This man should be in jail for animal cruelty

This man should be in jail for animal cruelty.

He dindu nuffin

Why? All he's done is show dominance to aggressive dogs that would do serious harm to other people if he didn't do anything.

He killed millions

t. Holly

He was pretty funny on that south park episode

He literally punched the dog in the throat for no reason at all.

smacking a dog with a rolled up newspaper or spanking a child in current year is worse than murder

t. dog

>no reason

If Cesar needs to show up to slap a bitch then the bitch already had it coming.

this, beta males like holly's owner in this very board

This meme is so fucking terrible

cats > dogs

>He literally punched the dog in the throat for no reason at all.

It was snarling or otherwise acting up just before the vid began, presumably - he's a dog trainer, his gimmick is he lightly punches or pinches the dog to show dominance.

*kicks your chest*

You sick fuck

white girls
fuck dogs

fucking keked

B-but muh only fwend

Stfu you beta piece of shit, you're the male version of a catlady you virgin faggot

this shit if hilarious

For you

not even a cat person but this shit is fucking adorable

literally this.

This.

People who are cruel to dogs deserve to get spitroasted in hell for all of eternity

Source: Just pet my doggerbro who jumped on the bed

he wansnt being cruel though

>muh doggos they didnu nuffin
kys niggerloving cuck

Rate my doggo

Labs are so dumb

crap rat

would kick/10

rest in peace doggo/10

Would punch in the neck if it was eating/10

*blocks your path*

are you fucking blind? the dog snapped at him when he approached so he decked it, as he should have, because the dog was being ungrateful for all them free kibbles and bits.

That episode gave me a lot of respect for him. I love that he gets bit screwing up, admits he got it wrong, and doesn't edit it or treat it like anything more than him just doing his job. Also dude takes a bite like a pro.

People unironically thinking defending yourself from a vicious dog by hitting it to keep it away is abuse has never with an overly aggressive dog. Dogs like that one are a nightmare and a hazard. They literally do nothing but attack other things.

can dogs smell faggotry?

That thing is a scary motherfucker

These comments deserve recognition.

dogs are objects, at worst he should be for property damage

All dogs smell faggoty.

This meme is dead

no u

are people seriously stirring up a cruelty ruckus? Fucking humanity doesn't deserve to live

dogs think in alpha/beta terms it doesnt traumatize them if you smack them down to beta level otherwise they take over the pack in their minds and you have a fucking problem on your hands. Its why all those pitbulls mangle people because nobody could be arsed to show the dog its place

this and

It will probably be posted again and again for another week or two at least.

your doggo needs extensive rehabilitation

*blocks your path* the picture