You are probably going to be a very successful computer person...

>You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd.

>And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.

this was deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62mw5AVVS7w
youtube.com/watch?v=wRxamyb_uEg
youtube.com/watch?v=DzDd9cT_2UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I fucking love this movie

Fincher much have such a boner for Roon to put her in a movie for a total of 5 minutes

Should have won best picture.

Aaron Sorken is the best screenwriter in Hollywood right now

I love how the entire film is a giant "fuck you" to Mark Zuckerberg. So many people thought it was gonna be generic uplifting Oscar bait but it's the exact opposite. Based Fincher.

Yfw you lose the female vote

Zuckerberg doesn't like the movie.

great movie

fuck mark zuker(((berg)))

As if fictional Zuck can get a girl like Rooney. She's still be with Chad.

>scene where both actors are just playing the same character they play in all movies
>stuck up manchildren who cant act for shit
>never get legitimate roles
>always some niche garbage tier shit
>rooney needed family to pay to become a movie star
>both jews

This is unironically my favorite movie of all time. I watched it about 50 times, bot even kidding.

I dare to say he's too close to it.

I love Zodiac but this may be the greatest thing the Finch ever makes

youtube.com/watch?v=62mw5AVVS7w

all this finch suck-off, and NO ONE cares about Sorken's elite writing.

It was before she was famous

How can nerds be assholes though? They're the ones getting called nerds and are the outcast.

whatever, she got ZUCKED when he called out her tiny tits on his website.

The ending of this movie is fucking genius though. OF COURSE the cunt ends up with a facebook profile lmao

Zucc is an asshole.

this. The worst movie Fincher had his name on in decads
fuck no it shouldn't have
LOLLLLLLLLL

dude, SPIT LINES AT EACH OTHER LMAO

Because Sorken's writing needs Fincher's directing to be great. But Fincher doesn't need Sorken's writing.

I like how you agreed with someone who loved the movie. kek I think your hate is blinding you.

After she was born into privilege, and the casting couch

it did, i read hate instead of love

this movie is trash. it's so boring, the dialogue is water garbage, and the story is LOLWHOCARES

rooney is not jewish

He sure s-showed her!

He's a billionaire. I doubt that girl is anybody now.

>according to you

Personally I thought it was great. I've seen it numerous times.

unlikely considering being an Ivy League graduate is your meal ticket to joining the Upper Class.

>implying he is even human

youtube.com/watch?v=wRxamyb_uEg

>billionaire
>marries a fugly chink
What did he mean by this?

He's in love.

>loving a shitskin
Literally what did he mean by this?

How do I not be an asshole, Sup Forums?

Do everything that a woman says without question.

>be too much of an asshole
>women turn you down for being a meanie
>be a pushover
>women think you're a beta cuckboy loser and friend zone you
It's a lose lose when it comes to women.

his voice goes empty and hollow the second he starts to compliment people.

i'm not sure if it's a sperg thing or he's just a massive asshole that physically dislikes being personable.

He's wired in.

He's a fucking kike. What do you expect? If money was waved in front of his face he would've sounded more believable.

best one

youtube.com/watch?v=DzDd9cT_2UE

You're just ugly

The Jew likes to upgrade, simple as that. They don't care as much for ethnic purity as for constant tribal evolution. That's how they formed the Ashkenazi super race, by mixing with higher IQ Europeans for hundreds of years. Now they easily surpass Whites in Intelligence and leech of the Asian gene pool.

>billionaire
>streaming on a shitty webcam in a basement with $20 walmart camping chairs and a disposable BBQ

what did he meme by this?

>disposable BBQ
That's a Green Egg famalam, that one probably costs $800+

he looks like a fucking lizard, I don't even mean that in an anti-semetic way

Just look at Sup Forums etiquette. Elitism, feelings of superiority to "popular" people and like the OP shows this notion that nerds blame everyone but themselves to explain why they're not liked.

protip: not every user actually acts like this irl

some do sure but not all of them

I accidentally baneposted IRL

she was a BU girl brainlet, get off your phone
nevertheless she probably got impregnated by Chad, which makes her a winner in her own right

when u nut but she still sorkin

fuck now i want to watch it again for like the 6th time

Gee I wonder why.

Maybe because it's entirely false. Mark's motivations in the film are entirely based off a girlfriend that he didn't have in real life. Not that it matters, because the movie is great, but it's certainly exaggerated probably for Sorkin to vent his own nerdy adolescence.

I guaran-fucking-tee the real life equivalent of her sent an e-mail to Zuckerburg about "catching up some time" after he got insanely rich and famous being a "computer person".

>Maybe because it's entirely false.

I feel like my "gee I wonder why" went over your head.

Nah she marries a nigger and has black babies

It did. I thought you implied that it's because the movie paints him as the asshole he is.

>in all ways but the physical I am a cuck.

uh oh! someone is afraid of being labeled!. youre on this site. stop being a pussy and own it.

This is fucked on so many levels. Dude wants to be president worse than hillary

It's all this repressed hostility that comes with marginalization. It's actually very rare for someone to overcome this anger

imagine being this stupid on a daily basis
its incredible

>You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd.
>And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're a manlet

She hit the nail on the head.

Women love assholes so she basically lied to him. In reality, women wouldn't like Mark because he doesn't come close to qualifying as a Chad.

My bad, I didn't even think of that. I must have autism.

>high iq women marrying niggers
I am a lauffin

Women believe that ugly men and manlets should behave accordingly (walking wallets) and call them assholes if they dare to assert themselves.

If you're good looking they forgive everything and expect you to treat them like dirt because that's how attractiveness works in their brains. They'll call you a faggot and lose respect of you're handsome but not an asshole.

t. big cock handsome man who has listened to women explain their automatic contempt for any manlets and ugly guys

Just keep in mind that some women have fucked up ideas about what's handsome and this throws off the theory unless you recognize it

He's not the right kind of asshole.

dumb fuck

Where do the good memes go?

Why is this movie so rewatchable? This is honestly the best original blockbuster movie from the last decade.

Roons was right, he was so hungry for social success and climbing up the ladder he behaved like an asshole
Very good scene

>blockbuster

don't be a passive aggressive little shit and stay humble
that's it
being bit aggressive and determined with girls isn't being 'asshole' like this dummy believes:

Underrated
Underrated

I think it's mostly the score, being able to take you from scene to scene. Plus the narratives within other narratives keeps it bouncing around.

Get off if Sup Forums,this place turns you into a miserable hateful misanthrope.