I am kind of neutral, but I wonder who Sup Forums will be voting for in November for the generals...

I am kind of neutral, but I wonder who Sup Forums will be voting for in November for the generals, I see mixed opinions for everyone on here.

strawpoll.me/10868503

>i see mixed opinions

Fag

Faggot (literal)

>mixed opinions
nigger what. take your disinfo back to plebbit

>not american
>vote hillary in your poll anyway

>hillary never had any support. even from the 3-4 lefty on pol hated her.
>now all of the sudden tons of '' supporters '' appear out of nowhere

it's all shills. This place is a Trump stronghold

Cucks, I see Hillary generals all the time, I even see Stein generals, so don't call me a fag when I speak the truth.

It's true. Ignorant trumpettes won't notice this because they're stupid but I'm actually a #CruzMissile

wait until Correct the record TM come itt. Should be soon

Cruz dropped out establishment cuck boi.

A lot of it is traffic from other boards in the chaos, bait, etc

I kind of knew Trump was going to win, but holy shit, some people here are actually voting for Stein.

they start a thread then the first 10 replies are all pro-hillary and theyre all replying to each other. Pretty hard to believe for a board that has been >80% Trump in every poll ive ever seen.

LITERAL FAGGOT!

I get the feeling that /pol has gone full meme-tier. I'd wager that a healthy amount of people on each side are just being ironic (which would explain the surge in Hillary support after the emails showing the existence of paid shils and people accusing apparent supporters of being shills) and/or are the types who will feverishly post but come November won't go out to vote for anyone (or are too young to vote).

tl;dr there is so much shitposting and ironic shitposting compounded with supporters who won't even wind up voting that it is difficult to draw any meaningful data from posting habits

Fine I'll humor you.

>mixed opinions
>Sup Forums

nigger, fuck off back to Sup Forums

Dude, you either don't use this site frequently, or you're an obvious $hill. The Clinton generals are about exposing corruption or proving that Clinton is a Satanist.

First off, Satanism is a atheist ideology you fucking autist, the word you're probably looking for is THEISTIC satanist, which is the religion of the devil. Second off, I'm talking about generals that actually promote Hillary, clearly I know which one's which. I have been on Sup Forums for a year now.

Gary "JUST" Johnson
Gary "Who?" Johnson
Gary "Third Place" Johnson
Gary "lolbertarian" Johnson
Gary "Small" Johnson
Gary "Undebated" Johnson
Gary "Smells like controlled opposition" Johnson
Gary "Somebody cares about the roads" Johnson
Gary "Somehow they'll get fixed I swear" Johnson
Gary "The free market has only one choice and that is to fix the roads" Johnson
Gary "So help me by the power of the free market" Johnson
Gary "Pro choice, Pro TPP" Johnson
Gary "What's his name again?" Johnson
Gary "I have to ask twice" Johnson

He's polling at 13% in the CNN poll, if he just gets 2 more % he will be eligible to be in the debates.

>generals that actually promote Hillary
There have been more threads on this board that try to prove that $hillary worships Moloch.
there's one right here: >checks catalog
I don't see any pro $hillary generals; do you?

There's not one right now. Doesn't mean that there won't be one later. I see them all the time mang.

No you're a faggot that is much is obvious. Stop trying to push shill threads and slide threads as legit.

I've been on Sup Forumsfor hours every day for the past 4 months. I've never seen a pro $hillary general.

>you fucking autist
oh the irony

I've seen 4 hillary generals in total and after a few posts it's just shitposts, people calling out 1 post in this thread, and anti-shillary posts.

I don't know who I'm voting for, but I suspect it won't really matter in the end.

We're living in a decade of sudden political extremism. We have a surge of numbers in the far-right, honestly advocating policies based on ones genetic makeup, and the far-left, advocating the same as the right, and attempting to shutter speech. Then there are tbose from certain faiths who believe that anyone outside their religion should convert or face their wrath, and refuse to assimilate and cause trouble. Meanwhile, there are hordes of people unemployed, underemployed, underutilized, overbudened with debt without security or healthcare, and a fraction of people wielding astronomical amounts of wealth and power. There is a candidate running for president of the most powerful countries on the globe, and theres no telling what the hell he will do, and the other will atte,pt to maintain the status quo.

I don't know who to vote for anymore or what ideology to believe. I once was very political, and used to go to all sorts of rallies and protests, but the debate and political climate just gets nastier every passing week. If indeed 'IT'S HAPPENING', you'll find me in the corner of a cafe, sipping my coffee, waiting for this shit to blow over.

>not 100% Trump

You do understand the committee in charge of the debates is run bipartisan by Reps and Dems, right? It will never happen.

Basically this. I've given up on caring. Things have gotten too far into the realm of absurdity. I've started having actual anxiety issues over the thought of this guy becoming president. I know that all the white alt-right shiposters here will laugh at me, but the political climate in this country is becoming terrifying for minorities.

Does Jill (((Stein))) not have a middle initial?