Why was Joseph's father not in the finale's grill? What did they mean by that?

Why was Joseph's father not in the finale's grill? What did they mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enBllfqkMEw
tdcaa.com/journal/beginner’s-guide-involuntary-commitments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally succumbed to smallpox

But, he is. I'm looking at Dale right there.

I read that in Bill's voice.

Because after Nancy decided she was going to start being faithful to Dale, Redcorn didn't come around as much. It actually fits the character development for Redcorn to stay away because he knows it would be awkward.

Never got to see King of Hill in a good episodic way due to silly UK tv method of showing stuff.
What happened for the finale/final episodes?

Did Luanne marry Butthead?

I find it joyous how butthurt Redcorn was that Joseph loved and emulated Dale.

not wholesome enough for a finale

gggt!

The only adult cartoon that adults actually like.

Plus he's busy giving massages to all the other's housewives anyways

Bobby learns to grill and even enters some kind of grilling competition. He's finally learned a skill Hank can be proud of. To celebrate, they have a backyard cookout. A bunch of friends from the neighborhood smell what's cooking and come over for one last get together.

They also reveal Boomhauers job as a Texas Ranger.

>paranoid conspiracy theorist who doesn't realize he's a cuck raising his wife's son
>Dale is basically Sup Forums

Dale does know, or at least acknowledges there is a possibility Joseph isn't his kid. The episode dealing with this issue, Dale thinks Joseph is actually part alien. Then he tells Joseph in the end it doesn't matter, and he loves him regardless.

No she married Tom Petty

I really enjoyed just how much more the whole thing fucked with Redcorn's head than Dale's

I'm going to be 100% real with you, unless you are wired differently from most folks you want to be part of your son's life/ want whats best for him. Having another man raise him and having that son love that guy more than you is not a good feel. Call me a cuck or whatever, I've seen friends lose their shit over them being essentially replaced by another man. Also if the new dad looks similar to the old one (same ethnicity, around the same height), the child will swap even quicker

makes no god damn sense when you look at all the situations he got in

>put in a mental asylum
>harassed by the police
>paintball war but still gets his ass kicked
>stows away in a semitruck

Dale managed to outcuck John Redcorn in the end

It was poetry

It doesn't make any sense for Dale to be a huge gun nut and own a ton of handguns but never use them, ie against the former Cowboys player that assaulted hank

Why didn't they air the ghost of Bobby's father in the finale? Is getting flushed down the toilet the ending he deserved?

It's what he wanted. There can be no greater tribute to the late great Colonel Hill than following his final orders down to the smallest detail.

Would you disrespect the Colonel?

Redcorn eventually discovers he had a daughter he never knew about and joins that family.

Then his head should have been mailed to Akihito. Fuck Peggy.

>tfw adult swim cut King of the Hill down to one episode a night
>tfw the show is no longer on Netflix
Feels bad man

"we might need more food; we've got company"

so hank and peggy and bobby were planning to eat all those steaks themselves?

Where's Junichiro?

he was at Luanne and Lucky's wedding. that episode was written to be as the last episode, but then they got renewed

isn't that black girl the girl that was always a cunt to louanne at the beauty school.

it's not fair that Sharona Jackson always got the best scores

she studies so much!

Yeah, I have no idea why she's there. And I think that lady next to her was their beauty school teacher too.

This show is boring as fuck.

>shooting a former cowboys player in texas

how fucking dumb are you?

>TEXAS ranger
that should sum it up for ya. Boomhauer makes his own rules

Feels

An even bigger question is why Boomhauer's brother Patch is there.

>I finally see now, Hank. You were right all along. That boy isn't right at all.

>WHITE MAN CAME - ACROSS THE SEA
>I KEKED HIS BRIDE, BUT HE KEKED MY SEED

Oh shit I never realized Hanks half brother makes another appearance. I always loved that idea

That answered a question i never cared to ask.

Bobby's a big guy.

This, Texas Rangers are glorified park rangers. Their offical handbook lists the required attire as "cowboy" and they don't even get issued guns.

remember when hank got constipated because he wouldn't stop eating meat

you can still watch shitty edits on youtube :(
i also have the series downloaded to have on sometimes when i go camping.

Remember the episode where buck asks Hank to take care of his emus?

"How am I supposed to explain a $300 meat bill to Peggy? Its not even a three day weekend!"

Junichiro got on a flight literally around the world to attend his asstranged half-brothers nieces wedding

Oh, and a hooker from OKC

It's still complete on kiss cartoon . io (no spaces)
It gets taken dow from time to time and then comes back with a different url.

Also, you can't have this kind of feels with the simpsons. In the long run KotH won the cartoon wars

It was just an overall fun show. Plus it knew how to be dirty without having to shove it in your face
>uncle Hank someone asked me to join the mile high club...can I get a brochure?
>I'm sure they'll have them on the plane

Never really overstayed its welcome or dipped in quality. Even had a major death in the show which wasn't just a fake-out like some shows do. Had some heavy hitters too like with Peggy's mother and Lenore finally coming back.

I have to believe this can only happen if you're a shit father, like many are. Unless we're talking about a baby or a toddler there's no way you can just be replaced unless you made no impression or have a weak bond with the kid. You think that would happen with the mom? No fucking way.

youtube.com/watch?v=enBllfqkMEw

I love how when this first came out, people laughed at it.

Turns out he was completely right.

>Khan Mihn and everyone else look happy
>Connie and Luanne for some reason look upset

>It doesn't make any sense for Dale to be a huge gun nut and own a ton of handguns but never use them
His whole character is that he's incompetent.

arc + onai has a 24/7 stream of KOTH

He took down Mad Dog

Because Dale found, understood and manipulated the one guy more unhinged and paranoid than him. Remember the reason Mad Dog was even president of the gun club is because Dale has no trigger discipline.

Mad Dog was still gary busey with a bunch of guns

not exactly easy to take down with just a bunch of flower deliverers

>Bulls get no real love

taught!

Hillbilly Jesus was a massive mistake.

a true lesson

they all had connections to luanne you mongs. who else was going to be there??

>luanne is the dumb blonde throughout the series
>but also a lovable character for how ignorant she is
>throw in Lucky as the romantic interest and sort of the dumb hillbilly Khan describes
>he somehow sucks the brain right out of Luanne and becomes the voice of reason
>Luanne is just a walking shell

fucking hate later season Luanne
>I don't like eating corn without cornholders
>realizes she has hands
>oh I guess i already have them
>what if the watermelon seed grows in my tummy i don't want a watermelon baby
>I cant tell if I'm really hungry or not hungry at all, guess we'll see

>Boomhauer getting involuntary psychiatric treatment for 3 days

Is this common in the US?

In some places it is. In Florida we have the Baker Act which does just that.

Not sure about Texas where the show takes place, but I did find tdcaa.com/journal/beginner’s-guide-involuntary-commitments