This man comes up to and wishes you and your family a merry and peaceful christmas on behalf of all of the jewish nation

>This man comes up to and wishes you and your family a merry and peaceful christmas on behalf of all of the jewish nation

how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM5qHo-Emgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thank based Bibi

I'm muslim but thanks anyway

truly our greatest ally

Thank him and ask when he gonna destroy Hezbollah

what do you think of this man jewbro

Why is he so smug?

Thank him for killing Syrian subhumans.

he's a fucking asshole but the least shit option atm in the current leadership void this country has

he's just happy

Why's he an asshole?

feel you

how many years for elections?

He's a demagogue with a history of creating ruptures between demographic groups in Israel. He encouraged the murder of Rabin. He doesn't promote the welfare of citizens in any way (other than defense). He lives like a king on the taxpayer's money (long list of expense scandals)

put wallet in the back pocket

I think another 2 or 3 years maybe? But governments disband all the time here

Call for Zehava Gal'on to rescue me

He's a physical manifestation of cynical politicians, you can tell his first priority is protecting his chair and he'd give up any value he has to get a few extra seats and keep the coalition whole.
He managed to bring himself into a position where he seems like the default option.
There was a survey not long ago regarding the public's opinion of our politicians, who did they vote to be the least trustworthy? bibi. does the public believe their politicians (particularly the coalition) have their best interest in heart? the majority said no.
I don't remember the exact questions but they all convey the same idea, our government sucks they all suck bibi sucks.
Except for the last question, "which politician is the best fit for prime minister?", the answer was bibi.
You see, the population is basically bibi's bitch, most of us know he's bad for us, and yet, we can't think of anyone who'd do a better job, either through deceit or actual truth, the population sees bibi as the default for being the prime minister.
I think if nothing less it's a sign of a good politician, the majority doesn't like him and yet he's still here as the prime minister.
No, fuck off with your SJW party.

At the most, in a year and a half, at March 2019

In theory Israel has elections every 4 years, but we are so politically unstable that there has been only one government that survived a full term.
As the other Israeli said, Bibi is neck deep in corruption scandals, though ironically that might help his ratings, since he thrives on crying that the evil leftist media is bullying him. I won't be surprised if he will dissolve the government and have a snap election before he possibly gets charged.

thank him for taking the time out of his blessed life to congratulate us filthy goyim for our holiday, and remind him that we stand by Israel because it is prophesied in the bible

He provides free medical care for them paid by our taxes

The Likud is the SJW party. Who are the ones who keep crying about Ashkenazi privilege, supporting that periphery, and "representation"?

חכה אני תופס אותך ברחוב בן זונה

Kill that filthy slimey mega kike and literally take a shit on his corpse, specifically on his face so he can use that huge kike nose and smell my shit forever in hell

Which allows them to return to battle and kill more people. Save one Syrian soldier and he might kill ten.

Bibi has the political skills to run for POTUS, but he is stuck with a bunch of kids who couldn't run for class president. All of his problems stem from his wife, who probably has enough dirt on him to keep him defending her. Without her holding him back he would have unlimited power

what did she do?

>Thanks, you too

It sounds similar if you put it like that, but in truth all it is is knowing who your target audience is.
By making a fuss about "why the fuck don't they play arabic mu-- I mean Mizrahi music in the radio? Shlomo Arzi is culture and those mean theater folks hate the country" they keep up the image of "vote for us we're the only ones who care for your interests", it's cynicism, not SJWism.
They don't care about equality, they care about making up problems for them to solve, so they look busy.
If you think Meretz wouldn't do the EXACT SAME SHIT you're mistaken, only reason they don't call out muh Ashkenazi privilege is because they know Ashkenazim are the only ones who vote for them.
If there's one party who'd go full blown 'refugees welcome!' on Israel, it's Meretz, luckily they're almost entirely irrelevant.
I personally disagree, but it's a running gag/opinion that Bibi is completely pussy whipped by his wife.

Glad to see we are in the same shoes
Abbas is a corrupt asshole, yet there's no alternative to him at the moment. Erryone is either a more corrupt asshole or islamic dickhead.

kek

if it's real I think is a private problem

What most people talk about is that she is basically insane. There were a lot of charges against her for abusing workers at the official PM residence, and wasting a lot of (tax payer) money on luxuries. Apparently she also tended to receive (or demand, as it becomes more known) very expensive "gifts" for wealthy business people, causing issues with conflict of interest as some of those business people just happened to have huge deals with the state.

What people less emphasize is just how power she has over her husband in regards for appointing people for jobs, and based purely on whim. The way it hurt him that most is that she was apparently so abusive towards the Likud's former director, Naftali Bennet, that he left and took over a tiny religious party, and turned it into Bibi's main rival from the right.

Bibi is great at controlling people, both through fear and rewards, but his wife scares everyone but his most loyal drones away.

>fire shitty homemade bottle rockets
>get real rockets fired back at you
>h-how could this be happening?
>save us, UN!

you've got autism

Keep giving your tax shekels to Buzaglo, my friend. I will keep voting for the only Ashkenazi party left.

Is it true that when Abbas dies there will basically be a civil war in the west bank?

what do you think about jerusalem crisis?

the populations feels like enemies?

And you'll have ASIO kicking down your door at 5:30 in the morning.

>is great at controlling people, both through fear and rewards

so he is basically tony soprano

Meme answer: I wish we could just give Jerusalem to the palis because all the Jews there are subhuman anyways

Actual answer: Whether you think it's good or not, Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel. It's the biggest city, has all the government and state building, and it's under Israeli control. I don't understand why this is bothering anyone. If you don't recognize Jerusalem, or at least West Jerusalem, as Israeli, then you might as well not recognize Tel Aviv.

That said, Trump's deceleration didn't actually achieve anything other than riling up the muslims even more, and WE need to deal with it, and I'll eat my hat if the embassy actually ever moves.

I applaud you for voting for the 'i wish this was Sweden' party and ONLY THEN giving your shekels to buzaglo.
tell me a little about the Fatah-Hamas reconciliation, did anything change at all?
I don't live in Jerusalem so I might not know what I'm talking about, there's a sort of tension I suppose, but I think people who live all their lives next to Arabs or Jews don't see them as enemies, it's always the shitheads from both sides eager to beat each other up.
Kicker is, there are plenty of shitheads, so you have faggots in intifadas going 'help help! I'm being opressed!' looking for the nearest international camera man, and you have faggots in the IDF giddy with the idea of beating up Arabs in a checkpoint.

More like Frank Underwood, really.

He grew up in America, and has better relations with the GOP than with his party. There is a joke/rumor that his wife complains that he wasn't born in the USA and thus can't run for POTUS, since Israel is too small for him

+0.05 Shekels have been added to your account by Miri Regev

>hurr if you don't support muh queen Z you like the likud
They're both trash for different reason, I'd probably vote Meretz sooner than i'd vote Likud, but they're at the bottom of the list only going above the arab parties.

He needs to keep piling up corpses to reach his true ambition.

Meretz is the only White Man's party left in Israel. Only Zehava "drop nuclear loads all over ashdod" Gal'on can save us

Sorta, it is too ambiguous to tell at the moment. But, it is expected, Fatah is too divided internally and Hamas will see it as a chance to seize power again leading to several factions clashing for power.

It didn't become the crisis it was portrayed to be, majority of people didn't move an inch, and in major cities barely a hundred known fatah shills gathered to please the president demand for popular rejection of the decision. Overall the decision is resented, just didn't cause enough fury for people move on it.

>tell me a little about the Fatah-Hamas reconciliation, did anything change at all?
AYY LMAO, no, and never will.

>respond "heh y-you too"
>feel humiliated and ridiculed
>proceed to post more antisemitical propaganda on this website

In the case of a Hamas coup/revolt, the IDF will obviously move in to stop them. Do you think fatah would side with Hamas or Israel in that situation?

it is any difference living in gaza or the west bank?

He honestly sounds like what Israel needs. I can't imagine voting for someone leftist in Israel, Rabin was probably the closest your nation ever came to actually being destroyed.

You do know there will never be a "two state solution" with the "palestiains"?

Comparing the west bank to Gaza is like an inner city ghetto in Detroit today to an inner city ghetto in Warsaw in 1940

They will side with the most willing to cooperate member of Fatah, and I don't doubt if already some high ranking members of Fatah are making good terms with Israel to get it and USA to back him in case Abbas kicks the bucket.

Y-you too, Mr. Prime Minister

Well, Fatah is basically an Israeli puppet regime. Every controversial anti-Israel comment Abbas makes only boosts Bibi's numbers, and I'm sure it works vice versa. But Hamas also started with Israeli funding, but ended up breaking away. I wonder if the same could happen with Fatah

>Rabin was probably the closest your nation ever came to actually being destroyed
What, because he gave back Sinai? fuck Sinai, it's the Egyptian's headache now and we still have the Negev to be our designated desert wasteland with nothing but military bases.
If he hadn't done what he had we'd still have Jordan and Egypt to worry about.
It's dramatic, I won't say much since I can't say from first hand experience, but if you ever have to choose between living in the west bank and gaza, choose the fucking west bank.

WB has better living conditions, much less population density, and fewer Israeli restrictions, also more money. But as the Israeli said, both are shit it is just one more acceptable shit than the other.

he looks like one of the most corrupt politician ever

Happy yule to you.

get out! this is my thread

k

It's not that he the most corrupt. There were plenty of worse cases than him in Israel. The thing is, he has to amazing ability to just get away with it. He technically hasn't done anything illegal, unlike the previous PM, who literally took bribes when he was Mayor of Jerusalem, but for any other politician all these "gray" accusations would kill their career, but Bibi turns it to help him.

There was a joke in an Israeli satire show after the last elections, that shows that Bibi was cursed by a genie to always win elections, and no matter how hard he tries to be corrupt, inflammatory, and crazy, he just keeps getting re-elected

I thank him and wish him and his people a happy Hanukkah

>I wonder if the same could happen with Fatah
Nope, Fatah are now a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats and the peace process and PA are their bread and butter.
>Money
>Power
>Around the year travel expense in 5 star hotels.
>No taxes paid whatsoever
>Diplomatic immunity
All they have to do is look frowned on the camera for a few minutes every time something happens, basically Bibi's dream job.

I'm very sad for this bc I value life over borders/countries and religion

As bad as it sounds, this is probably the best options. There will never be a full solution, so stable corruption might be better than constant war.

couldn't have put it better myself.

not to sound too much of a drone, but most of Gaza's problems are because of Hamas. Not even just in the sense of "they attack Israel, which causes Israel to retaliate", they are plain horrible at governing

sounds like erdoggo

Begin (Likud) gave Sinai back.

Likud are the only party that have ever ceded territories.

do you guys think 2 stastes was a mistake over one with the 2 nations?

Why don't the jews just apologise for killing Jesus?

I doubt he'd do that, I'm sure if he saw me irl he'd just blow my head off.

sounds familiar, like venezuela complaining with LOS for their own mistakes

If jews had to apologize for every jew we killed we'd have to close down the country and return to exile

IDK if it's the same with you, but the biggest issue with Bibi is that he turned his entire party into loyal drones. It helps him now, because the cult of personalty around him gets more votes (people vote for Bibi, not for the Likud), and he destroyed any trace of inside opposition, and if he comes out innocent from these investigations, his ratings will soar high he will be unstoppable.

But if he actually gets charged with something, and can't run again, the entire political system will collapse. Bibi killed any ambitious person in the Likud, and it's now a party of Yes men who can't lead it, but at the same time no other party could make a coalition.

>they are plain horrible at governing
That implies they do it accidentally, when in reality gazans living in shitty conditions is Hamas's bread and butter just like the peace process is for Fatah.
The shittier life is in the Gaza strip, the more Hamas can blame it on Israel, and they need to do it because the only thing they have going for them is 'yeah we're the stronkest let's take back al-quds', a peace agreement between the Palestinians and the Israelis would be the end of Hamas as we know it.
So what do you do? throw every penny into the military to show off how strong you are, but at the same time keep your civilians living like cattle so you can get the riled up against Israel.
That's why in the Hamas-Fatah reconciliation Hamas wants to stay in charge of the armed forces in Gaza a-la Hezbollah in Lebanon, it keeps them relevant and they keep the prestigious position of being glorious freedom fighters while getting away from the responsibilities of caring for your civilians.
It's a pretty known left-wing gag here that Bibi aspires to be to Israel what Erdogan is to Turkey, and I think that's not far off from the truth.

I agree, but that's a short term solution which is already being conserved as a status quo. However, what will happen when the people revolt against PA? They are not so popular at the moment with the people, and with economy continuing to stagnate I am afraid people one day will have enough of it, and then what's the option for Israel? You won't be able to install a puppet by force since even now PA authorities make sure to work with people's permission when they are operating in some areas, and for people that have been facing violence for decades, a few police officers holding sticks and guns won't stop them. It will be total chaos for the both parts.

I'd spit in his face

It won't work either ways atm

its literally the same. only difference, bibi looks like hes quite intelligent, at least in the international arena he gets things done, erdoggo is an utter idiot on the other hand.

people also make comparisons between erdoggo and trump a lot here and there. very similar general attitude and political tactics etc.

God bless Murica !!!!!!!!!!!!

hidoi, onii-chan!

>bibi looks like hes quite intelligent
He does, in Hebrew.
Somehow, despite being fluent in English he's utterly cringeworthy when he speaks it.
Pic related, and also the nuclear duck speech.

Because he isn't speaking to the world, he is speaking to retarded Israeli drones here.

The only time he sounded eloquent in English was his speech to congress.

there is a vid?

Bibi is just lucky because he was a friend of Trump before he even got into politics, so he can get everything he wants from Daddy with no effort

I offer him a glass of juice in gratitude

>isn't speaking to the world
>in the general assembly
>youtube.com/watch?v=kM5qHo-Emgc
that's the nuclear duck one
>youtube.com/watch?v=kM5qHo-Emgc
that's the bomb speech

Do you believe Israel helped Trump win the presidency?

oh come on, it's not like he actually believed he was changing anyone's mind at the UN. He was speaking to the Israelis tuning in live on TV

thanks

Maybe if you count Trump being very pro-Israel in helping him win evangelic votes, but nothing direct.

It was cringeworthy either way, I don't recall even the most devout bibi drone saying this was a good speech.
and naturally, those opposed to him had a field day with the memes that erupted.

Do you oppose the idea of jews being allowed to live in israel/palestine, but instead changing the country completely to include both people?

Also, what do you think of arabs?

Thank him for not wishing me a "happy h@lidayx" like everyone else.

Y-you t-too...

The Palestinians that are now part of Israel are Israeli-Arabs. Palestinians had their chance and instead time and time again shoot themselves successfully in the foot. They'll see later that they won't have a leg to stand on with their current Pan-Arab attitude

Why is it an issue for arabs to create a pan-arab alliance and form their own state but not an issue when jews do the same?

thanks bibi x

Because the crux of pan arabism lies in the common goal of defeating the Jewish enemy. You start to see pan-arabism fall apart when countries begin to realize that the existence of a Jewish state is no longer temporary.

See
>Black September
>Lebanese Civil war
>Kuwati expulsion of Palestinians
>Hamas-Fatah divide

If pan arabism was really about Arab unity, solidarity, and peace, we wouldn't really see the middle east as we do now.