Country Boy Here

I've never actually met a black person because I live out in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Are they really as bad as you make them out to be? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10868860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all blacks are disgusting cucks
stay the hell away from them

>niggers are one person

Honestly, I deviate from the typically /po/lack and think black people can be ok. The young blacks are riotous and such, but older blacks tend to be pretty based.

They kind of are.

They're all pretty aggressive. It's like talking to a rabid dog. Everything is physical posturing. Crude sense of humor. Will steal anything you leave out.

Some black people who are not part of black culture are pretty cool. Although they will always have a chip on their shoulder, even if they rarely show it.

Black people aren't, niggers are.

I've heard the older ones simply sit there and nod their head in approval on typical black behavior.

When does a nigger stop being a nigger and go into based old black man?

Southernbro here. Some of the finest people I've ever met have been black. That being said, they do suffer disproportionately from problems of their own making. It's not some great societal conspiracy that blacks suffer disproportionately. No one dislikes them for their skin color. People are anxious about blacks because we have noticed patterns of behavior.

No one hates blacks as much as other blacks. I know this because they've told me.

Naivety itt

Well most people tend to mellow out as they age. You don't typically see 60 year olds robbing stores.

I honestly think Northern blacks should be repatriated to the South. It is their historical homeland in America and you guys tend to get along better.

When they move up here they just congregate in the cities and turn everything to shit. Places like Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland were at one point really nice cities.

It's really odd, but it seems that Northerners who live around blacks tend to dislike blacks, but Southerners seem to like them better. Which is really odd given the way the states vote, but it just seems to be the case.

Prove it Op.

Where do you live?

Region and State or you're a fucking REEEEEEEE

Yeah white liberals will never get that about the south. They won't allow themselves to acknowledge it. Southern whites are pretty cool with blacks. Whatever disagreements there may be politically we get along with them on a daily basis much better than whites in any other part of the country. I think it's all about demographics and expectations. We leave our front doors in the morning, step outside, and expect to see black people. We can't get away. Even Jim Crow segregation wasn't anything close to Apartheid. Blacks and whites worked together and knew each other and interacted socially every day. Sunday morning was (and is) the most segregated time of the week...oh and we didn't date either. Otherwise people built lifelong social relationships.

...anyway. Yeah, white liberals don't get this. The live in a world of academic theory instead of learned experience. Most of them have never met a black person. If they had then they wouldn't be liberals for long.

Yeah. I think the Great Migration was a big mistake. I mean at first it made sense because of the jobs, but now you just have a bunch of lost souls in the cities up here, and I don't see it getting better in the future. Do you really think Detroit or Chicago is going to turnaround anytime soon? Probably not.

Liberals think you can solve this problem by throwing money at it, but you can't. Oddly enough I think racial realism is what is needed in order to provide blacks the best chance to succeed.

Southerners seem to get this. I mean, there are some Southerners who do not like blacks, that is clear. And you guys still take pride in your heritage not to race mix. But I do think you all treat them far better than we have.

It depends. Sometimes cracks whores just age into retired crack whores. Other times they fight against degeneracy and work towards improving their community.

I live in Detroit. I can assure you, they are WORSE than most people make them out to be. Sure, there are chill ones. Ones that are fun to hang out with. Most laugh pretty easy, so that's fun. You can joke with them most of the time, and they take it well. But for the most part they're mostly shit. No matter what, I have to watch my stuff like a fucking hawk or it walks away. They drive garbage cars like fucking idiots. Most of the time, it's just because they don't bother checking their tire pressure, so they have blowouts on the interstate, and crash into people. I've seen cars flipped over in 35mph zones. How the hell do you fuck that up? In Detroit, they stripped all the wiring out of the street lamps, so they had to replace them all with lamps that are wired in the air, so they can't steal the wires. And it looks like shit. They constantly crash into random shit. Like street lamps, in dry weather. I don't know how they do it. And they fuck up anything nice that's put in by the city. For instance, the International Auto Show was coming to town, so the city tried to fix a bunch of things up like bus stops near the civic center, so it looked nice for the out of town people. They put in brand spanking new bus stops, I swear to god, they lasted one night before they were destroyed. They litter all the fucking time. And then when you call them out on it, they cite their own garbage that's already on the ground, as an excuse for making more litter. One time I was at work, and we had just fixed up the front of this building, all new landscaping and asphalt and curbs. A fucking city water dpt supervisor came out to the job, and was sitting on her black ass smoking cigs in her truck, and tossing the butts, and a bunch of other garbage right out her window on the ground. All the smokes and napkins had her lipstick all over them and were right under her window. It had been one day since I finished my portion of the work (I worked for the owners of the building)

Con't
So I was kinda pissed to see this city worker tossing shit out of her truck onto the ground of something the people I worked for had spent big money fixing and cleaning up. So I walk up to her, and say
>Could you please clean up after yourself?
What did she do? You guessed it. Full on CHIMPOUT. Saying it was not hers, and that I was just racist. So I called her supervisor, and complained. And she told her supervisor that I was just being racist. I told her that her worker needed to clean her shit up, or GTFO of the jobsite. So she ended up picking up, but giving me the thousand yard stare while doing it.

One time, I was driving down this road in town. And there was just like 20 or 30 boats sitting in the road, and tied to trees. What the Dindus were doing was stealing people's boats, and tying them to a tree, and driving the trailer out from under them for scrap metal. Just leaving a stripped and ruined boat laying there in the road.

I could go on and on about the crazy shit I see here, but I've already typed enough for you to get the point.

Down south the blacks still tend to be relatively Godly. Religion is still a big part of their lives. Another factor that no one talks about is the weather. Our sweltering heat is a curse straight from Satan's asshole. It makes us all irritable and hateful toward one another, but also makes us apathetic. This is our shared common condition. I have a hard time picturing black people shoveling snow lol. I've read that Michigan and Illinois have begun offering $2 bus fare to neighboring states in a subtle effort to get get blacks to leave.

In the modern era there's more hate for blacks in the deep south simply because there's more opportunity. Our demographics make interaction, for better or worse, unavoidable. But you're right that northern whites in cities who live near them, who are forced to interact regularly, dislike blacks as much as anyone in the south. Martin Luther King said that white folks from Mississippi should go to Chicago to learn how to hate.

>black
>person

Blacks are non humans and no white should give them anything, to do so is cuckery.

Combination of genetics, along with being coddled by the welfare state, along with not being held responsible for their behaviors. Stay far away from them if you value your life and property.

strawpoll.me/10868860

Yeah I agree with you about the religion part. I have relatives in East Tennessee and when I visit the people down there are some of the most polite you will ever meet. Granted, this is one of the whiter areas of the South but the point still stands.

I don't generally see many blacks where I live because I'm in the rural North. You are spot on about the lack of interaction, if you don't live in a Northern city, you are likely to see very few blacks. I know here in Pennsylvania, practically all of our blacks are concentrated in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Granted, I will say that I enjoy living in a mostly rural white area because of the sense of community and lower crime rates.