital and let him go out of respect for him. There's a short scene that shows a news article detailing his escape.

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING. I SWEAR TO GOD. PLEASE DONT KILL ME. PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU.

Tvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtbtvtvtvtvtvtvtvvtvtvtvvtvtvtvtvtvtvtv

If they just brought back my favorite character just to kill him in a bus crash I'm mailing Noah Hawley anthrax

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
you mean ass?

Thank you, this is all bringing back memories, definitely recall all this

I wonder how Wrench got in trouble with the feds again.

Hope he doesn't fucking die.

The Russian and the Asian killed everyone

kill yourself

this season wouldn't exist if it weren't for incompetent cops. Also, did everyone forget about the 'cop' that tried to syringe the prime suspect?

How did Gloria manage to get in the holding area to stop the assassin? There was a black cop at the desk that wouldn't let her in without the proper forms.

EVERY season of Fargo wouldn't exist if people didn't act hilariously incompetent. Same thing with the film. Incompetency has always been a key part of Fargo.

They probably put him on the most wanted list after they assumed he killed a police officer.

Honestly wish Wrench hadn't been brought back. I thought this season was perfect as an isolated narrative.

That being said, henchman showdown boutta happen in episode 8

>inb4 Gale Kitchen as an old man comes in and kills all three of them

*reddit implodes*

Good episode, fuck the ADD plebs. Why is it Twin Peaks is the only show that's allowed to have a slow pace? If David Lynch does a 5 minute scene of a character staring at a glass box everyone will spam "KINO! BASED LYNCH SCARING AWAY THE PLEBS!" but with Better Call Saul, Fargo and every other show that's slow-paced countless morons will spam "LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED!" in every Goddamn thread.

>I thought this season was perfect as an isolated narrative.

This is the final season so they are going to tie everything up and together. The next three episodes will make you plotz!

no one is complaining about stuff not happening its just the stuff that IS happening is fucking shit, the characters just aren't interesting for most people

Real talk why does yuri wear that

This season feels like they had about 7.5 episodes and tried to make 10 episodes out of it.

Who was the cop with the syringe? New character?

KEK

Jerry lundegaard

Hardly the weirdest henchman, next to the deaf guy and mute twins.

If i pulled it off would he die?

Coconut Creme Pie
w/ chocolate flakes on top

>Coconut Creme Pie
>w/ chocolate flakes on top

Was that code? I didn't understand the pie references.

Season 1 is best season.
Season 2 is very good too

pie is slang for vagina, maybe they will lez out next episode

She wants someone to cum inside of her and then get shat on while someone listens through a walkie talkie

I happened to catch the last few minutes of Live Free Or Die Hard the other night. I had never seen it. I thought the chubby chick playing Mcclane's daughter looked familiar. It was MEW! She used to be fat. I didn't know that.

It was just to show that MEW trusted her and was willing to have a conversation.

Maggie Q was in it too.

Yeah I thought that was too simple

That was weird. Like they spent all the time showing why she couldn't get in and then she just busts in.

What reason did she have to suspect an emergency? As far as she knew it was just a St. Cloud officer going to the cells.

Why didn't Gloria Burgle follow the bus carrying a target of assassination?

I thought women were supposed to be the smart ones on this show?

Is Fargo pretty much dead? No one is watching this shit any more?

Feels bad, man.

They showed her thinking on the toilet but yeah that's bullshit. She didn't even follow the creepy officer in.

Garth.

It's a Supernatural crossover. Varga is a Demon. Garth was going to squirt holy water on MEW to be sure Varga wasn't using her as a vessel.

K I N O

It was a bad epsiode in a bad season.
It not been a good season. We prefer to remember the good seasons.

I kek'd
Supernatural used to be such a good show.
Some comfy ass livethreads were had.

I am assuming the assassin did something to get the cop to leave his post and then Gloria noticed while exiting the building and also went in. But it definitely could have used a short scene explaining what occurred.

Its also a key part in real life, which is what makes it both incredibly frustrating but oddly realistic.

I think my favorite was the lack of communication theme S2 went with that reminded me of a bunch of couples I know in real life.

Bet you they wont even bother showing this scene in the next episode. She didn't even think about following the bus carrying a target of assassination.

The pleb filter is working beautifully this season. Now if only you'd fuck off from the threads.

>She didn't even think about following the bus carrying a target of assassination.

Couldn't the state prison be like, 4 hours away for all we know? It's a big state.

Is it safe to say the main character in this show is Mr. Wrench? He's the only character that's been in all three seasons.

nah yuri is gonna fuckin kill him

wrench will probably only kill meemo at best

If she's taking the case that seriously, she would. In the promo for next week she's asking the cops at the "accident" if they have her.

Calling a shitty season a "pleb filter" is being dishonest. There is a core of good story, but they are stretching it out and barring a few really good episodes it not been that great. Good yes, one of the better things on TV, but does not hold the candle to Season 1 and 2.

If it was so great why did FX president come out and say that unless Noah comes up with a better idea there will be no more Fargo seasons?

It's going to be poetry because Wrench is deaf and won't be able to hear Yuri's little threats and musings. He will basically hurt or kill Yuri and free Nikki and run off while Meemo tends to his friend.

MEW delivers with the foot kino

She really loves her fans

shittiest fargo episode coming up!

Hour and a half in the opposite direction of her home that she is trying to get back to for Christmas with her son (Sup Forums detects shortened URL as spam):
google.com/maps/dir/St. Cloud Police, 101 11th Ave N, St Cloud, MN 56303/Stillwater Correctional Facility, 970 Pickett Ave N, Bayport, MN 55003/@46.0884935,-96.5163571,8z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x52b45fd3ed2d50b3:0x3fa236b08eeef788!2m2!1d-94.1665666!2d45.5591812!1m5!1m1!1s0x52b2ca097243899d:0xdcf9b24068b05dc2!2m2!1d-92.7890505!2d45.0277513

>If it was so great why did FX president come out and say that unless Noah comes up with a better idea there will be no more Fargo seasons?

I don't think this season is great but I think you're misinterpreting that statement. He's simply saying they only want to make season 4 if they have an idea worth filming, rather than making a new season just because.

I think you are being too generous. Season 3 while being good, is not up to the standard set for season 1 and 2.

Nope, it's always been this empty and terribly written.

Anyone know where to stream online?

There's hundreds of streaming sites you dumb nigger. Pick one.

Cili.vip is the ultimate, unknown torrenting site.

>no small town quirkiness
>no random hilarious characters
>no blizzard conditions
Did they forget how to write Fargo? I mean, I like it but this is the most tediously unproductive incarnation of Fargo.

Well the death of Ray was kind of good. I am watching it in blackout mode now, which is nice. It means I can watch it again as if it was new. Thought you'd like to know.

Peter and the Wolf.

This is the fucking stupidest cop in the entire series

>man in police uniform literally fleeing a police station. Doesn't yell for somebody to stop him.

>completely disregards the fact that the man came to kill MEW for some reason.

>is always unnecessarily angry for no reason.

Why did they write in such a fuckhead? Is this the only way they can make the female cops look like heroes, by making an utterly retarded male cop their main obstacle?

So the new chief is working with Varga?

He mentioned being in iraq, guy is probably full of PTSD

Fargo has always had feminist undertones by showing male cops as either cowards or incompetent.

Are you forgetting season 2?