Is there any military on earth that still has some discipline...

Is there any military on earth that still has some discipline? Swedens is not even a joke at this point it's beyond that but even the USMC seems so pussified, they're supposed to torture the recruits not just scream at them.
Is russias military the only real deal left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nU8GcCHjww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Torture doesn't work for anything but getting sadists hard.
So hard.

Probably North Korea lol

more likely the masochist than the sadist

>they're supposed to torture the recruits
You're either baiting or an idiot

I dont understand the image, explain

glazed pussy, or butthole by the utter state of the first the doughnut

ahem. yes

No i am dead serious, what use does screaming at the do? To get a obedient soldier you need a clean mind, there needs to be nothing there but them listening to commands

reflexive obedience

You don't want a situation where sarge and his soldiers discuss stuff in the middle of an ambush

Finland has a proper military and so does Estonia. If Russia's army of fags chose to invade one of us we would win. So in addition to Finland and Eesti, North Korea and Syria have good militaries

No, but i don't get the whole scream at them, they respond, they fail, scream at them again etc
just punish them, have them sleep depraved, or don't allow them to drink for a couple of days and they'll learn how to be obedient

>Is there any military on earth that still has some discipline? Swedens is not even a joke at this point it's beyond that but even the USMC seems so pussified

This is literally why special forces exist. It’d be a huge waste of time, resources, and money to train every regular grunt in the army to do all the things Navy SEALs are trained to do when they’re unlikely to ever use that sort of hardcore training. The US would much rather spend it’s insane military budget on state of the art equipment that simplifies the job for its troops.

Those would compromise their health though

And I am pretty sure western militaries don't give you carte blanche to fuck them up, there is an ethical code, probably even was there before human rights in experimentation were codified (post WW2)

That's what i mean though, it will weed out the ones not fit for it pretty quickly.
The ones who can not bear being psychologically and physically tormented are obviously not fit for combat

this
finland excels in everything

It's pretty much irrelevant - modern war is decided by nukes and high tech, not by a discipline of regular soldiers.

China and North Korea may have the toughest solders, yet it won't make a difference in a large conflict.

cmon dude, that won't be happend.
Russia can't even win our ukrainian army 4 years in a row, they will not even try with Finland.
All they do is trying to scare neighbour countries.

Doesnt recruits usually just get raped by their superiors in Russian army?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nU8GcCHjww
That is not the only one video about that.
Google it "Дeдoвщинa"

It’s not just highest tech, but knowing what to appropriate time/money on researching to help you win in combat.

The vast majority of useful military innovations are discovered by actually observing war and noticing the inefficiencies. Until you actually experience it, it’s impossible to know where the flaws in your War Doctrine are. That’s why everyone buys their military tech from the US and Russians.

This.
In the 1700's it was important for infantry to "hold the line" and stand and take bullets for each other.

Today, it's about who has the biggest tanks and most advanced rockets.

This is also one of the reasons why Anti-Air has sort of played out it's role.

Today, airplanes fire their payload miles away from the target and turn back, so you never even see them coming. You just get hit by a fucking missile.

If it is something you want, then it's missile defense systems.