I realized I projected my RL persecution complex (mass conspiracy beliefs) onto Sup Forums and never gave them the...

I realized I projected my RL persecution complex (mass conspiracy beliefs) onto Sup Forums and never gave them the benefit of the doubt, they're more diverse than they let on. Also 2012 Sup Forums was in many ways the pinnacle there, learned a lot.

alright then

thank you for subscribing to my personal blog

How was 2012 Sup Forums like? I became a reguler on Sup Forums and an official 4channer(non Sup Forumstard) in middle 2015

>/qa/

2012 Sup Forums was unironically full of muslims who were attracted there because of the anti-jewish sentiment on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was in its prime in 2014. there were gameshows, everyone talked to everyone. Now its just generals and containment boards

Basically everything across the spectrum because people will more willing to learn, kids exploring certain ideologies, people pointing out logical fallacies, ad hominem especially on the spot. Rationalizing your support was still important

Thanks

That isn't how I remember it, it was Syria that got things rolling that way

This, Finland, Aussies and Poland hitting high notes then the rapid descent began, and most of the quality posters found their interests better fulfilled elsewhere, particularly history buffs and those who needed serious discussion outside Sup Forums

What about memes and shitposting? I remember when I was new here here unrelated threads were deleted immediately, now its just r9k mixed with Sup Forums lite mixed with bant, I like it more

The height, so much promise and disappointment
>Chubek anti-arab posting and hospital visits (never forgotten RIP)
>Indian superpower poster and the Aussie who pretty much started the (unfair) meme here and on reddit, funniest person I met here
>Poland vs Aussies (Mongols vs. Khan'd)
>Americans still had great original memes (sperm charity poster among many, no malicious stuff like after the terrorist attacks in Europe)
>Finland memes got better but declined
>Swedes, Germans, Anglos, Jews, Russians, and pretty much everyone else (less frequently) would post without constant genocide demands (Arabs were targeted much worse though, Africans a bit too but not as much)
>Brits had the greentexter and his wild stories among others, now hate everyone and will insult you if you step into /brit/ too frequently
>Scots and NI were actually posting interesting stuff instead of just following England's lead
>MAYAN posting was cool before KARA BOGA
>...
Lots more

there was a toin of shitposting but the funny kind. You hear the meme that australians are master shitposters but if you were here by 2015 then you must not know why..

do you remember the Palestinian dude with all the game shows? that shit would get 300 replies in 3 minutes. Never seen anything like it.

What about now
>I am Greek
>wh*Te subhuman
>KARA BOGA
>we are Black!
>amerimutts
>apu apustaja

Yep, I think it was the same guy who would post threads of gorgeous women, there were great RISK threads regularly as well, its now random + general

Woooah bro, you came in really late, even Greece had better stuff back then

How was racism back then?

>even Greece had better stuff back then

HAHA you could literally make a grown man cry by uttering "pay denbtS"

god we're like a bunch of old divorcees at a friend's funeral

>tfw you arent fucking with your ex for old times sake in your friends funeral

Probably less than now, but now only because people feel the need to 'totally crush each other' at any cost, its was uplifting to come here and you'd be excited

lol forgot about how fun Germany vs Greece threads were. Also think about that pic/thread every few days, brilliant

Sudan user, can you tell me about the wh*te skin turk known as Ikbey, he would get on /balk/

check'd, all I know is that he suffered quite a lot during childhood/school, and absolutely hated everyone in Germany, consistent to the point you'd think he's severely autistic/perseverant. He was friendly at the beginning and I don't know if the imitator(s) were the insanely abusive ones, might be a Russian.

I remember posting a putin phonecall thread and he attacked me but was really nice once he realized the thread was for some relief. He still pops his lid sometimes, most recently against the Lithuanon in Russia (SS-A will eliminate Africans and Arabs, Jews are tainted with negroid blood etc). Ikibey in all likelihood isn't the Russian guy

So he is Greek, and he's unironically a Sup Forumstard

not sure if you're memeing but he was quite the famous "Persian supermacist" if there even is such a thing. In fact I made this bingo sheet back in 2014 in honor of him.

oh shit sorry for some reason I thought you were asking about Chubek

Yes, he consistently used the migrant situation to mock native Germans

You might be right thought, Chubek was nowhere near the guy in Germany with the Persian supremacy threads

friendly reminder

For a lot of history he's right though, I bet there are people who still sleep with women and think this

Traps aren't gay either. You can be who you want and I'll believe you.

I'm a gay dragon

Tell me ikibeys full history in detal plox, i-if you want to that is

I 2nd this.

Chubek was a bloody legend. RIP sweet prince of Persia

I second this, however, I do not think he died. Did he really die?

bumpo