Are you worried about LGBT rights under trump? Disclaimer: I do believe gay people should have rights to marry

Are you worried about LGBT rights under trump? Disclaimer: I do believe gay people should have rights to marry

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Dad Sees Son Again.swf
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2015/February/Mental-Problems-More-Likely-for-Kids-with-Gay-Parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to see all of the faggots swing from lamp posts
fuck off HillShill

Fags only wanted to get marriage to stick it to the Christians they felt had persecuted them.

>Trump has defended LGBT much longer than Clinton has
>He still does

M-muh Trump is homophobic

Do you faggots think you will be better off if America becomes Sweden? Because that's what a Hillary presidency guarantees.

Hell no my city cucks Ts
Fuck LBGQs, too

>Are you worried about LGBT rights under trump?
Not particularly...
Also, LGBT is a buzzword meant to steal gay progress from the gays to further neo-marxism.

If I were a gay, I would fear Hillary's 100,000 rapefugee future dem voting bloc than Trump's VP making some token attempts at taking away gay marriage. The Democrats already taken a stance that Muslims are more important to them than gays.

>Subhumans
>deserving rights
trump' s a fag-lover though, sadly

I don't care about them so, no I don't care.

I know Trump is fine with gay people, but the republican platform mainly isn't.

This.

And they're so selfish that, in order to get their "payback" at traditional society, they're willing to actively undermine an institution which exists for the sake of ensuring children's wellbeing by promoting stable families.

Seriously, fuck 'em.

Nope. Trump supported those rights before it was the "cool" thing to do. He was interviewed by a gay magazine even.

I used to give a shit about gay marriage and fag rights, but the more I browsed Sup Forums and was exposed to that fucking godawful poz thing really made me question if these people were normal or not.

I already hated trans before I ever came here, so that would never change.

Tl;DR

not worried, don't care what they do anyway.

Goverment has no buisness regulating marriage

rare pol tranny speaking
I'm all for Daddy Trump. He might not understand me, but he doesn't hate me, and hasn't voted against me for years like Hitlery Cunton has. He also doesn't want to import poorly educated immigrants from countries where it is the norm to want to throw stones at me until I'm dead. Immigration is fine when its the intellectuals, but most modern liberals don't understand the danger theyre putting us in with the rabble.

Hillary is a wolf in sheeps clothing, Daddy is just a confused Daddy that wants whats best for me, for me to be happy and Daddy's economic policies will make it easier for me to find a job, too.

Trump is a NYC liberal.

He hasn't spent one minute thinking about fags, trannies, women or abortion other than opposing Islam which would move against our accepted standards in all those areas.

Immigration is the only issue in this election.

WHERE IS THE Q YOU BIGOT?

Go to bed Milo

>I already hated trans before I ever came here, so that would never change.
I think I could change your opinion. :)

Yeah, I'm worried they'll have the right to continue to exist.

Fags should be destroyed.

Honestly... Over the past few years I've gotten far more shit from the left for being white than I've gotten from the right for being gay.

The left aren't as nice and tolerant as they think they are.

My names Mia

>people actually believe this

No and even if it did go sour, which it won't, I couldn't give a damn

It's not a federal issue

t. tranny

No. Trump isn't hostile towards gays. Gay marriage is legal by a Supreme Court ruling that won't get overturned. I don't believe businesses should have to do business with anyone they do not want to, so that isn't an issue to me.

What's the point of gay marriage?

Trump is very liberal on lgbt rights.

prove it

You didn't read the new platform did you
Fighting Gay marriage is no longer in it. At best they just want Supreme court justices that disagree with the previous decision

What right? The constitution says nothing about marriage. Therefore it is upon the states to make the ruling on it then or pass the 28th amendment all faggots can marry.

I know a dyke couple like this

No idc about fags and I dont base an election on the feelings of people who are less then 1% of population

hmm maybe...

Homos are over represented and 99% of the population is not gay.
We don't actually care. Pander to some dumb white women.

bye

I don't see Trump getting ambitious over social issues that normally get Republicans slaughtered in elections.

Trump isn't going to mess with abortion or gay marriage. There are so many other urgent issues to tend to, gay marriage is not on Trump's radar.

>Dad Sees Son.swf
i.4cdn.org/f/Dad Sees Son Again.swf

Obligatory link

What does Q stand for anyway and why isn't Hillary in the know enough to womansplain it to us?

a little bit, but really i just don't give a fuck about gay marriage. it's not an important issue. it's not going to influence who i vote for.

I'm not gay so I really don't care.

Trump has been pro gay right longer than Hillary though, so no I am not worried for my gay friends at all.

No, he wouldn't be able to overturn the supreme court gay marriage ruling. Even if it could happen, I'm more scared of increased violence in the wake of Hillary accepting gay killing refugees. Simple hierarchy of needs issue. Why the fuck would I care that one """might""" threaten my right to marry a dude in my state when the other will threaten my safety and possibly my life. Most gays aren't interested in marriage anyway and the ones that are can go to a state that allows it. Trump being against LGBT is a myth

yeah dude aids is representative of gays despite gays existing since the beginning of mankind and aids not appearing until what the 60s? mentally ill will always be mentally ill, attributing them as 'gay' being the problem because they happen to be gay is retarded also most of that shit is just memes

>Are you worried about LGBT rights under trump

why is Sup Forums being spammed so fucking much? it's absolutely insane

no you fucking moron nobody is worried about LGBTWJHAHGYQURGWQ

dont think gays have anything to worry about, its just the otherones inn pic releated that have to worry

queer, but what does queer really mean?

Just some genderbender who needs their fluid changed I guess, I dunno

>Clinton
Not all Muslims guys, I know all about the Orlando shooting but guys, stop being racist
>Trump
American lives over terrorist lives no matter what

what is this?

I really don't think trump gives a shit
There are far more important matters at hand

Q now means questioning. It includes those who are simply trying things out

Hetroflexible here. I think we've been getting kind of uppity lately. Someone needs to put us in our place. Just not too rough though.

he doesn't, but the neocon shill he picked for VP does. dude hates gays. doesn't matter to me though i'm voting for him regardless

>Hetroflexible
suck start a gun you retarded cunt

trump will do absolutely nothing bad to gays or abortion or any social issue. The worst(by your standards) he could do is give the power to decide to the states

No, AIDS was DISCOVERED in the 60's. It could have easily been with humanity for millennia without it being classified as AIDS, but simply as a dangerous disease. Do you even virology?

like trump give a shit about pence

fags are not his concern, even fags don't care about fags or else they would all be against Hilldoggy

Shill thread.

I'm a faggot, voting for trump, and I couldn't care less about gay marriage. Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone. People who constantly shove this in your face are the fucking worst.

its one of the forms you get whenever you have a child in san francisco

Well they've changed a bit and are okay with it at this point

carly fiorina did it right at HP. anything further just destroys western civ and the family unit and private property rights. aka lets the demons in

I actually think Trump can finally move the Republicans out of the fucking dark ages and Evangelical cults about gays.

It's just good business to let gays marry. There's money to be made in getting queers hitched. To say nothing of civil rights.

The worst I can see him doing is letting the states decide, so no, not too worried. Even still, it's a hell of a lot better than flooding the country with loads of Muslim lunatics who all think we should die for our transgressions against their god.

Go back to /r/TheDonald libtard.

>I do believe gay people should have rights to marry
They don't have the right. No one has the right to marry, you cannot have a service as a right.
They have the right to REQUEST marriage from a church, but the church should be able to deny them at will.

this

Fag rights are the most blue-pill issue there is. I literally couldn't give less of a shit.

and fuck their Cambodian Son?

no I don't and im retarded good point thank you

but with the build up of aids as we've seen it wouldn't it be plausible that it's not some poz bug chasing gay-centric shitfest that a lot of people would like to imply?

Not at all.

Trump has been a supporter of the Gay and Lesbian community longer than Hillary has, believe it or not.

From MSNBC: "As far back as 2000, Trump was advocating the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation – something the currently-pending Equality Act would basically do if lawmakers on Capitol Hill ever decided to pass it."

Politifact: "[May 2007] In response to a question about whether marriage should be made legally available to two committed adults of the same sex, Clinton marked that she was "opposed"

Yeah, she's the "champion" for the LGBT community.

Fun fact: I have five friends that are members of the LGBT community. Three are voting for Trump. One for Sanders (now Stein). One for Clinton.

I don't give a shit about gay rights, but it's clear to me he is moving the party left on it, and not the other way around.

that's libertariantard, thank you very much

that's an anime retard real trans are disgusting

Fags can now marry, adopt, and join the army. They have literally nothing whatsoever to fight for and if this influences your voting patterns, you are an idiot.

>right to marry

No such thing, it's a privilege, and no, fuck them all, government should stay out of marriage.

No, fuck faggots. Why should I care about them when their are alot more important things to fix?

I smell an excuse to bash fags. This gif says it all and dont pretend penis loving pence offered any resistance. Such a farce the whole thing and topic in general

the plan is to leave this petty hot button bullshit to the States, as its supposed to be. gay "rights" are not Constitutional, they have nothing to do with the Constitution. This is why the founders created....

THE 10TH AMENDMENT

so WE could deal with stupid shit like this. its not a federal issue.

This. Too much Islamic immigration could make it impossible to be progressive HERE.

Nothing will happen to gays or blacks or American Muslims. Nothing like taking away rights, at least.

nah Im pretty cute honestly
Im on your side, liberals have made my life harder by making more people aware of us
most of us just wanna be left alone and succeeded at that before the liberals used us as bait

queer here.

no.

actually I feel pretty fucking great. society has shifted.

I feel protected by the cops for the first time in my entire life.

If you have an idea of things being in the "Dark Ages", and "progressing" from those times, you are a liberal progressive.

Marriage outside of religious purposes, is supposed to be an institution to incentivize and legitimize monogamy and reproduction for the benefit of society and survival. Perverting the concept of marriage by completely changing it only chips away at the traditional family unit. That's the main utilitarian purpose of marriage, to provide benefits for people who want to reproduce which benefits society and the species, and provide a healthy institution for children to grow up in (a father figure and a mother figure in a monogamous relationship) It's especially stupid when civil unions exist as an alternative.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2015/February/Mental-Problems-More-Likely-for-Kids-with-Gay-Parents

Ultimately it's a trivial issue, and it's a good thing that it's pretty much over, but there are no "Dark Ages" in this case. You're also not a libertarian if you want to force institutions to cater to every possible demographic.

o fug

Trump literally has no platform material related to gay rights. There's no reason to believe gay rights are at risk under Trump.

Just like all the people claiming he would be a women's rights issues are just fucking retards.

Oh no, he made a loud-mouthed remark about a female political opponent. Just like he has about a billion male political opponents.

You want fucking equality. That's fucking equality. All the people claiming he's a mysoginist are just retards who believe in 'selective equality'.

Equality, except the hard parts, right bitches?

Another disclaimer: OP works for correct the record and you all fell for his terrible bait.

Fags are degenerate scum. I hope Pence opens a kill chamber for them.

no. I also doubt Pence will have much of a say in Trump's policy. He's there to be a capable governor should the need arise.

That's my only real concern with a Trump presidency. If faggots were able to keep it inside their pants like the rest of the population then they wouldn't be so bad. But they have to have huge faggot pride parades, and unfortunately Trump will allow that to continue.

Nope. Supreme Court ruled on it already. It's a dead issue and we conservatives have bigger issues at hand.

No I am not.
TRUMP is pro LGBTQ rights and pro Freedom.
He is our Leader to face Galactic Concil.

>I do believe gay people should have rights to marry

It has never been illegal for gays to marry. Gays have always had that right. But you're talking about marrying each other, which is a totally different matter.

>Sup Forums being worried about gay rights

Girlfriend was attacked by muslims in Detroit.

I'm for Trump now.

#dykes4trump

This is most likely what a Trump presidency would look like, despite /pol unironically thinking he's their god emperor

No one cares about this as an issue

Actually, if CTR people keep asking about what different groups of people think of Trump they're going to reveal that we don't all support Hillary because we aren't a bunch of easily-pandered-to dipshits.

They're probably not going to make informative threads like that though because they don't actually care what any of us think. They just want to cause mass confusion and disruption among Trump supporters by bombarding them with useless bullshit propaganda.

A lot of gays support Trump and hate Hillary. I'm sure CTR doesn't want anyone to know that though.

Literally my only issue with his campaign. It's clear that he supports faggots personally, but those supreme court nominations are gonna be yuuuuge, and the Christian Right is still a huge force.

That said, he's made it clear that he's going to give states pretty unprecedented power when it comes to a lot of hot-button social issues, so it will probably be something akin to what Obongo originally did to legalize DUDEWEED.

>Supreme Court says no at a federal level

>States use local laws to circumvent it

Everyone's happy.

This
Why are these faggots still here? Same fags screaming insanely weeks ago before he was picked. They all wanted Neocon Jew asset Gen. Flynn.

Never trust gays.... they're a default 5th column for the Jews at all cross sections in western history.

Yeah, I'm worried that we won't take their rights away.