How come they don't freeze him?

How come they don't freeze him?

Ash wanted it to do the deed so he could deliver it to WY.

They were letting him have a last meal before freezing him

YO HOW COME YOU GUYS DON'T FREEZE HIM

Literally the most Reddit movie ever.

Because they wouldn't have gotten bonuses if they'd done the sensible thing. Ash even uses the bonus situation to talk the rest of the crew into doing what the company secretly required of them.

because the talk about the bonus situation was never on an equitable level

As horny as H.R. Giger was, you would expect there to be some form of Xenomorph that injects through the butthole. Did he drop the ball here?

was this scene supposed to get me rock hard?

>injects through the butthole
I remember cocks, tits, and vag in his work, but no buttholes

Looking back if my cat had witnessed something like that his eyes would have been completely wide with pupils in full night vision mode.

Didn't he do a similar shot with the owl in Blade Runner when
Roy tries to get more life from his fucker?

girls getting facehugged is fap material for me, but since i don't like giving my gf oral sex(i just view it as a chore that needs to be done to prepare her pussy for sex) i get absolutely nothing from it happening to a male although im Bi

im losing my BiNess though, I've been with a girl for 5 years now and we've only done one mmf in that time

Keep that shit in the BLACKED threads.

Fucking SJW bitch feminist trash. You can stuff this movie up your cuck ass

not as hard as the impregnation via throat scene in avp2

Looks CHROMED to me.

/thread
it's the same reason that they let the alien on the ship. ash made it happen because the corporation cares more about retrieving the xeno for study than the lives of the crew.

naw, i like facehuggers, especially since AVP . they're away more sexual and really seem to enjoy impregnating their host

Jonesy is far too chill for that.

Worst character in the whole movie