HAVE YOU READ THE U.S. CONSTITUTION?

HAVE YOU READ THE U.S. CONSTITUTION?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
hoganlovells.de/files/Publication/553864ff-1d85-41a8-bfaa-7520cd55619e/Presentation/PublicationAttachment/048de04c-6641-471a-97fa-4a74801d9859/2105_Jurors Watch the Screen.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–41)
archive.is/9lSCD
theweek.com/speedreads/588147/donald-trump-kicks-gop-debate-by-saying-american-wages-are-high
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/trump-advisers-mystified-over-new-endorsement-of-10hr-federal-minimum-wage/
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video
thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>US constitution applying to foreign nationals

glad their dumb jihadi kid is dead desu

Did he slap her?

We won't have a Constitution of more Muslims invade.

MORSE CODE
"HELP ME DONALD"

HAVE YOU SEEN MOUNT RUSMORE?

Who in this situatuon is a foreign national, dipshit?

Trumps immigration policy

What is one million more Muslim refuges if they can come here and make a better life? It won't affect you.

Did she has goiter? Or just neck fat?

Gene pool, you shitskin nigger

PLEASE READ THE CONSTITUTION BUT MAKE SURE NOT TO READ THAT PART ABOUT THE PRESIDENT HAVING THE RIGHT TO BAN WHOEVER PEOPLE HE CHOOSES

>It won't affect you.
Except, it totally will because now they're in my neighborhood instead of across an ocean and surrounded by desert and their own people

Sauce?

oh...

whichever*

yes. the supreme court ruled recently that racial profiling is legal and not unconsitutional

also we have under obama a ban on iraqis entering the country. not just becoming citizens but entering the country.

this can be extended to other places in the middle east

>HAVE YOU READ THE CONSTITUTION?
>NOW LET ME TAKE AWAY YOUR GUN RIGHTS

Dumb shit muzzies who think we can't restrict immigration. Our constitution does not grant rights to people who don't live here.

If it did, then Britbongs would be allowed to purchase and own firearms.

I keep hearing this, but what is the context?

And just because his son died in the military doesn't mean all Muslims are okay.

Anybody notice how his wife didn't speak

Quit making shit up.

And they never banned iraqis, they just stopped allowing refugees to come for a few months.

Per 8 USC §1182

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

All other candidates literally don't know shit about the constitution.

She probably can't speak english very well.

Prefaced by him claiming that halting immigration from Muslim countries is racist, and therefore disallowed by the Constitution. Despite the fact that the US can, and has, restricted immigration from certain nations in the past.

Love how she still wears the head gear.

The difference is that muslims generally are muslim first, the nation they live in second as opposed to westerners who generally are the nation they live in first, their religion second.

Mudshits have no place in western civilization.

... which is all Trump wants.

And most of the Muslims coming to the US aren't refugees?

Thank you. So many people do not know this is a thing

The foreign Muslims they are sticking up for, instead of standing by their fellow Americans.

He doesn't want to put a halt to refugees, he wants to put a halt to any Muslim hailing from areas that are known to harbor, have, or permit terrorist groups. Syria for example.

Why even say they're banned because they're Muslims?

Google "Khizr Khan" "Hogan & Hartson" "litigation technology manager"

hoganlovells.de/files/Publication/553864ff-1d85-41a8-bfaa-7520cd55619e/Presentation/PublicationAttachment/048de04c-6641-471a-97fa-4a74801d9859/2105_Jurors Watch the Screen.pdf

Jurors, Watch the Screen

Trial lawyers choose more sophisticated means of persuasion

BY ALVIN F. LINDSAY AND KHIZR KHAN

For most of the history of jurisprudence, pens, paper, and law books were the tools of the lawyer’s trade. That’s all changed.

Of course, lawyers have been using computers for legal writing and research for some time, but, increasingly, today’s top attorneys are harnessing the power of technology for more than just creating documents.

They are using it to persuade.

Presentation technology—the use of computers and display equipment to present evidence to jurors and other finders of fact—has played a starring role in virtually every high-profile trial in recent memory. Dream teams defending O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, and Michael Jackson all used presentation technology at trial.

Loretta Lynch was a lawyer for his law firm, Hogan & Hartson

The Law of the Land is the Shariah of Allah.

It's not. That 'temporary' ban would last as long as his presidency.

Lets say the ban goes through, what happens when it is lifted at the end of his terms? Will they just flood in? If we get another lefty?

Goes hand in hand with the "most terrorists are Muslims" rhetoric, which is not wrong. Everytime there's a terrorist attack here or abroad, it gains traction. By pinning it specifically to anti-terrorism and making America Safe Again, you have a stronger point than just "Muslims".

He wants to stop terrorists. Unfortunately, Muslims produce the most terrorists than any other religion, so it makes more sense to ban muzzies from certain areas.

>USC §1182
>US Code
that's not the constitution

Just the 2nd amendment.

he has already stated he only wants it for a long as needed until we get better checks
this was after san bernandino where they got into the country and killed people right off the boat

it wouldn't last his entire term

good

"Allahu snackbar im so bored i wish i was bombing people right now"

Based muslim proves Drumpf wrong on Islam.

based

US Code is determined by the Supreme Court which bases its rulings on the legitimacy of a law against the constitution. The US Code is a more granular detailing of specific laws that are practically an extension of the US Constitution.

He never said it was.

However, Codes are law. If it is not ruled as unconstitutional, then it is just fine.

>NO RELIGIOUS TEST

Obama banned Iraqis from entering the USA, after they found known insurgents had entered as refugees.Insurgents that made IEDs that killed American service men and women.

Eisenhower with the help of the Mexican govenrment. Rounded up and deported a massive number of illegal immigrants back to Mexico.

Bernie Sanders is against war and free trade. Along with many past presidents.

Trump wants to back off from Russia. To ease tensions. We'll still come and liberate Europe if Putin-sama tries something.

Trump wants to smash ISIS and leave. He isn't fixated on removing Assad and installing a new jew controlled central bank.

Trump is fine with raising minimum wage to $10.

Trump wants to make Americans work good jobs again. Instead of created more government dependency.

Why do the "liberals" treat him like a crazy dangerous person?

Banning all muslims would literally go against the 1st amendment, as it would by definition favor certain religions over others.

no religious tests for public office

we had religious tests in our past.

the country is still biased against atheists.

>He never said it was
>PLEASE READ THE CONSTITUTION BUT...

Not if it's deemed detrimental to the United States.

Khan somehow was able to come to the US and study law at Harvard University. Gaining admittance to Harvard is almost an impossibility for most Americans but Muslim Khan somehow managed to do this. It is unknown how he was admitted or who paid for his schooling. He now works as a legal consultant but it is unknown for whom and who his clients are.

We do not grant freedoms and rights to people who do not live in this country.

Or else Britain could carry guns. Yes or no?

but that isn't what Trump said at all.

He just wants to tighten up immigration on certain countries. Using existing laws about who can and cannot get entry visas.

Meester Sooperman no here....

>Our constitution does not grant rights
It isn't supposed to grant any rights because your Constitution and Bill of Rights were created to protect Natural Rights

just saying

Okay, the Constitution says blacks can't vote. So we should just strictly go by the Constitution or?

It says I can bear arms. So I can just buy them and carry on my person with no license or background check?

Nonsense. The Constitution depends on a post-Thirty Years War conception of secularity as a precondition for peace. The Muslim equivalent idea is not to tolerate different religions but for one religion to totally dominate or erase all others. Muslims are incompatible with the Secular. Islam is a totalitarian legal system, not a discreet set of rules and rituals that can be separated from the public sphere. Islam is incompatible with the Constitution.

>She probably can't speak english very well

Because Muslims self-segregate so they don't have to interact with us Kafirs

MY SON DIED IN IRAQ THEREFORE WE MUST ELECT HILLARY CLINTON, THE WOMAN WHO VOTED FOR THE WAR THAT KILLED MY SON, OVER THE MAN WHO WAS AGAINST THE WAR THAT KILLED MY SON

>Banning all muslims would literally go against the 1st amendment

Fucking hell, you are claiming the 1st is a suicide pact

read the whole sentence you attention deficient syrup-slurping canacuck

>the country is still biased against atheists.
Well gee, I wonder why...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–41)

My nigga.

This will never make sense to the retards who need this line of reasoning the most.

Even the FBI says they'll be trying to get into the US

>"At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before,” Comey said Wednesday in New York. “We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

>Comey’s blunt warnings echo those of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who has scoffed at Obama administration efforts to defeat Islamic State extremists in Syria and Iraq. Nonetheless, the FBI chief’s comments reflect a consensus among U.S. intelligence officials that the group inevitably will strike out abroad as it continues to lose ground militarily under attack from a U.S.-led coalition.

>CIA Director John Brennan told the Senate Intelligence Committee in June that “our efforts have not reduced the group’s terrorism capability and global reach.” Using an acronym for Islamic State, Brennan said, “as the pressure mounts on ISIL, we judge that it will intensify its global terror campaign to maintain its dominance of the global terrorism agenda.”

archive.is/9lSCD

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW ARGGHHHHHH

PLEASE KILL MY SONS

"Khizr Khan" Silver Spring MD

Works for "Hogan & Hartson" Washigton DC Law Firm (Loretta Lynch)

His position is "litigation technology manager"

Wealthy lawyer skilled in manipulating jurors

Is Islam a religion or not? Now ask the Supreme Court and see what they say. Don't argue stupid semantics, friend.

Reminder that there are 65 million Muslim refugees looking for a country to invade right now. Stupid fucks. Even if every 1st world nation would like to take some of them in, eventually every single one of them would become Muslim shitholes.

Yeah im not sorry at all but these two are so based

Aren't we suppose to read it in government class in school?
Pretty sure I was tested on it at least 3 times in grade school.
Of course I never went to public schools like niggers.

>Trump is fine with raising minimum wage to $10.

theweek.com/speedreads/588147/donald-trump-kicks-gop-debate-by-saying-american-wages-are-high

It doesn't matter if it's a religion or not. We don't protect the religious freedoms of people who don't live in the United States.

No no

They're based for supporting the woman who murdered their son or they're based for not understanding US law?

Are you retarded? We're talking about entering the US.

no idea who this is but someone please shop him holding a blue gameboy color.

I require wheat ration sacrifices to avenge my boy

hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/trump-advisers-mystified-over-new-endorsement-of-10hr-federal-minimum-wage/

Do you even know our Lord Trump?

Everything is a negotiation. There are people that say the wage needs to go up, but also say that 15 would be too high in most places.

So Trump offers up 10 a hour.

Like a good woman she is wearing party Colour. I don't like saccharine, weird or overly smiley people anyways

fucking el ratto skweeeeekk

>pulls out constitution and koran falls out
OOPS!

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

Are you retarded?

If you are entering the US that means you do not live there. If you do not live in the US, you are not afforded the same protection and liberties as citizens.

Do our gun laws apply to Brits?

And your comment lights the constitution on fire

The fucking sandniggers.....

As a muslim myself, this guy is an embarrassment and needs to off himself.

Trump is against radical Islamic terrorism and is open about it because he wants to Make America Great again, which I can respect.

Clinton is anti muslim because she's a bigot but lies and tries to pander and appear pro muslim for votes, but will destabilize every middle eastern government and replace them with puppet pro Israeli governments for her Jewish masters.

Yes, I've studied the constitution thoroughly and have a law degree.

>that shit doesn't apply to foreigners, trump can say fuck you muslim countries

Now fuck off abdul

I don't know what you're talking about

This.

It's a concept so simple that it hurts when people don't realize this.

>until the government can figure out what is going on and properly vet them.

Which is something we already do.

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

Islam isn't a religion, it is a totalitarian legal system that demands domination over every aspect of life, and articulates that domination in temporal law.
If I made up a religion that demanded the prerogative of ignoring or overturning Supreme Court decisions, would the Supreme Court accept it as a religion? Hint: this has already been attempted by prisoners trying to wangle Constitutionally protected booze inside a prison.
"Religion" is not infinite license, especially on matters of law, where that Thirty Years War thing I mentioned dictates that religion get the hell out of the way. Islam is a self-contained state religion and therefore incompatible with the Constitution.

Because liberalism has become cultural marxism so his actual policies don't mean much, only the shrieking hysteria of racism they've built in their heads.

He said that the Mexican government sends its drug dealers, rapists and other low lifes over here to commit crime so they don't have to deal with them which is pretty obviously true (why else be so insistent on an open border on your north while militarizing your border on the south).

They don't like that he rightly pointed out that most terrorists are camel fuckers from Durkastan and that until we have the tools to properly and thoroughly vet people from that area to make sure they have no ties to jihadist groups we cannot allow people from that area in.

To any normal person these are common sense positions to hold. To an entire generation of millennials indoctrinated by globalism this is actively worse than anything Hitler ever did. They don't see defeating Trump as winning an election. Their minds are so warped by cultural marxism and fictional works that they truly believe in that they are working towards the idea of the end of history and the birth of a utopian society and thus disagreeing with their beliefs is to try and stop all progress that has ever been achieved.

The millennial liberals truly believe they are fighting a good vs. evil battle in the same way Christcucks from the Bush era did. Except their religion is progress and their apostles and holy books the words and writings of the likes of Karl Marx, Antonio Gramsci and Jean-Paul Sartre.

That does seem to be the problem, yes.